Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Deleted  (Read 317 times)
whitesilly

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2022, 06:54:15 PM

On your website you write that blockchain expert "Ahmed Oubadi" has been in "5 successful blockchain and crypto projects".
Just out of interest, what are these projects?
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Saisher

Activity: 2296
Merit: 175

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 20, 2022, 11:13:50 AM

On your website you write that blockchain expert "Ahmed Oubadi" has been in "5 successful blockchain and crypto projects".
Just out of interest, what are these projects?

Are there really experts, seeing how OP behaves on the accusation I dropped here to inform and they accuse me of defamation this project will not take off, potential investors will see this threat and they will not like what they read if their token is sold out investors will soon dump it and they will be gone, I don't see the potential of this coin all the accusations are valid.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
EpyxZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 22, 2022, 05:35:57 PM

I am sorry to hear that you are a scam victim and I totally understand your reluctance but please read my last message to understand the course of events.

So far you are only talking about threats from my side without reviewing the entire story and what led to that Smiley

I am in no way a fan of litigations and I was simply following our legal team advice based on the course of events at that exact moment.

No legal team would advise you to threaten users with defamation lawsuits for simply commenting on a forum. Any legal advisor would have let you know that a threatening a user over defamation is more of a crime than the accusations here calling you a scammer.
[
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: