Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:48:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What happened to Russia can happen to anyone who tries to fight the system  (Read 26 times)
Ucy (OP)

Activity: 2576
Merit: 401

View Profile
April 18, 2022, 12:40:51 PM
Last edit: April 18, 2022, 01:06:38 PM by Ucy

The system is programmed to viciously move against those who move against it. It takes alot of courage to fight the system and when you fight it, the zombified world it controls fight you too.
It happened to me (and still happens) but what currently helps me is the CREATOR on my aside.
 To be honest, I feel alone sometimes. I'm completely detached spiritually from the system and I rule over it with the help of the CREATOR.  Sometimes it feels lonely until I'm reminded I have Spiritual Beings protecting me.

It's impossible to succeed against the system without the CREATOR on your side. Luckily, Russia has the CREATOR on her side and she can't even say I can't fight again.   It is going to be a shocking defeat to the system through Russia

It's a lying and wicked system. Dont ever trust it else you are deceived. I hate it so much and will never show it any pity... except the Humans it enslaved.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: