Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:30:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Find moderators & Chatters  (Read 108 times)
wolfwood1 (OP)

Activity: 193
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2022, 08:02:13 AM

Moderators: 300 USDT per month salary
Task: Community management, atmosphere maintenance, announcement guidance

Chatter: 150 USDT (Supporters)
Task: Moder assistant, pretend to be a holder and encourage the atmosphere. You have to say 30 sentences a day.

You can contact Telegram @Wd_wolf.

Conditions of application
1. What time can you work in South Korea?
2. Do you have extensive knowledge of blockchain?
3. And are you sincere?
4. Is it possible to respond if a request is received outside of the working hours you have written?
Edeneed

Activity: 117
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2022, 10:06:55 AM

Yes I try to contact you on telegram but both didn't allow me
My telegram @Samzy07
bitterguy28

Activity: 2016
Merit: 175

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2022, 05:06:29 AM

Wondering why half a month after this thread created there are only single response ? maybe you should  spread the offer around and give some clear understanding for the applicants .

but I will try to refer your thread here is some of my groups  maybe there are someone who will be interested in your Job offering .

arwin100

Activity: 2744
Merit: 810

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2022, 12:14:28 PM

Wondering why half a month after this thread created there are only single response ? maybe you should  spread the offer around and give some clear understanding for the applicants .

but I will try to refer your thread here is some of my groups  maybe there are someone who will be interested in your Job offering .

There will be two answer for this question.

1. Maybe they didn't get much attention as many people got afraid to take the job since its like you help them up to bump their channels.

2. Maybe they already got a worker which send them a message privately and negotiate about those job what OP seeking for.

Maybe try to interview him first before helping him out because you might be at risk if this project what OP working on is the same with other who turn scam.

bitterguy28

Activity: 2016
Merit: 175

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2022, 01:52:45 AM

There will be two answer for this question.

1. Maybe they didn't get much attention as many people got afraid to take the job since its like you help them up to bump their channels.

2. Maybe they already got a worker which send them a message privately and negotiate about those job what OP seeking for.

Maybe try to interview him first before helping him out because you might be at risk if this project what OP working on is the same with other who turn scam.
The first one is reasonable , But the second for me is questionable as OP has no reputation to keep hold and that is risky for workers unless there will be something that hold the finds like Escrow as 3rd party person to make an assurance for their work.

and also there are several issues in the past trusting this kind so better for members here to take their securities or take the risk.

Aljay7

Activity: 156
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 24, 2022, 01:19:11 PM

I can't fine your telegram account. Send me a DM: @Aljecoso
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: