Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 11:14:20 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Spirituality  (Read 51 times)
tammao96 (OP)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 14, 2022, 05:16:27 AM

What I hear the most in Buddhism is nirvana or reality. God I've only seen one movie about his life but the thing that impressed me the most was God the Father. What I hear from spiritual people like osho is a feeling of ecstasy within me.
As for my own experience, the feeling of bliss of staying in one place is indescribable. It covers all the emotions that I can feel like freedom, love.... There you just mean it. consciousness to perceive there is nothing to compare but yellow. When I took my consciousness away, I felt like I was integrated into all life... the feeling at that time could only be said to be interesting because I had witnessed it. Then a place opposite to it, only darkness, fell into a deep pit of confusion, fear to the extreme. In another experience in the golden space I encountered an entity that communicated telepathically, I asked to know the truth and layers of golden light ran through me again. The entity that I am talking about and me in that space are only two points of light but aware that we are there.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: