Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:49:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty is taking another direction  (Read 899 times)
Kelvinid

Activity: 2800
Merit: 344

when lambo...

View Profile
April 28, 2022, 09:44:42 PM

Bounty hunting is not a serious work anymore, it's like gambling where there is no guarantee of profit for every coin you campaign, the campaign is getting worse there's hardly a good project to promote now.
Exactly, if we got lucky, we got good rewards. Because even we spend a lot of time digging and searching which one is a good project and has the potential but this never gives us the assurance that later the developer will pay us participants and if it has a decent market value that most don't have.

It is really hard to say, but bounties become unfortunate and I expect sooner or later this getting worse.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Odusko

Activity: 896
Merit: 509

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2022, 10:32:25 PM

Bounty hunting is not a serious work anymore, it's like gambling where there is no guarantee of profit for every coin you campaign, the campaign is getting worse there's hardly a good project to promote now.
Exactly, if we got lucky, we got good rewards. Because even we spend a lot of time digging and searching which one is a good project and has the potential but this never gives us the assurance that later the developer will pay us participants and if it has a decent market value that most don't have.

It is really hard to say, but bounties become unfortunate and I expect sooner or later this getting worse.
I have read on this forum that in 2016-2017 there was an altcoin boom and the coming of the ICO brought with it some good bounties that earn hunters good returns but in recent times there have been a lot of scam projects that may never make it to the exchange but conducting large bounty programs that become worthless so I will not advise anyone to go into bounty hunting because it doesn't pay and even if it does pay it will be a peanut that can not profit the user with a true value for their time or money.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
ololajulo

Activity: 2226
Merit: 270

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
April 29, 2022, 08:34:29 PM

I have read on this forum that in 2016-2017 there was an altcoin boom and the coming of the ICO brought with it some good bounties that earn hunters good returns but in recent times there have been a lot of scam projects that may never make it to the exchange but conducting large bounty programs that become worthless so I will not advise anyone to go into bounty hunting because it doesn't pay and even if it does pay it will be a peanut that can not profit the user with a true value for their time or money.
The reason for more bounty was the high numbers of investors on the forum and cryptocurrency has not engaged twitter like we do now. I hope Elon Musk make twitter remain the same although have started leaving twitter.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
m_nief

Activity: 546
Merit: 261

Moonbet.io

View Profile
April 29, 2022, 08:46:36 PM

Still not all bounties campaign scam but have few worth although with lower reward trough in 2016-2017 above $2,000 each campaign reward for participants. Last 2016-2017 many participants interested with altcoin bounties campaign than joining with signature service campaign because altcoin can pump drastically when listing on market, but when many ICO failed reach hard cap almost all altcoin bounties campaign have drop and several become scam without payment yet.

░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░       
       ░░▒░░▒█████▒░░▒░     
    ░▓██▓▓███████████▓▓██▓   
   ▓███████▓░     ░▓███████▒ 
  ▓▒▒▓██▒             ▒██▓▒▓▓
 ▒▒░▓█▓         ▒▓█▓    ▓█▓░▒░
▒██▒██        ▒████      ██▒█▓
▓██▓█▒     ███████       ▓█▓██
▒██▒███   ▒▒██████       ██▒█▓
 ░▒░▓██▓░   ▓▓ ▓█░      ▒█▓░▒░
  ▓▒▒▓███████          ▓█▓▒▓▒
   ▒██▓███████▓░ █▓ ▒██████▒ 
     ▓██▒▓▓██████████▓▓██▓   
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     
          ░░░░░░░░░░░         
MOONBET[][][]           ▓███████████████████
        ▓▓▓█▒▒▓               █
 ░▓▓█████▓▓█▒▓█               █
██▓▓▓░     █▒██               █
██ ▓█░     █▓      ▒██▓       █
 ██▓█▒     █▓    ▒██████▓░    █
  █▓    ████▓   ██████████▓   █
  ▓█    ████▒   ███████████   █
   ██   ▓███▓   ▓█████████    █
   ░█▓    ▒█▓       ███       █
    ██     █▓         ░    ▓█▓█
     ██    █▓              ▓█▒█
     ▒█▓   █▓ ░      ░░░░░░▒▓ █
      ██   ▓▓▓▓████████████████
       ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           

> TWITTER
> DISCORD
> MEDIUM
> TELEGRAM
strunberg

Activity: 1316
Merit: 324

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2022, 09:04:48 PM

i am still optimistic about bounty future, this year i see alot bounty campaign give good reward to its participants. maybe we were  too many complaint and blame bounty project about its reward. generalize all campaign was bad only from 1 or 2 projects was not fair , look at several btc signature campaign that launched , still us called it getting worse meanwhile alot campaign paid with btc?

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Kavelj22
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1453

🔃EN>>AR Translator🔃

View Profile
May 01, 2022, 09:16:08 PM

~
I never earned from those back in the days and it is just another stressful task that might even risk your account getting locked due to scam since you're most likely to share a lot of content made by the project devs.
Not sure how strict Facebook and Twitter scam moderations are, since I reported some in the past, but I wouldn't risk my account just for a shitcoin that I cannot even use after its listing in exchange due to investors just dumping the crap off of the coin.

Since I joined the forum, I have joined many (not many) campaigns, and the truth is, all of them were for relatively honest projects because I was choosing projects carefully and only working in signature campaigns. In fact, working on Facebook and Twitter campaigns has never been very profitable, even with campaigns led by successful projects, and it is a real waste of time. I don't know if it actually gives effective results for the projects you use.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Issa56

Activity: 1372
Merit: 908

View Profile
May 01, 2022, 10:22:42 PM

Seriously I believe bounty is now complete waste of time, because the allocation is now very small and participant's are now much. Seriously is very annoying after working for 4 weeks that's one month then receiving payment of $1-$10, that's very annoying and the funniest part is that some bounties even pay less than $1 after working for 4 weeks. That's very bad I believe bounty manager should do something about this, in most countries having $1-$10 is just like you are not having anything.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
May 01, 2022, 10:38:58 PM

Seriously I believe bounty is now complete waste of time, because the allocation is now very small and participant's are now much. Seriously is very annoying after working for 4 weeks that's one month then receiving payment of $1-$10, that's very annoying and the funniest part is that some bounties even pay less than $1 after working for 4 weeks. That's very bad I believe bounty manager should do something about this, in most countries having $1-$10 is just like you are not having anything.
We can't just say it was a complete waste of time, I disagree with that. There are still some bounties that give good rewards to the hunters however, it wasn't good as compared to the previous years during the ICO time. That was the greatest year ever that bounty hunters got a lot of money from participating, it is too different at this recent time, many had failed and don't have market value.

But I understand how you feel, sometimes we rely on luck, and unfortunately, you are unlucky. To get $10 is not worth enough.
sayaya17

Activity: 1638
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 01, 2022, 11:00:34 PM

I also experienced the disappointment that you experienced, it's really hard to find bounty campaigns with decent pay right now. So for the time
being I'm also not participating in bounty campaigns, because I don't want to waste my time promoting projects for weeks but getting very
little paid. Instead of participating in bounty campaigns in my opinion, it is better to focus on crypto trading, which can generate more money
than participating in bounty campaigns. I really miss bounty campaigns like in 2017, at that time there were so many bounty campaigns that paid
quite a lot. I don't know if in the future it will happen again what happened in 2017, hopefully in the future the rewards given to bounty hunters
can be better. But if the pay is still as it is now, I chose not to participate in bounty campaigns for the time being.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████         █████████████       █████            ▄██████████████████████▄▄
█████████████         █████████████     ▄███████▄       ▄███████████████████████████▄
█████████████         █████████████   ▄███████████▄    ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████
█████████████         █████████████ ▄█████▀  ▀█████▄  ▄███████████▀        ▀██████████▄
████████████▀         █████████████ █████▀     ██████▄████████████▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████          █████████████ ████        ████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄
████████████          ████████████████▀    ▄     ████▀████████████████████████▄▄▄
████████████▄       ▄█████████████▄██▀    ▄█▄     ▀███ ████████████████████████████▄
 █████████████▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████     ▄███▄     ▀███ ▀████████████████████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▄███     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█████▄▄▀▀▀▀█████████████████████▄
    ▀████████████████████████▄███▀                   ▀████████▄       ▀▀██████████████
        ▀▀██████████████▀▀▄▄██████     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄█████████          ████████████▀
          ██████████████ ██████████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████ ▀█████████████████████████████████████▀████▄▄▄█████████████▀
          ██████████████   ▀█████████████████████████████████▀ ███████████████████▀
          ██████████████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████████████████▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

.bet
   $200   
 BONUS 
    100% BONUS FOR 
 EVERY DEPOSIT 
[]
Jaered

Activity: 840
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 01, 2022, 11:44:30 PM

Lol. That is the way of bounty hunting these days. Many projects are simply scamming and some would never pay or give a useless reason for not paying, like Student Coin did last year. Hunters need to unite against them
bakasabo
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1178

View Profile
May 02, 2022, 08:20:08 AM

Lol. That is the way of bounty hunting these days. Many projects are simply scamming and some would never pay or give a useless reason for not paying, like Student Coin did last year. Hunters need to unite against them

What do you mean "unite against them" ? What will you do? Once scammed, it is impossible to get money back or reward for time spent. Do you suggest to make a scam accusation topic? Such topics barely get 1000 views here. Not to mention that a lot of project that run bounties, stopped making ANN threads here, meaning they dont care about reputation here. Hunters can spam their social media, but they will get banned quickly or groups gets muted. Bounty hunter is powerless against scam projects.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Yamifoud

Activity: 2744
Merit: 517

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 02, 2022, 08:25:50 AM

What's your view, opinion and suggestions on this?
It moves away from going good and it looks bad as their reputation has been ruined by scam projects which have been sprouting and spreading.
As this situation will continue, the worse it looks in the future if these useless and clone projects won't stop. May we have strong market restriction and rules to follow as this is the only way to help to stop this from growing or else, people won't invest them anymore, and no support it happens to new projects.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
May 02, 2022, 10:58:14 AM

although I agree with this opinion, but in doing a bounty, there is no coercion from anyone to follow it. because of this, we as bounty hunters need to analyze what projects we are participating in. In addition, to ensure that the payment is worth it, we need to look for projects that already have a market, or do escrow. why do I say that, because when a project that already has a community, market, and others doesn't pay the bounty hunter, then it can embarrass the project, and that is an inappropriate thing for a large project to do. seeing that the bounty uses escrow is also very possible to get paid accordingly, because when a project uses escrow, I think that it is really a serious project.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
zulfi125

Activity: 1382
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 03, 2022, 06:20:32 PM

Before joining the bounties everyone should do little research and watch their social media and observe the project if you looking for some potential then you should join otherwise leave it then your time will not waste and you should join selected bounties, not all bounties. Always join the escrow funds bounties and watch if the project is listed then you can make good money from bounties.

Balmain

Activity: 2100
Merit: 682

View Profile
May 03, 2022, 07:04:28 PM

yes, it's not as good as it used to be. In 2017, people made very good profits from bounties and the participants were few in those years, now everyone is trying to hunt for bounties. There are many reasons why bounty rewards are no longer money. Bounties are just a reward, don't expect too much from here. It's a nice way to earn money by reading and writing content besides your real job. I think it still applies.
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1221

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2022, 02:13:02 PM

Hunters need to unite against them
Hunters need to stop hunting for them. They run because some cheap worker is willing to spend their time and do these type of "bounty hunting" in order to get listed for some shitcoins. Neither is the shitcoin going to be the next bitcoin nor is it paid immediately. Still these cheap workers should understand that they are being exploited and they should individually take the decision to use their time in something else like bitcoin paying campaigns.

Either way, the real winners are the owners of these shitcoins, they get some free marketing and not legal action. So it lies on the bounty hunter to decide whether to continue that free marketing or not.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
nakamura12

Activity: 2268
Merit: 669

Bitcoin Casino Est. 2013

View Profile
May 21, 2022, 05:32:26 PM

The reason why bounty rewards are as low as that because of how many participants are participating and even a person have multiple accounts being applied on the same bounty so stop doing that and the bounty rewards will increase a little bit. By the way, are you here just for the sake of joining bounty campaigns?. If that is so then it won't get anywhere at all no matter how many times you may be able to join bounty campaigns. This forum is not about bounty campaigns alone.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
Dessy88

Activity: 1050
Merit: 100

Vave.com

View Profile
May 21, 2022, 05:59:43 PM

You should not assume that the token will not be found in another bounty because one bounty did not distribute the token. Because scamming project arises every year and cheats with hunters. In fact we do research then participate in a bounty and it is entirely assumed that they will distribute tokens in the future. Moreover, if they refuse to distribute the tokens then there is nothing we can do even bounty manager.

noormcs5

Activity: 2632
Merit: 613

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
May 21, 2022, 06:32:24 PM

You should not assume that the token will not be found in another bounty because one bounty did not distribute the token. Because scamming project arises every year and cheats with hunters. In fact we do research then participate in a bounty and it is entirely assumed that they will distribute tokens in the future. Moreover, if they refuse to distribute the tokens then there is nothing we can do even bounty manager.

Every bounty is different from the other and we never know if any bounty may be fruitful and we get the coins that become valuable in the future.
Although, I am not a big supporter of bounty as most of the time we get useless coins but for those who have time, they could keep working for the bounties.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Muslimin mj

Activity: 568
Merit: 18

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
May 25, 2022, 07:55:14 PM

The term 'BOUNTY' refers to as a reward for some specific act, especially one given by an authority or a government. But this definition is taking another dimension because most of the project owner or BMs don't really care enough about bounty hunters reward(s). To participate in bounty now is good as wasting your time. How on earth can someone earn $1-2 for working at least five days each week in a month? Does that sound good to you? This is incredible! Something has to be done about this before bounty turn to scam in it entirety. What's your view, opinion and suggestions on this?

I admit that currently the rewards from bounty campaigns are less compared to a few years ago in 2018 to 2020. However, from my experience in participating in bounty campaigns, not all campaigns provide large rewards and not all campaigns provide low rewards. all depends on the allocation provided and the number of participants who follow it.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: