Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:09:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Where should I invest?  (Read 4569 times)
og kush420

Activity: 1050
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 12, 2022, 02:37:54 PM

Thats why its never been recommendable nor an ideal thing for you to listen up others suggestion specially if it do emphasize particular projects or something thats not really known.
If you arent that sure then you could always stick with bitcoin but if you could take risk on other coins then go ahead and be wise on choosing.Its up to your own discretion and preference
because its your money then its your right to choose but its not bad to snip out some good or relevant ideas came from other people but be wise on when to snip out.
Invest on something which you do see to be that worth.
Find new projects which are beneficial to the people - like home delivery services, Airbnb projects, online training, Gym or fitness.
There are so many other options as well. But to me crypto is getting too risky now. There are a lot of scammers in the field now - so better be safe.

BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rasa nanas

Activity: 1386
Merit: 107

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
June 12, 2022, 03:24:27 PM

In crypto there are two kinds of investments that you can make. the first investment is a high risk investment but also has a high return, this investment is an investment in a new project or new altcoin. You can get a large return because the price of new altcoins can rise drastically in a short time, but the risks involved are also large because new altcoins are vulnerable to price manipulation. the second investment is an investment with a small risk but has a lower return, this investment is an investment in bitcoin or a large altcoin such as ETH or BNB. but in my opinion for a beginner a suitable investment is investment number 2.

Cling18

Activity: 1708
Merit: 126

View Profile
June 12, 2022, 04:15:23 PM

Thats why its never been recommendable nor an ideal thing for you to listen up others suggestion specially if it do emphasize particular projects or something thats not really known.
If you arent that sure then you could always stick with bitcoin but if you could take risk on other coins then go ahead and be wise on choosing.Its up to your own discretion and preference
because its your money then its your right to choose but its not bad to snip out some good or relevant ideas came from other people but be wise on when to snip out.
Invest on something which you do see to be that worth.
Find new projects which are beneficial to the people - like home delivery services, Airbnb projects, online training, Gym or fitness.
There are so many other options as well. But to me crypto is getting too risky now. There are a lot of scammers in the field now - so better be safe.

Crypto will always be risky because of its volatility but as long as you're doing your research, you should have the confidence to invest. As a beginner, it would be better to stick with Bitcoin and other top coins like ETH. They're well established and could work in the long run compared to unestablished new projects. If it will be your first time to risk in crypto, you better be sure of the quality of the coin that you will be choosing.
Dunamisx

Activity: 854
Merit: 539

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 12, 2022, 07:21:28 PM
Merited by Ojima-ojo (2)

the second investment is an investment with a small risk but has a lower return, this investment is an investment in bitcoin

Let me talk on this aspect to clarify some wrongs, bitcoin investment can also yield a high return but may require more space of time, when you invest high and there's a bull run then you get a high profitability as well, this might be a rapid increase in price or on a gradual process which determine how long it takes for you to realise the profits, if OP was asking about where to invest as a beginner in other to play safe then i believe giving bitcoin as a good available option is the best way to help such newbie, why waste time trying to get rich quick on altscoin and ended up been scammed.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
og kush420

View Profile
June 19, 2022, 08:38:49 AM

the second investment is an investment with a small risk but has a lower return, this investment is an investment in bitcoin

Let me talk on this aspect to clarify some wrongs, bitcoin investment can also yield a high return but may require more space of time, when you invest high and there's a bull run then you get a high profitability as well, this might be a rapid increase in price or on a gradual process which determine how long it takes for you to realise the profits, if OP was asking about where to invest as a beginner in other to play safe then i believe giving bitcoin as a good available option is the best way to help such newbie, why waste time trying to get rich quick on altscoin and ended up been scammed.
I just read a post in another forum - where someone is investing their signature campaign money on a small business. That was a very good idea I believe someone shared. Rather than wasting the money on gambling - this is the right thing to do. Because it is hard earned money and should not go wasted.

Bitcoinking99

Activity: 48
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2022, 06:46:05 AM

The current state of the cryptocurrency market.  I think it would be better if you invest in cryptocurrency because now in some currency markets everything is much cheaper.  If you invest some money now, you will be able to make a lot of money in a few days.  And investing in Bitcoin is easy.  Now is the time to invest in cryptocurrency.  If you do not want to invest in cryptocurrency, you can start a different kind of business if you have a lot of space next to your home.  Investing in cryptocurrency takes less effort and can be done in a much easier way  If you want to invest in cryptocurrency then you need to have a better idea about investing.
globalpain

Activity: 1260
Merit: 103

The OGz Club

View Profile
June 20, 2022, 07:38:58 AM

I just read a post in another forum - where someone is investing their signature campaign money on a small business. That was a very good idea I believe someone shared. Rather than wasting the money on gambling - this is the right thing to do. Because it is hard earned money and should not go wasted.
We must be smart in managing finances and one of the results from the signature campaign is used to open a business,
We have to appreciate things like that and we need examples too.
The most important thing is don't waste money on things you don't need before you really regret it in the end

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
mm2543363580

Activity: 952
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 20, 2022, 09:53:23 AM

We must be smart in managing finances and one of the results from the signature campaign is used to open a business,
We have to appreciate things like that and we need examples too.
The most important thing is don't waste money on things you don't need before you really regret it in the end
Look into the local opportunities. You can always look for the gaps and fill them.
Also if you are lucky enough you can invest in the crypto as well. But I have suffered huge loss in crypto so I may not dare to do it again. I took out my money invested in property.

AicecreaME

Activity: 2338
Merit: 454

View Profile
June 20, 2022, 12:05:14 PM

Where should I invest?

I guess this is a great example of a young person entering the world... you just ask a question and someone will magically appear and answer "invest in "XXXX" and you will become a millionaire tomorrow!

I'm not sure where to begin... maybe with "invest in what you believe in"!!! Like when explaining to a little kid! Let's generalize a bit here, for the investment you need to have some capital! Capital is what you have to offer! Think about what you have to offer! Then think about your goals and what you want to achieve, and is there a period of time in which you wish to achieve your goal?! When you answer these basic questions start looking around, and when you find something suitable work for it! Work like getting in a dip dive, spend time checking it from all angles, and get interested as much as you can! If you have a plan it will be a lot easier for you in the long run... it will be a lot easier to find a good investment once you find out how the game works!

Or you can try to gamble and invest blindly in sound projects! That can be good, and probably many people made a lot of money by investing blindly in some new projects... but be sure that doesn't last long, a lot more people got burned with these kinds of strategies!

This is the reason why some people still get scammed. Some people just vaguely ask where to invest and easily believe in it. Some just aren't fond of doing in depth research to get their money's worth. I just can't seem to understand why people always want the easy way out, but fail to notice that there's really no shortcut in success.

Although it's nice to ask for few inputs. But someone must not easily trust and believe on others advices and suggestions because after all, not everyone wishes us to succeed. Some pray for us to fail. There are many greedy and envious people out there. But it's also great to take some insight, research, and consider it once it's proven to be worthy of money.
og kush420

View Profile
June 22, 2022, 12:19:29 AM

This is the reason why some people still get scammed. Some people just vaguely ask where to invest and easily believe in it. Some just aren't fond of doing in depth research to get their money's worth. I just can't seem to understand why people always want the easy way out, but fail to notice that there's really no shortcut in success.

Although it's nice to ask for few inputs. But someone must not easily trust and believe on others advices and suggestions because after all, not everyone wishes us to succeed. Some pray for us to fail. There are many greedy and envious people out there. But it's also great to take some insight, research, and consider it once it's proven to be worthy of money.
You are very right in stating the real fact. Where should I invest. I will give suggestion based on my local experience while for your local market something else is beneficial.
One should do a thorough research and look for the local laws too while making an investment.

Lubcub62

Activity: 140
Merit: 20

View Profile
June 22, 2022, 01:07:44 AM

seeing the current market conditions then investing in bitcoin is the best for me. but if bitcoin continues to show an increase then it is certain that other coins will follow. so I think there's nothing wrong with starting to pay in installments to buy alt little by little so that when you go up you don't miss it. but still need to do research or in-depth analysis. investing is not like gambling. investment is that we are involved in it, so we need to do an analysis to increase the opportunity to enter at the right time.
Sir Legend

Activity: 1792
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 22, 2022, 01:23:55 AM

seeing the current market conditions then investing in bitcoin is the best for me. but if bitcoin continues to show an increase then it is certain that other coins will follow. so I think there's nothing wrong with starting to pay in installments to buy alt little by little so that when you go up you don't miss it. but still need to do research or in-depth analysis. investing is not like gambling. investment is that we are involved in it, so we need to do an analysis to increase the opportunity to enter at the right time.

Exactly, investors who want to profit see the current low price conditions as the best opportunity to buy, don't sell because we will regret it and of course the opportunity for rising is very large in bitcoin, I'm optimistic if we buy now then hold it for at least 3 months or until the end of the year then we can profit at least 30%.
Pujangga

Activity: 1078
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 22, 2022, 06:41:59 AM

when the global political situation is not clear then we must be good at choosing where we can invest, and the current investment trend is cryptocurrencies, no need for places or thinking about storing or security, as long as we have a private key then we can control assets and this is what make the trend of cryptocurrencies continue to increase.
judaspriest

Activity: 1330
Merit: 100

C O M B O

View Profile
June 22, 2022, 07:26:42 AM

Exactly, investors who want to profit see the current low price conditions as the best opportunity to buy, don't sell because we will regret it and of course the opportunity for rising is very large in bitcoin, I'm optimistic if we buy now then hold it for at least 3 months or until the end of the year then we can profit at least 30%.
Yes, however with this bear market condition deciding to sell is not the right decision,
we need to be wise and patient by holding on while buying potential coins,
selling at this time will cost us a lot so consider a lot of things before making a decision

Semar Mesem

Activity: 1484
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 22, 2022, 09:57:50 AM

Now it's easier to invest, we don't need to come to the place in person because almost all types of investment provide online means from registration, deposit and withdraw, but the thing that makes us optimistic about choosing cryptocurrencies is that the profit opportunity is greater than other types of investments, so I recommend trying to invest in cryptocurrencies.

Markinzo

Activity: 336
Merit: 41

View Profile
June 22, 2022, 10:28:40 AM

As a newbie in the crypto environment, with a keen interest in making a profitable investment in crypto, where would you best advice me to invest in 2022. Will an investment in bitcoin now still be profitable to me or investing in other coins is what you best advice?
How keen are you and what about do you probably want to invest in? That's a rhetorical question anyway!
As a newbie I would rather advise you stay away from all coins since you admit no having crypto experience, just invest in Bitcoin as it is a determinant of the price of other coins. Also let your investment plan be a long term investment for me and invest with a sum that you can easily let go in the case of uncertainty.
tn211

Activity: 778
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 22, 2022, 11:55:02 AM

In times like this, where uncertainty are taking the overhead, it is best to be cautious and keep cash. Well at least some portion should be in cash.
Be it for a reserve of future investments, don't go all in at this moment.
Bitcoin2009

Merit: 10

View Profile
June 22, 2022, 01:28:25 PM

If we have a large capital then it will not be confused to invest, there are many investment offers that can provide a fast RoI, and if we only have a little money and want big profits in a short time then I recommend investing in cryptocurrencies.
RussianEnglishTranslation

Activity: 840
Merit: 6

View Profile
June 22, 2022, 05:00:35 PM

As a newbie in the crypto environment, with a keen interest in making a profitable investment in crypto, where would you best advice me to invest in 2022. Will an investment in bitcoin now still be profitable to me or investing in other coins is what you best advice? I understand that people are sometimes reserved as per not wanting to give financial advice to avoid being blamed if it goes wrong, but I will try to go through all the responses I can get and highlight the answers that are repeated for consideration.
I would definitely invest in crypto and not real estate right now. Which cryptos, BTC is always a safe bet. If you want to earn yield while you are hodling, you should consider staking something like NEAR or ICP. FTM and MATIC also have high APY rewards but ICP is the highest.
m2017
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1305

keep walking, Johnnie

View Profile
June 22, 2022, 05:26:32 PM

Do you expect bitcoin price to increase by 30% by the end of the year? Are your predictions too bold? Cryptomarket is very unpredictable and the expectation of profit can be delayed for a longer period of time. There is still a long time until the next bitcoin halving and I would not expect a strong price increase before these events. Even longer, because as the previous halvings showed, the growth doesn't begin immediately after it, but after some time. I allow price fluctuations over the coming months, but it will not be 30%. These are my assumptions.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██