April 15, 2022, 10:44:10 AM
Last edit: May 27, 2022, 12:10:36 PM by BTTlobverss

Deleted
terciduk123

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 15, 2022, 03:37:36 PM

First of all, I congratulate you on the success of your special token sale. I read on your site that you are going to build your own network, that's great, you also have some good strategic partnerships.
will there be a private sale? please share with us your detailed token sale information.
Miiike
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059

Wait... What?

View Profile
April 15, 2022, 06:07:29 PM

Kynno’s Strengths.

Kynno is built by a fully doxxed team of seasoned professionals with 30+ years of combined experience in Tech, Blockchain, Marketing & Business. It is also following a deflationary model to decrease the circulating supply of its token as time goes by through buy-back and burning mechanisms.

Where is this info about doxxed team? I looked at your whitepaper, I don't think a "Mehdi - Chief Legal Officer" could pass something we call a dox. We can't even check the past work and history of those people because they're just a cluster of name (one single name, not even full name that'll help us google them) and image, none of them are clickable to a hyperlink of their LinkedIn or other social media. Basically, we can't prove if Mehdi is really exist or you just grab an image of someone touching a bookshelf with those judge-y clothes from somewhere and call him Mehdi.
BTTlobverss (OP)

Activity: 53
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 16, 2022, 11:55:54 AM

Kynno’s Strengths.

Kynno is built by a fully doxxed team of seasoned professionals with 30+ years of combined experience in Tech, Blockchain, Marketing & Business. It is also following a deflationary model to decrease the circulating supply of its token as time goes by through buy-back and burning mechanisms.

Where is this info about doxxed team? I looked at your whitepaper, I don't think a "Mehdi - Chief Legal Officer" could pass something we call a dox. We can't even check the past work and history of those people because they're just a cluster of name (one single name, not even full name that'll help us google them) and image, none of them are clickable to a hyperlink of their LinkedIn or other social media. Basically, we can't prove if Mehdi is really exist or you just grab an image of someone touching a bookshelf with those judge-y clothes from somewhere and call him Mehdi.
Hello, thank you for your intervention.

I understand your legitimate questions about the team. You must know and understand that the very foundation of Kynno is carried by Simo, Nilton and Ahmed. Concerning the rest of the team, some of us only intervene for specific missions, apart from our team of developers who are in full time.

Your comment will help us to improve by providing the LinkedIn of each full-time team member. Concerning the CLO, he is part of the team, we will add all the necessary evidence to reassure our future investors.

We invite you to follow the evolution of Kynno to quickly become aware that Kynno was born to become the reference in managing the data of each individual with security and control.

Stay Tuned Kynnauts
Saisher

Activity: 2310
Merit: 175

View Profile
April 16, 2022, 12:37:11 PM

This is for you to be aware there is a scam accusation about your project

[ANN] KYNNO - - Fake Team What happened: FAKE TEAM - Using stock images of the team

You are talking about your team that is fully doxxed with over 30 years of experience you can post your pieces of evidence in the scam section and let's see if your evidence can assure your investors.
BTTlobverss (OP)

Activity: 53
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 16, 2022, 02:25:10 PM

This is for you to be aware there is a scam accusation about your project

[ANN] KYNNO - - Fake Team What happened: FAKE TEAM - Using stock images of the team

You are talking about your team that is fully doxxed with over 30 years of experience you can post your pieces of evidence in the scam section and let's see if your evidence can assure your investors.

Nice try, and I even congratulate you on your work as an investigator Smiley.

To answer your first accusation, indeed Yuliya is also a model in life and takes several pictures that are then resold on sites provided for this purpose. We will make sure that Yuliya communicates on video to show you that Kynno is not a scam at all.

To answer the accusation of plagiarism, indeed this part of the text was copied by our editor, you learn it to me at the same time or you discover it, I will make the necessary to have explanations of its share.

However, I would ask you not to damage our project in this way, and to give us the opportunity to respond to your accusations.

We will come back to you quickly here in public.

In the meantime, it would be nice to put OFF the post that discriminates against us for no reason and harms us.

Here is the picture of Yuliya with our CEO.

Miiike
Legendary

Wait... What?

View Profile
April 16, 2022, 02:35:19 PM

Kynno’s Strengths.

Hello, thank you for your intervention.

I understand your legitimate questions about the team. You must know and understand that the very foundation of Kynno is carried by Simo, Nilton and Ahmed. Concerning the rest of the team, some of us only intervene for specific missions, apart from our team of developers who are in full time.

Your comment will help us to improve by providing the LinkedIn of each full-time team member. Concerning the CLO, he is part of the team, we will add all the necessary evidence to reassure our future investors.

We invite you to follow the evolution of Kynno to quickly become aware that Kynno was born to become the reference in managing the data of each individual with security and control.

Stay Tuned Kynnauts

I am not talking about your CLO exclusively, I'm referring to the whole team. The CLO is just one of the name I randomly picked to show how shallow your definition of doxxed is.

Nilton Rodrigues, for instance, whom you claimed has 10 years of experience in soft development, but a quick search of "Nilton Rodrigues software developer" seemingly bears no fruits as the only results of people named Nilton Rodrigues on LinkedIn were not the person in your wp
SimoAlamii

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2022, 06:19:19 PM

Hi Mike,

I am Simo Kynno's CEO.

The executive team is fully doxxed and it is the definition of a doxed team, we could have simply not mentioned anyone else if we did't see it fit and legitimate like many projects.

Plus, not everyone is a Linkedin expert, also except for me who spends a lot of time on my profile the other members aren't that well versed but it doesn't remove anything to their experience and technical expertise in Software development and Blockchain.

For the others, for privacy reason they didn't want their family names revealed to the public and as one of my team members explained earlier they are not all full-time members but some are working with us on a part-time basis.

If you have constructive questions feel free to ask or to follow our upcoming AMAs to see who is the team through video.

Finally, we are not here to justify ourselves against false accusations and defamation and our legal team led by our Attorney Mr Mehdi Benseghir - https://benseghirpartners.com will get in touch with BitcoinTalk Legal team and the authorities if necessary in order to take the legal steps against any account defaming our project and team to raise a case for defamation, false accusation and allegations.

Best,

Miiike
Legendary

Wait... What?

View Profile
April 16, 2022, 07:13:53 PM

Hi Mike,

I am Simo Kynno's CEO.

The executive team is fully doxxed and it is the definition of a doxed team, we could have simply not mentioned anyone else if we did't see it fit and legitimate like many projects.

Plus, not everyone is a Linkedin expert, also except for me who spends a lot of time on my profile the other members aren't that well versed but it doesn't remove anything to their experience and technical expertise in Software development and Blockchain.

For the others, for privacy reason they didn't want their family names revealed to the public and as one of my team members explained earlier they are not all full-time members but some are working with us on a part-time basis.

If you have constructive questions feel free to ask or to follow our upcoming AMAs to see who is the team through video.

Finally, we are not here to justify ourselves against false accusations and defamation and our legal team led by our Attorney Mr Mehdi Benseghir - https://benseghirpartners.com will get in touch with BitcoinTalk Legal team and the authorities if necessary in order to take the legal steps against any account defaming our project and team to raise a case for defamation, false accusation and allegations.

Best,

Ok, as I am not here to irk and dig (well, not really) how about this for a solution to prove that the team are indeed a team: group photo.

Almost every company have this, and it'll be easily prove that those people are really working for the company (the company logo will be visible on the photo, for sure) it won't necessarily reveal those staffs' family name and it doesn't matter if they're part time or a full timer, a group photo does no harm to them.

Although an AMA session with several of your staffs will be adequate enough to prove the same way a group photo will (if not stronger), not many people could attend the AMA due to the timezone difference and life schedules. A group photo can always be easily added to your website and this thread as a proof of employment.

To address your final note about defamation, do I understand correctly that you're referring to the scam accusation raised against your project? That is due to the findings of a trace of plagiarism on your whitepaper? This forum heavily frowned upon plagiarism as the action are mostly a good indicator of a scam project (if you're really serious with your project, you'll be extra perfectionist that you'll screen everything you display to the public and will not make that kind of error).

The scam accusation thread serves as a thread to inform people of the recent findings as well as to mediate the existing situation with the project owner, this is why most frequently than not (as shown here, done by @Saisher) the acussed will always be informed of the existence of the thread to allow them to explain their situation. The thread is not necessarily defame you, if you can prove yourself to be... not guilty (for the lack of better term) of the points in the accusations by providing counter-evidences, the thread starter will always be more than happy to be proven wrong and close the thread. In other words, the scam accusation thread can neither be exactly concluded as a false nor correct accusation until the findings served on the thread be thwarted by counter evidences or (as how it mostly happens to a scam project) the devs went AWOL from the forum as they're caught red handed on their attempts to scam people.

Take in mind that the thread's very purpose is to fight scam (which is more than plenty in cryptospace) and not to prevent or make it difficult for legit project to enter cryptospace. If you're truly legit and can prove yourself, all you need to do is provide those evidence on the accusation thread. Legal action is rather excessive, IMO. But if you think that's the best course to take, and if (dare I assume from the way you react) your company policy to everything is by legal action before mediation, then please, do what you want to do.
malcovi2

Activity: 1251
Merit: 74

View Profile
April 17, 2022, 10:23:38 AM

-snip-
I dont know if i have a eye problem but the woman with the CEO in the picture doesnt look the same in the team pictures. She looks older here compared in the website that looks younger.

kurniawan05

Activity: 1708
Merit: 13

KUWA.ai

View Profile
April 17, 2022, 03:10:49 PM

I dont know if i have a eye problem but the woman with the CEO in the picture doesnt look the same in the team pictures. She looks older here compared in the website that looks younger.

maybe the photo shown on the website is an old photo, when she was young, that's just a possibility, but I see many who criticize this project, if the dev is serious he will try his best to answer all these doubts.

───[  KUWA  ]───
─────────────[  Securely Connect Smart Contracts with Real-World Data and APIs  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    CHECK OUT KUWA    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
judeafante

Activity: 2254
Merit: 258

View Profile
April 17, 2022, 03:14:11 PM

I call this arrogance and bullying so many people here despise Elon Musk and some people even call Vitalik scammers but did they threaten people by filing defamation you don't come here to promote your project and threaten people because they find something wrong with your project if you did your assignment people will not find fault on your project, it's on you not on us, blame yourself.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
SimoAlamii

View Profile
April 17, 2022, 04:59:50 PM

Hello everyone,

We are indeed serious and it is not arrogance at all by rather feeling hurt to be called scammers when we are work so hard on our project.

We have changed Yuliya's picture for a non-stock more recent one.

As for the similarities, I spent a full-day with my Communication team to remove every bit of it and the re-written and verified WP has already been republished. It is a lesson learned for the team and myself.

I hope this shows our good faith and feel free to ask us any questions you may have on the project we are here to serve the community.
judeafante

View Profile
April 17, 2022, 06:00:07 PM

We are indeed serious and it is not arrogance at all by rather feeling hurt to be called scammers when we are work so hard on our project.

If you're hurt and you cannot defend your project without threatening people then you don't deserve to be a project developer, this is not how a CEO and project developer behave you don't shut people with a suit, you defend the legitimacy of your project by correcting your error and showing the strong point of your project check out successful projects they don't thrive suing people. 

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
SimoAlamii

View Profile
April 17, 2022, 07:45:47 PM

Well let me set the record straight as you are not depicting it correctly.

1. We posted about our sold-out special sale

2. A few hours later a community member created a post with the word Fake Team Scam: This is considered a direct attack towards our project and not an open discussion. If we had received a private message asking for clarification this would have been an open door to dialog and we wouldn't have had to take it any further than that

3. Despite that, my team member answered with a proof of identity and got laughed at and dismissed instead of being reviewed properly

4. After seeing the post, our reply and the conversation going sideways about a team member that we proved existed I got in touch with our legal team for consultation

5. They advised us to answer with legal consequences regarding the Fake team allegations which I did because again it was an attack made in public and directly harming our brand name and team members instead of a private discussion that we could have managed together without any threats or attacks from any side

6. I gathered every team member today to have a look at the Whitepaper and re-write it to strike any similarities with articles or else and made our mea culpa

7. Thus far, I think that we have been responsive, taken responsibility for any wrongdoing and corrected the situation

I hope my answer is clear enough Smiley

WilliamK7600

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 17, 2022, 08:10:45 PM

Don't waste any more time answering these people, look at the status of their accounts 10 years of bitcointalk and still poor, you have understood the savages who attack you, they are not capable of anything else!

I have created an account simply to support you!

I thank you for the clarifications, I will follow your project which is promising and people will be able to make the difference between you and these pathetic!
SimoAlamii

View Profile
April 17, 2022, 08:31:10 PM

Well I am receiving this support with mitigation as I do not agree with the way you are expressing it. I think that respecting each other is the key to any constructive discussion  Wink

Don't waste any more time answering these people, look at the status of their accounts 10 years of bitcointalk and still poor, you have understood the savages who attack you, they are not capable of anything else!

I thank you for the clarifications, I will follow your project which is promising and people will be able to make the difference between you and these pathetic!
judeafante

View Profile
April 17, 2022, 11:47:33 PM

Well I am receiving this support with mitigation as I do not agree with the way you are expressing it. I think that respecting each other is the key to any constructive discussion  Wink

Are you reading what you're posting or do you have a memory gap are you the one who posted this, threatening people with legal suits just for expressing their views with proof, we have thousands of projects here using fake photos and plagiarism I myself was a victim of those projects if you think your project is different there is a better way than threatening just to silence people who just pointing out things.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
SimoAlamii

View Profile
April 18, 2022, 10:44:21 AM
Last edit: May 01, 2022, 03:00:35 PM by Welsh

We are currently discussing with several DEXs regarding our Public sale that is due in end of Q2/Beg Q3.

On another hand, I am in touch with Gate.io & Bybit for a potential listing on a CEX shortly after that.

Smiley

_______________________________________________________________________________ ___________________

_______________________________________________________________________________ ___________________

Kynno had a special sale for selected few of 2M tokens with a maximum limit of 100.000 tokens for each member. The entire presale balance was sold out in less than 48 hours, and that too without any marketing investment!

https://i.imgur.com/vBrtVLs.jpg

About the Kynno Project.

Kynno gets its name from the Old French and Greek word: “Kynosoura” which literally means The Center of Attraction.
Kynno is a layer-1 blockchain which main objective is to interface and communicate with other blockchains, ecosystems and wallets to gather data on your web3 identity, assets and personal information in a decentralized and standardized way.
This data is then sent to one centralized dashboard on your Kynno Data Hub to be analyzed, organized and displayed.
By doing so, we are paving the way for cutting-edge functionalities in layer-2 dApps such as reallife assets NFTization, e-voting, instant KYC, universal health passport and much more.
Kynno is built with one objective in mind: becoming the number one platform that crypto investors open in the morning, before going to bed, and numerous times throughout the day.

Various Ways Through Which Kynno is Revolutionizing Blockchain Technology .

Decentralized systems have been found to be quite successful in avoiding the hazards that are commonly associated with centralized identity storage but have a history of revealing your data on a frequent basis, putting users in a vulnerable position in terms of privacy.
Kynno, on the other hand, is challenging traditional centralized identity data techniques by allowing you to control both: your privacy and your identity using Computational Intelligence and Zero-Knowledge Proof protocols.

Kynno’s Strengths.

Kynno seems really good project. Can you please tell me when you are gonna list on exchange?

I am sorry to hear that you are a scam victim and I totally understand your reluctance but please read my last message to understand the course of events.

So far you are only talking about threats from my side without reviewing the entire story and what led to that Smiley

I am in no way a fan of litigations and I was simply following our legal team advice based on the course of events at that exact moment.

Well I am receiving this support with mitigation as I do not agree with the way you are expressing it. I think that respecting each other is the key to any constructive discussion  Wink

Are you reading what you're posting or do you have a memory gap are you the one who posted this, threatening people with legal suits just for expressing their views with proof, we have thousands of projects here using fake photos and plagiarism I myself was a victim of those projects if you think your project is different there is a better way than threatening just to silence people who just pointing out things.

Mod Note: Consecutive posts merged
smyslov

Activity: 2002
Merit: 269

View Profile
April 19, 2022, 03:01:43 PM

I am sorry to hear that you are a scam victim and I totally understand your reluctance but please read my last message to understand the course of events.

So far you are only talking about threats from my side without reviewing the entire story and what led to that Smiley

I am in no way a fan of litigations and I was simply following our legal team advice based on the course of events at that exact moment.

I think you're in the wrong industry have been into bounty hunting for many years and have seen so many projects but never have I seen a developer threatening people in the decentralized industry, why not set up a restaurant instead and sue people who think your foods are bad.

You're just here for a money grab I don't care about your project your attitude is a big turn-off even if you have a good project but you have this attitude people will ignore your project, it's not the project it's the people behind it.

You can include me in your so-called legal battle I'm calling your project a shit project.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: