Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:54:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: CPU Mining HAC can earn up to couple thundered per month  (Read 292 times)
miner29

Activity: 1264
Merit: 138

View Profile
April 22, 2022, 01:37:47 PM

Looks like the reddit for the coin itself and the only exchange it's on is ran by the same people.. take a look LOL:

https://www.reddit.com/r/Hacash/

https://www.reddit.com/r/vindax/

This is no team ran and  premint then marketing to dump to bag holder, every single coin you have to mine it, whoever mined some let me know, I am buying all.
This is a early stage PoW_NFT project for CPU miners. no one scams you at all.

Notice all are 0 comments…because as i noted on the data of this coin … there is no interest, no market, no volume.  Other coins that are younger and mineable have in a single day more volume than this coin will have in 6+ years.    Less than $2700 a day…dude thats a friggen joke.  Its been years and this coin has gone nowhere.  Thats what the data shows.  The rest is you just desperately trying to make it happen…but its not.
nyccat (OP)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2022, 04:23:40 PM

let's talk  in 3 years ok? I am not forcing you to mine it or sell it to you, I am buying ......
legcramp

Activity: 49
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 23, 2022, 06:14:09 AM

let's talk  in 3 years ok? I am not forcing you to mine it or sell it to you, I am buying ......

What is more valuable? HAC or HACD or do they go hand in hand?
nyccat (OP)

View Profile
April 23, 2022, 01:06:51 PM

What is more valuable? HAC or HACD or do they go hand in hand?

HACD is PoW_NFT more valuable than HAC, but you do need HAC to mine HACD, every HACD has its own value.

regular HACD price now 80 USDT and specials shapes or color can be sold for 1000-20000 usdt .

nyccat (OP)

View Profile
April 23, 2022, 01:17:37 PM

so many competitors to mine HAC last 3 months, HACD the diamond NFT will be having partnership with NEO network for market place..  a lot going to happen.. if you like to mine someone already prmint big bag to pay listing on exchanges and dump to you. this is not for you. this project is only for smart miners love the early stage and no premine ,no ico. fair to every miners to make money on early mining.

it's open for all CPU miners, in TG group a lot buyers and NFT collectors you can sell to them.

Check it out www.hacpool.com

legcramp

Activity: 49
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 25, 2022, 12:43:52 AM
Last edit: April 25, 2022, 06:51:06 AM by legcramp

so many competitors to mine HAC last 3 months, HACD the diamond NFT will be having partnership with NEO network for market place..  a lot going to happen.. if you like to mine someone already prmint big bag to pay listing on exchanges and dump to you. this is not for you. this project is only for smart miners love the early stage and no premine ,no ico. fair to every miners to make money on early mining.

it's open for all CPU miners, in TG group a lot buyers and NFT collectors you can sell to them.

Check it out www.hacpool.com

Do you know the conversion between  "XXXXXXX:240" and "XXXXXXX:246" etc?

Or can you link me where I can find this conversion? Thanks!

Nvm found a video explaining this from discord: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=haxA5p1mRJM
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: