Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:44:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is there any altcoin to be millionere by holding up to 5 years from now ?  (Read 613 times)
lalabotax

Activity: 1526
Merit: 132

BK8 - Most Trusted Gambling Platform

View Profile
April 28, 2022, 09:41:04 PM

This is so hard to guess which altcoin will go like a rocket. I love to do trading but spot trading and holding is lot more difficult for me. Is there any coin in your mind guys ?
No one can answer this question for sure because we can't predict a crypto price definitely. Even ETH or BNB has no guarantee that their prices to soar like a rocket in the next 5 years. Crypto coins are always unpredictable, the price history or current good news about the coins, cannot guarantee the future price of that coins. However, if you want to hold around 5 years or more, better to choose top altcoins such as ETH, BNB, DOT, SOL, ADA, or XRP.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
m_nief

Activity: 546
Merit: 261

Moonbet.io

View Profile
April 28, 2022, 10:09:53 PM

No one can answer this question for sure because we can't predict a crypto price definitely. Even ETH or BNB has no guarantee that their prices to soar like a rocket in the next 5 years. Crypto coins are always unpredictable, the price history or current good news about the coins, cannot guarantee the future price of that coins. However, if you want to hold around 5 years or more, better to choose top altcoins such as ETH, BNB, DOT, SOL, ADA, or XRP.

Depending with kinds coins holding how to be millionaire five or several years later, if holding coin trough have reach all time high price difficult to be millionaire although seven years keep holding assets. Maybe still worth when holding potential coins on early time launch to public or buy on pre sale, but keep need checking with potential coin or not for investing before scam later. Holding coins more than 5 years need patience and better deleted all exchange application and never access to exchange market to know with price.

░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░       
       ░░▒░░▒█████▒░░▒░     
    ░▓██▓▓███████████▓▓██▓   
   ▓███████▓░     ░▓███████▒ 
  ▓▒▒▓██▒             ▒██▓▒▓▓
 ▒▒░▓█▓         ▒▓█▓    ▓█▓░▒░
▒██▒██        ▒████      ██▒█▓
▓██▓█▒     ███████       ▓█▓██
▒██▒███   ▒▒██████       ██▒█▓
 ░▒░▓██▓░   ▓▓ ▓█░      ▒█▓░▒░
  ▓▒▒▓███████          ▓█▓▒▓▒
   ▒██▓███████▓░ █▓ ▒██████▒ 
     ▓██▒▓▓██████████▓▓██▓   
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     
          ░░░░░░░░░░░         
MOONBET[][][]           ▓███████████████████
        ▓▓▓█▒▒▓               █
 ░▓▓█████▓▓█▒▓█               █
██▓▓▓░     █▒██               █
██ ▓█░     █▓      ▒██▓       █
 ██▓█▒     █▓    ▒██████▓░    █
  █▓    ████▓   ██████████▓   █
  ▓█    ████▒   ███████████   █
   ██   ▓███▓   ▓█████████    █
   ░█▓    ▒█▓       ███       █
    ██     █▓         ░    ▓█▓█
     ██    █▓              ▓█▒█
     ▒█▓   █▓ ░      ░░░░░░▒▓ █
      ██   ▓▓▓▓████████████████
       ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           

> TWITTER
> DISCORD
> MEDIUM
> TELEGRAM
shushu9977

Activity: 1121
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 29, 2022, 09:11:32 AM

Five years is very long. I invest long term for 2/3 years. The coin is Shib. Holding for 5 years so long, but good for investment. You can invest btc, eth, bnb and shib coins for up to 5 years.

┏━━━━━━━━JOIN TELEGRAM GROUP ━━━━━━━━━┓
▓▓▓▓▓▓ T o o  l K i t z A I - Break the Barrier ▓▓▓▓▓▓
┗━━━━━━━━━━━ T R Y  D E M O ━━━━━━━━━━━┛
ringgo96

Activity: 1540
Merit: 276

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2022, 09:24:11 AM

Actually, it is difficult to predict altcoins that can increase like rockets all need a process, and most importantly we have to make our own research so that confidence in investing more optimally, if you have capital then potential altcoins such as BNB I think can be tried, and most likely for the next 5 years can increase like the current price of ethereum, but there are also memekoin that grows quickly but the risk is very large and you have to do your own research so as not to blame others.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
ItsCrafty

Activity: 826
Merit: 135

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2022, 09:32:00 AM

Greetings to every lovely people out there, This is so hard to guess which altcoin will go like a rocket. I love to do trading but spot trading and holding is lot more difficult for me. Is there any coin in your mind guys ? Don’t forget to share your opinion and thank you for giving time.
It's very difficult to choose specific coin for 5 years. Some project are very potential but no one can say that their potential and trend will remain for 5 years. In previous Axie shows a brilliant potential and give 10x to their early gamers and investor but  now it's down and gaming reward is low because Slp price dumped so much. I will recommend you to look for Sand And Mana . These two can blow in future but again it's totally depend upon trend and market behavior.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
max6575

Activity: 1176
Merit: 100

Vave.com

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2022, 05:41:28 PM

with the initial unit on request as investor works on identifying variable of assumption by the following entrance of laggard investors those might have with the difference showing as with the presence as
denial of involvement within the old established market leads as non dominance investors to build of different scheme on consequence with the least moderated presence
and they might be more democratic with the customs to gains as least returns on consequence with the level of exchange as presence with uses of limit of possession and authorization of resource.

RealMalatesta
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1124

View Profile
April 30, 2022, 07:08:35 PM

to invest in such a coin is like throwing your money with a little expectation to get back to fill your wallet. The choices right now are quite many and because of that our chances are getting lower and lower but the rare chances are still there. for the past few years, I read some success stories of holding certain coins for years and at the same time, I also read some failed investments where they hold the wrong coins which didn't really bloom or didn't even gain any price after years of keeping it in their crypto wallet. The good thing is, you can buy those kind of coins for lower prices which is kinda tempting but still proper research before investing is a must for everyone.
That is what happens when you hold things for many years. I have a graveyard of dead coins for example, they do not worth like more than 20 bucks, and that has been a terrible feeling, seeing something that you love and hyped about so much to die is a very bad feeling on top of losing a lot of money on it.

However I also made a lot more in return with the great ones that I kept, I have been hodling bitcoin for many years and even though many people think that bitcoin wouldn't make people that much return, it has proven to be one of the most profitable ones year in and year out. I had eth, bnb, and many others as well and they have all been great so far.
Hamza2424
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1040

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2022, 07:17:48 PM

Greetings to every lovely people out there, This is so hard to guess which altcoin will go like a rocket. I love to do trading but spot trading and holding is lot more difficult for me. Is there any coin in your mind guys ? Don’t forget to share your opinion and thank you for giving time.

hah Well buddy its crypto Nothing permanent here and Risk involved..
So Consider BTC first i know you mentioned Altcoin still BTC comes first
In Alts you can consider any project from the top 30 all are Gold going to be polished for the next 5 years.
Particular and personal opinion,
ETH, DOT, AVAX, LUNA , SOL, ICP, Near and ADA are in my watchlist.

DYOR

aejontargaryen

Activity: 414
Merit: 8

🔥

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2022, 08:05:09 PM
Last edit: August 08, 2022, 03:05:39 AM by aejontargaryen

Thats easy.
Fango XFG
hashrateproducts

Activity: 560
Merit: 143

Active 24/7

View Profile
July 15, 2022, 08:41:19 AM

We have hype coins in the space that only pumps once and later dump inother to  trapped investors and traders. Perhaps there are many altcoins that can be kept or store in the wallet for long term purpose. Some coins if kept for long might depreciate in value. Like bagging coin worth $400 last year, checking this year, it might have dipped further even up to $100 or below. So bagging for coin for long term is not sure that it will pump during the next year.

Free space
Davian144

Activity: 2520
Merit: 578

View Profile
July 15, 2022, 09:27:59 AM

We have hype coins in the space that only pumps once and later dump inother to  trapped investors and traders. Perhaps there are many altcoins that can be kept or store in the wallet for long term purpose. Some coins if kept for long might depreciate in value. Like bagging coin worth $400 last year, checking this year, it might have dipped further even up to $100 or below. So bagging for coin for long term is not sure that it will pump during the next year.
This of course applies to all coins including Bitcoin, but basically any coin that is really good and also has a very good rating in the cryptocurrency space, then it doesn't matter if you have to keep it for a long time even though the potential for price declines in the market can still be happened to him, but the opportunity to increase again is also greater as in the example of Bitcoin, Ethereum, and also BNB.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: