Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 12:52:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto mining with latest risers and A2000 discussion  (Read 120 times)
MidNite36 (OP)

Activity: 208
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 17, 2022, 03:57:59 PM

What is the best riser on point today? I'm still stuck with my 007, 009 and 010, anything new that we need to talk about? Also I heard there is a hack for RX A2000 graphic cards that can make them hash at 50MH on ETH, it has something to do with the riser you will use, an hack or something, anyone into this already?
P00P135

Activity: 1123
Merit: 136

View Profile
April 17, 2022, 05:15:49 PM

You have to solder a new component on the GPU to remove the 70watt power limiter.  Check out redpandaminer for videos on it.  Most new risers are just gimmicks to make you think you need them, but you don't need 40 capacitors for them to work better. 
Crypt0Gore

Activity: 868
Merit: 272

View Profile
April 17, 2022, 06:57:17 PM

This riser mod for A2000 is getting popular on Youtube already, do you watch Youtube videos? Use the search engine you will get the proper answer you are looking for and also the tutorial on how to do this modding.

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█                             █
   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          █
            ▄▄████████▄▄     █
     ▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄   █
          █████▀▀  ▀▀█████▄  █
          █████      ██████  █
          █████▄▄  ▄▄█████▀  █
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████████▀   █
            ▀▀████████▀▀     █
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          █
█                             █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
ROLLBOTS
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
   PLAY NOW   
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
sxemini

Activity: 1558
Merit: 69

View Profile
April 19, 2022, 07:52:30 AM

Is not worth in my opinion. Efficiency ends up nearly the same, you loose warranty for you card, the card runs very hot @100% fan, and it use to much power for the riser on long term, you must pay for this mod - extend your payback time for months.
StormHawk

Activity: 219
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 19, 2022, 08:01:28 AM

Is not worth in my opinion. Efficiency ends up nearly the same, you loose warranty for you card, the card runs very hot @100% fan, and it use to much power for the riser on long term, you must pay for this mod - extend your payback time for months.
That's why RedPanda Mining said the thermal pads on A2000 need to be replaced with high grade ones like Artic or Gelid extreme thermal pad after the Mod is done, I've watched a few videos about this on Youtube and they are getting good temperature after the Mod.

██████████████ ███████ █│     S y n t r u m     │     JOIN NOW     │█ ███████ ██████████████
►   Blockchain Infrastructure for DeFi, Gaming and NFT   ◄
██████████████       |       Twitter       |     Telegram     |      Medium      |       ██████████████
sxemini

View Profile
April 19, 2022, 08:13:58 AM

That's why RedPanda Mining said the thermal pads on A2000 need to be replaced with high grade ones like Artic or Gelid extreme thermal pad after the Mod is done, I've watched a few videos about this on Youtube and they are getting good temperature after the Mod.

Good temperature? around 85C on the GDDR6 and over 60C on the GPU is good for you at 100% fan? Not for me sorry. And thats why i said - not worth - to much work, extra costs and not really more efficient, and you loose your warranty for the card.

FirmWars

Activity: 235
Merit: 79

View Profile
April 19, 2022, 09:33:45 AM

Good temperature? around 85C on the GDDR6 and over 60C on the GPU is good for you at 100% fan? Not for me sorry. And thats why i said - not worth - to much work, extra costs and not really more efficient, and you loose your warranty for the card.

I thought 85°C on GDDR6 is good? Anyways I won't care about the modding too because this card can do 43MH out of the box without modding and the extra 7-10MH for more power consumption looks stupid, where im from once you buy a graphic card its your problem, the warranty covers nothing.

██████████████ ███████ █│     S y n t r u m     │     JOIN NOW     │█ ███████ ██████████████
►   Blockchain Infrastructure for DeFi, Gaming and NFT   ◄
██████████████       |       Twitter       |     Telegram     |      Medium      |       ██████████████
sxemini

View Profile
April 19, 2022, 09:39:04 AM

I thought 85°C on GDDR6 is good? Anyways I won't care about the modding too because this card can do 43MH out of the box without modding and the extra 7-10MH for more power consumption looks stupid, where im from once you buy a graphic card its your problem, the warranty covers nothing.

85C is to high!!!!!! We have no summer and GDDR6 work up to 95C so you have only 10 degrees left. And keep in mind you only reach this with 100% fan. In other cases all say - ba why let you run your fans @100%, this will kill the fans fast - or - all over 70% fan will kill the fan fast and so on. And now it is no problem for all to let your cards running at 100% fan. Don´t unterstand the mining community - everyday a new "standard"  Roll Eyes

In my opinion we must unlock the RTX 4000 - this card do out of the box 37mh @ 80 watts - but it is locked for OC. This card run at 50C GPU / 65C VRAM with 75% fan
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: