Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 05:59:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Where should I invest?  (Read 4569 times)
Lubcub62

Activity: 140
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 08, 2022, 02:37:34 AM

some noob investors are after for high profits, the reason why they are exploring their chances on new alts promising high returns. but we all know that very few of them can achieve their targets. usually, instead of going up, most new alts will have continuous decline in prices. if you want to have at least security of your investments, not only newbies even long timers here have btc, eth or other top alts in their portfolio. because for example, you can never go wrong with btc because it is the top crypto, and it won't disappear like those pump and dump coins. yes, you can't get the high profits that you're aiming for, but you have the assurance that it will not disappear without a warning.

and indeed sometimes the reason they get into the field of crypto or crypto trading is because they are interested in getting big profits in a relatively short time. This thinking usually encourages beginners to speculate by investing in new tokens that are expected to multiply their money quickly.

even though this thinking is sometimes misleading and even harmful. because instead of getting multiple profits, they experience large losses quickly.

well holding BTC is best. because of the fact that the big players and the experienced ones turned out to be BTC, Eth, and Bnb that they held. then it proves that it's the best choice for beginners to follow.
19Nov16

Activity: 1722
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 09, 2022, 07:22:58 AM

The current economic conditions are very difficult to guess, inflation is very easy to occur especially when a big event occurs such as war, the best thing we do is invest in products that we easily sell when profit, if we invest in property, of course it is a very good thing, but when when Prices skyrocketed and we want to sell, it takes a long time to be money, while our crypto only takes a few seconds to become fiat.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

Zanab247

Activity: 1218
Merit: 153

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 10, 2022, 02:12:06 PM

I guess you should invest in bitcoin because the price has dropped down to $30k few days ago which it will be favourable to investors in this season. This opportunity to buy bitcoin and hold for a better future to come is for both long term investors and short term investors. There are many coins in the market that looks profitable in the future but bitcoin is the best coin to invest in with a huge amount of money because before the end of this month the price will increase to $50k.

m2017
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1328

keep walking, Johnnie

View Profile
May 10, 2022, 06:23:31 PM

I guess you should invest in bitcoin because the price has dropped down to $30k few days ago which it will be favourable to investors in this season. This opportunity to buy bitcoin and hold for a better future to come is for both long term investors and short term investors. There are many coins in the market that looks profitable in the future but bitcoin is the best coin to invest in with a huge amount of money because before the end of this month the price will increase to $50k.
You're talking about $50k per bitcoin at the end of the month. Where did you get this information? You must have some inside info? Smiley

Dropping bitcoin price $30k is a great opportunity to buy yourself some crypto. You can think of it as a discount on a sale. But most will see this as a reason to panic because of the fear that the price will go even lower and will start buying when the hype starts 2 or 3 times more expensive. About the same as the hero of this story - Why didn't I buy bitcoin?

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
19Nov16

Activity: 1722

View Profile
May 11, 2022, 04:31:24 AM

The right time for investors to buy is when the price drops like today, and this week the price of bitcoin drops is more than 20%, I am also optimistic that the price will skyrocket again and return to the level of $ 40k, if we keep thinking maybe tomorrow or the day after tomorrow Prices have gone up and we have lost the moment to buy at a cheap price.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

Wong Gendheng

Activity: 1428

View Profile
May 11, 2022, 07:04:38 AM

Although a few days the market is red but this is the best opportunity to buy, crypto will be difficult to guess but usually after a large market correction like this week, the opportunity to skyrocket is very large, maybe the price will drop below $ 30k but I'm sure not long ago Again we immediately return to $ 40K or more.
xSkylarx

Activity: 2352
Merit: 594

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2022, 07:12:52 AM

Although a few days the market is red but this is the best opportunity to buy, crypto will be difficult to guess but usually after a large market correction like this week, the opportunity to skyrocket is very large, maybe the price will drop below $ 30k but I'm sure not long ago Again we immediately return to $ 40K or more.

As most people in the forum say about red days, it's like a sale; it's the best time to buy because it's on sale at its true price. People are scared of buying on red days but on green days they are really eager to buy, which has a high risk that it will drop. I really don't understand why. I bought some altcoins yesterday and held them for a couple of months hoping that I would get a profit, but if not, let's just accept losses as not all the time we earn a profit.
Desscount

Activity: 1386
Merit: 101

ComboLabs

View Profile
May 11, 2022, 08:18:44 AM

That's true but we have to be careful also in making the decision to buy,
do not make decisions in a hurry given the market conditions that continue to decline,
do research and analysis after that make a decision at least it minimizes the risk

Lubcub62

View Profile
May 12, 2022, 12:19:34 AM

indeed now is the right time to start paying off some potential coins. but as we can see the $30k bitcoin area has been penetrated and it can be ascertained that altcoins will experience a drastic decline following bitcoin. then it is not recommended to go all-in. because there is still potential for a decline. installments while waiting for the market to stabilize is what can be done now.
barbara44

Activity: 2422
Merit: 605

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
May 12, 2022, 06:14:52 PM

Well, you are right. Personally I’m very conservative when it comes to giving financial advises of this nature but whichever way, since it’s crypto we’re talking about . Cryptocurrency Is general and the much needed information about it can be found anywhere on the internet, so for that reason, I don’t think there’s nothing to hide, I would rather just go straight to the point and tell you what you need to know.

Firstly you need to understand what you’re investing in  and secondly, you should learn to allow by-gones to stay that way. The mistakes a particular investor made doesn’t in any way affect what you do with you, I’m saying this in cases where fright might want to get the best of you because of things you heard happened to someone trying to do the same thing..

Oasisman

Activity: 2618
Merit: 550

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2022, 08:27:10 PM

I guess we have just entered a  2018 like bearish market.Btc is below $30k already as of this moment. It could dip even more in the coming days especially that some people were panicking for the sudden fall of Terra Luna. That issue might cause a wide panic throughout the weakhands. Bitcoin might be affected too. So yeah this could be a good opportunity to cost average the current Btc price coz I think this could go on until $20k.
Finestream

Activity: 3052
Merit: 606

View Profile
May 12, 2022, 09:48:06 PM

As a newbie in the crypto environment, with a keen interest in making a profitable investment in crypto, where would you best advice me to invest in 2022. Will an investment in bitcoin now still be profitable to me or investing in other coins is what you best advice? I understand that people are sometimes reserved as per not wanting to give financial advice to avoid being blamed if it goes wrong, but I will try to go through all the responses I can get and highlight the answers that are repeated for consideration.
Do your own research first so you won't blame someone else if things doesn't work. There are a lot of new coins in the market, but the problem is will they exist like those old and established coins? Just consider to invest in bitcoin first. In fact, this is a good time to buy bitcoin, just buy and hold. Sell it when it reaches its new ATH. When you are profiting already, that's the time to diversify your portfolio and invest also in high potential altcoins.

Lubcub62

View Profile
May 13, 2022, 06:38:22 PM

I guess we have just entered a  2018 like bearish market.Btc is below $30k already as of this moment. It could dip even more in the coming days especially that some people were panicking for the sudden fall of Terra Luna. That issue might cause a wide panic throughout the weakhands. Bitcoin might be affected too. So yeah this could be a good opportunity to cost average the current Btc price coz I think this could go on until $20k.

yeah right the worst possibility is in USD$20000. but maybe starting to buy in installments little by little from now on can also be a good step for long-term investment. and now I see the bitcoin chart seems to be forming a double top. so it's also good for scalpers to trade in the area now. still DYOR.
Renampun

Activity: 2324
Merit: 362

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2022, 02:27:36 AM

That's true because basically it's better to prepare everything for ourselves,
both of knowledge and skills are equally important because if only expecting and relying on others it will not make us grow,
we can't ignore that and start learning for ourselves
there are a lot of fake financial advisors out there, if you rely on other people for investment you will definitely be fooled...

It does take hard work to do your own research and extra time and effort, but once you get used to it, your investment instincts will be awakened and you will be able to see which ones have great potential in the future, so that investment is not wrong. learn on your own and then invest with your own decisions forever satisfied.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Rockstarguy

Activity: 1022
Merit: 590

God is great

View Profile
May 14, 2022, 12:40:48 PM

As a newbie in the crypto environment, with a keen interest in making a profitable investment in crypto, where would you best advice me to invest in 2022. Will an investment in bitcoin now still be profitable to me or investing in other coins is what you best advice? I understand that people are sometimes reserved as per not wanting to give financial advice to avoid being blamed if it goes wrong, but I will try to go through all the responses I can get and highlight the answers that are repeated for consideration.
Do your own research first so you won't blame someone else if things doesn't work. There are a lot of new coins in the market, but the problem is will they exist like those old and established coins? Just consider to invest in bitcoin first. In fact, this is a good time to buy bitcoin, just buy and hold. Sell it when it reaches its new ATH. When you are profiting already, that's the time to diversify your portfolio and invest also in high potential altcoins.

Making some research is the first step one needs to embark as to know what will be good to invest in, bitcoin  is a good investment to think of, their are other good coins that are also good for investment . But I think apart from cryptocurrency their are other physical investment that are also good for investment that the next generation will benefit from it. But its best for OP to make research and try to get knowledge on what to invest in.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Rasa nanas

Activity: 1428
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 14, 2022, 01:42:43 PM

As most people in the forum say about red days, it's like a sale; it's the best time to buy because it's on sale at its true price. People are scared of buying on red days but on green days they are really eager to buy, which has a high risk that it will drop. I really don't understand why. I bought some altcoins yesterday and held them for a couple of months hoping that I would get a profit, but if not, let's just accept losses as not all the time we earn a profit.
Buying when it is red does not mean without risk because it is very possible that prices will continue to fall. Most people buy when it is green because green means the market is starting to recover and they hope that after they buy the price will continue to rise. I think it's okay to buy when the market is green as long as the price increase is not significant, but certainly buying when the market is green or red is equally risky.

og kush420

Activity: 1050
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 15, 2022, 07:30:44 AM

Buying when it is red does not mean without risk because it is very possible that prices will continue to fall. Most people buy when it is green because green means the market is starting to recover and they hope that after they buy the price will continue to rise. I think it's okay to buy when the market is green as long as the price increase is not significant, but certainly buying when the market is green or red is equally risky.
Very interesting thread and very good pieces of advices by the members.
I will go through all the suggestion and will see which one is the best. There should be some info graphics as well. Because they are more effective and stay in mind for longer period of time.

Spontaneous

Activity: 130
Merit: 28

View Profile
May 22, 2022, 09:29:14 PM

Hello , yeah it's good to have an invest so that we can get some any value for future things. At first it's when you are newbie it's difficult to find a site that is legit.jusy like me I was scammed from the investment site an I can't able to get back money again.So keep searching and find investment that are legit.

Code:
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

nurilham

Activity: 1456
Merit: 436

View Profile
May 22, 2022, 11:17:55 PM

Do you mean this is the right time to buy coins for investment?
If we learn the price history of BTC this month, it even dropped below $27k on May 12. Now, the BTC price is already around $30k, which means the price increased a bit. We don't know if this is a fake bullish or real bullish. But you are right that the price is still possible to drop to $20k because the bearish market will continue till 2024, there is still a lot of time before the next bullrun. So, although it is a good time to buy, don't do panic buying. We may have other bad news like the Luna issue, so just wait for a deeper price, don't too hurry to buy.
gazilla

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 23, 2022, 09:54:24 AM

I think that one should do quite a comprehensive study before investing as there are so many good projects and not so much money. My advice is that you should invest in coins that are listed on great exchanges, as they do quite a bit of research before signing a coin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: