Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 04:16:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Exchange with 0 trading fees  (Read 48 times)
canovan25 (OP)

Activity: 546
Merit: 30

View Profile
April 16, 2022, 08:01:39 PM

Hi there. Sorry, it's not an announcement. I want to discuss with you why there are no exchanges that present zero trading commission. Without buying subscriptions, holding tokens, or anything else. Why? And I'm not talking about dex right now, where can charge $200 to change $10 in ethereum.
A regular, centralized exchanger. Why isn't margin trading implemented? I want to trade bitcoin with x1000000 leverage, help me!

Moй днeвник - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5240101.0
Cтeйкинг в USD, UAH, RUB, JPY, EUR, CNY и NGN c дoxoдoм дo 25% гoдoвыx -
https://waves.exchange?ref=3PBunFp5iSLmzGGZVwS7KsFPPjNVtaZMEfG
JeromeTash
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1217

Heisenberg

View Profile
April 19, 2022, 08:41:11 PM

Hi there. Sorry, it's not an announcement. I want to discuss with you why there are no exchanges that present zero trading commission.
How would you expect such an exchange to stay in business if they aren't making any  money out of trading fees?

A regular, centralized exchanger. Why isn't margin trading implemented? I want to trade bitcoin with x1000000 leverage, help me!
But a number of exchanges offer leverage, though not X1000000. Who would even use that?

If you do contract trading, exchanges like Bitmex and Phemex offer rebates for market makers. If you are a market taker, you will still have to pay trading fees.

█████████████████████████
██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
canovan25 (OP)

Activity: 546
Merit: 30

View Profile
April 21, 2022, 06:53:50 AM

Hi there. Sorry, it's not an announcement. I want to discuss with you why there are no exchanges that present zero trading commission.
How would you expect such an exchange to stay in business if they aren't making any  money out of trading fees?

But a number of exchanges offer leverage, though not X1000000. Who would even use that?

If you do contract trading, exchanges like Bitmex and Phemex offer rebates for market makers. If you are a market taker, you will still have to pay trading fees.

1) Revenue from trading commissions is not the only thing. There are also listing commissions, commissions for credit funds, as well as liquidity supply, getting the spread.

2) Other exchanges cannot provide that much liquidity. X1000000 is liquidation in 0.0001% of price movement. On most exchanges, even the accuracy of price division is not that great, not to mention the ability to correctly liquidate such a position.

Moй днeвник - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5240101.0
Cтeйкинг в USD, UAH, RUB, JPY, EUR, CNY и NGN c дoxoдoм дo 25% гoдoвыx -
https://waves.exchange?ref=3PBunFp5iSLmzGGZVwS7KsFPPjNVtaZMEfG
JeromeTash
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1217

Heisenberg

View Profile
April 21, 2022, 09:46:42 PM

1) Revenue from trading commissions is not the only thing. There are also listing commissions, commissions for credit funds, as well as liquidity supply, getting the spread.
Trading fees is probably the biggest source of revenue for exchanges. If this wasn't the case, then with too much competition between exchanges right now. We would at least have one exchange offering zero trading fees for all types of orders in order to attract customers, but there isn't any. Why?

2) Other exchanges cannot provide that much liquidity. X1000000 is liquidation in 0.0001% of price movement. On most exchanges, even the accuracy of price division is not that great, not to mention the ability to correctly liquidate such a position.
My friend this crypto where is price movements of even 0.01% are nothing. We are talking about very volatile assets. Do you have any idea how many accounts with positions of, x1000000 would get bankrupt in seconds or minutes?  The Insurance fund set up by exchanges would get ripped off in a matter of minutes. Who is going to cover up the rest of the bankruptcies? Autodeleveraging would be so rife.

██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██