Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:14:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: May 1st: you're appreciated for service rendered.  (Read 87 times)
Markinzo (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 41

View Profile
May 01, 2022, 05:06:17 AM
Merited by paxmao (2), Davidvictorson (2), CryptoHeadlineNews (1)

May 1st yearly is internationally set aside as WORKERS DAY A day set aside to celebrate and appreciate every worker rendering his/her services diligently to the State civil/public service or private establishments.

The idea behind this  was to create a sense of recognition to every worker from all works of life that their services towards the growth of the State and organisation is extremely valued so as to discourage lack of motivation and commitment on the part of the workers.

An example, "when a worker is deprived of his wages, renumeration, and rights some might submit to negative behaviour". Even the Holy Book says, "The labourer is worthy of his reward".

Bringing this home. It's then worthy to note here that every Bitcointalk forum user is not exempted from today's celebration as it regards to work (workers day), because directly or indirectly wether we're called workers or not we are all rendering services here to the common good of the forum thereby contributing to it's growth.

I therefore find it necessary to use this medium to appreciate and celebrate everyone whom have in one way or the other through their invaluable qualitative threads and comments have added a broader knowledge about Bitcoin to forum users like me and others alike.

I must confess, my knowledge about Bitcoin greatly increased through the use of this forum

And as such I say you're appreciated. Keep up with the good posts for people like me really depend on it even as we try to also do our own self-research too.

HAPPY WORKERS DAY TO YOU ALL!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Newlifebtc

Activity: 686
Merit: 21

View Profile
May 02, 2022, 03:22:24 PM

And same to you do well to make sure you are safe and sound.
It's not only workers days bit also to our Muslim friends and brothers all over the world.
It's almost half of the year already,next month we go!

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
Zlantann
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1005

View Profile
May 03, 2022, 05:43:02 AM

Thank you for appreciating the services workers have rendered to help make the world a better place. But I want to use this medium to appreciate all the essential service workers in Ukraine. In the face of death they risk their lives to ensure that people's need in Ukraine is satisfied. The medical staff, firefighters, Red Cross and so on. I also want to appreciate all donors to Ukraine.

The Ukrainian armed forces also deserve all the credits. Russia boasted that Ukraine would be overrun or defeated in two weeks, but these gallant soldiers put their lives on the line to ensure that Ukrainian citizens life in a free and democratic society.

I also want to celebrate workers in developing nations where corrupt leaders live like kings and citizens struggle to survive. These workers work like elephants and eat like ants. They are heavily underpaid, yet they keep working to ensure that there is food on the table.

Forced labourers and modern day slaves around the world are not left behind. I want to salute their courage and perseverance. Some of them are sexually and physically molested but they endure this hardness because they believe that one day freedom would come.

Happy workers day!!!!

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████