Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 06:14:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you know the Launchpad business is expanding at a rapid rate?  (Read 82 times)
sagarbansal21 (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 216
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 19, 2022, 06:27:44 AM

Despite the rapid growth, investors and project owners are not getting the services they need. As a result, a Launchpad that is easy, secure, lucrative, and capable of managing this $2 billion business is urgently needed.

I have come across AdLunam, that I believe is a one-stop shop for all of an investor's and project's needs.

Learn more about them here: https://adlunam.cc
BitKongy

Activity: 405
Merit: 19

View Profile
April 19, 2022, 09:39:00 AM

Judging from your post it looks like you have something to do with this launchpad project, I do see a few reasons why I won't use that platform, sorry I am just trying to be honest, you need some upgrading to do.

1. Why is your website using .CC link? Why not high grade .COM .IO?
2. Why isn't the Team audited already? You expect people to trust this platform without any genuine proof of scam free?
3. No single information about the team too, different from getting Audited.
Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
April 19, 2022, 12:27:22 PM

Despite the rapid growth, investors and project owners are not getting the services they need. As a result, a Launchpad that is easy, secure, lucrative, and capable of managing this $2 billion business is urgently needed.
I think that you should put adlunam as the exception from the launch pad that was growing drastically. it doesn't matter how hard you are shilling your adlunam but the fact said that if this is not yet alive. Talking about the growth of launchpad while this one is not even alive is actually useless.

Judging from your post it looks like you have something to do with this launchpad project, I do see a few reasons why I won't use that platform, sorry I am just trying to be honest, you need some upgrading to do.
Just ignore this. This is another shilling thread for adlunam. I see that so many times adlunam shilled by some members here.
tvplus006
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1671

Pizza to the Moon

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2022, 01:03:38 PM

...I have come across AdLunam, that I believe is a one-stop shop for all of an investor's and project's needs.

A really large number of new IDO Platforms for Launchpad were registered last year. Since that time, a lot has changed in the market and such platforms no longer give such high profits to their investors. It is possible that you are late with the launch of Ad lunam, as such sites have become irrelevant.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
MFahad

Activity: 2464
Merit: 644

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2022, 01:10:49 PM

I posted two or three times that IDO trend is no longer profitable. Worst scenario for launchpad is the token locked system. Project locked private sale and Launchpad user token and release only 10% at TGE. When the second token unlock date come token price already dumped than private sale price. I am still in loss in many IDO projects.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
sulis sudibyo

Activity: 882
Merit: 11

Volare.network

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2022, 02:00:36 PM

what we need is a launchpad platform that can verify each project. cheap and safe is important, but what we pay attention to is that many projects fail after tokensales/listed on exchanges. that means the launchpad platform is not maximizing their potential, they should be able to verify such projects and protect their users. and the irony is that there is no such platform, although nowadays there are many launchpad platforms for launching new projects. so we need a platform that can protect investors from shit projects.

───[  Volare.Network  ]───
─────────────[  The First Commercial Blockchain Network from EQBR Technology  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    mVOLR AIRDROP    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 1256

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2022, 02:26:27 PM

I don't think having new launchpads would be beneficial because there are a lot of big exchanges that have so many users that they would rather have it in a trusted and more known exchange than a new one. It's not going to be productive for the new projects because most people don't believe in it anymore, and some have just wasted their money in that way, so I don't think it's going to be profitable anymore for new launchpads unless there is something innovative for those, who would want to launch it there.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
kurniawan05

Activity: 1708
Merit: 13

KUWA.ai

View Profile
April 19, 2022, 02:59:21 PM

I've never heard of adlunam's launchpad, for the well-known launchpad you can do a comparison from the following list; https://www.coingecko.com/id/categories/launchpad

If the devs from adlunam haven't created a thread in the announcement section, I suggest making one immediately and providing a detailed explanation of the adlunam project.

───[  KUWA  ]───
─────────────[  Securely Connect Smart Contracts with Real-World Data and APIs  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    CHECK OUT KUWA    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
Daodex

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 19, 2022, 03:07:40 PM

New launchpad projects sucks, too much of these projects are what's making their value to go down faster, I mean is there any use case than raising funds for new projects? Its easier for any project team to find any launchpad they can use for fundraising, any would do.

bluebit25

Activity: 1652
Merit: 292

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2022, 03:29:54 PM

Other than Binance I don't believe much in Launchpad products these days, looking at how you mentioned this project. Smiley I have a piece of advice for you. If you can see a profit from it then go ahead. This is not a new and exciting area in this space. There are too many low quality products, so it is good to do a lot of research before making a decision.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Jack_Sin

Activity: 548
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 19, 2022, 04:04:09 PM

I have come across AdLunam, that I believe is a one-stop shop for all of an investor's and project's needs.

I'm not interested in new launchpad projects other than launchpad binance and polkastarter, as many launchpad projects only list IDO of any project without considering potential scam projects, we avoid getting involved in untrusted launchpad projects.
avikz
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1500

View Profile
April 19, 2022, 05:40:48 PM

Lol! When you talk about billions, you probably want to talk to Binance as they are the best launchpad provider in the crypto industry. If they think your project has potential and if you are able to complete their due diligences, you can get a billion dollar launchpad.

Also I didn't know that a platform called Adlunam exists. I am sure a lot of other community members will agree here. Did you use their service or you are the peomoter of this platform?

Victorik

Activity: 994
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 19, 2022, 05:55:24 PM

There are a handful of launchpad that will definitely give you value for your money. Maybe the investors have not actually met the right launchpad. However, as per your adlunam launchpad, never heard of it. So can't really say anything about it for now.

▀███████▄            enterapp.io       |       CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK            ▄███████▀
                            PRE-SALE IS LIVE                           
▀█▄ ▀█▄ ▀█▄        D E C E N T R A L I Z E D   B A N K I N G        ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀
ryzaadit
Legendary

Activity: 2478
Merit: 1228

View Profile
April 19, 2022, 06:02:28 PM

-snip-
+1 for you boys!

You're forgetting other think. In crypto-space, we already have so many launchpad projects maybe more than 50-100 projects. Guess what, most of them have a same system and the token use-case is also just for holding to get space without any other utility.

I don't think, offering a same service is make the project growing no matter how big is the market-cap of "Laucnhpad" ecosystem. Other successful project, doesn't mean to make your project it success too.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀