Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 12:23:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What's your take of NFTs?  (Read 773 times)
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1128

View Profile
June 14, 2022, 03:09:51 PM

Currently, there are many NFT projects present so that many of us are interested in the project, although currently it is only limited to hype but we also have to look at developments for the future, if there are indeed new things present then there is nothing wrong with investing in the project, so choose some NFT projects that have the potential so that later when the market recovery occurs, we will definitely get profits.
The amount of NFT projects spreading to all over the world, makes it cheaper too, which is a problem. I agree with you that there are a lot of NFT projects right now, but doesn't that poses a threat to each other? Think about it, when there is 10 million dollars to go around, if it is 10 projects then each get 1 million equally, if there are 100 then each get 100k.

Of course it is not equally distributed, btu that’s the logic, whereas we are not even investing as much as we used to, which means that NFT projects are getting even less. I do not think that it is really a big deal, I feel like it should be considered as a bad thing and not a big deal anymore.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
doomloop

Activity: 2282
Merit: 581

View Profile
June 15, 2022, 08:21:29 PM

The amount of NFT projects spreading to all over the world, makes it cheaper too, which is a problem. I agree with you that there are a lot of NFT projects right now, but doesn't that poses a threat to each other? Think about it, when there is 10 million dollars to go around, if it is 10 projects then each get 1 million equally, if there are 100 then each get 100k.

Of course it is not equally distributed, btu that’s the logic, whereas we are not even investing as much as we used to, which means that NFT projects are getting even less. I do not think that it is really a big deal, I feel like it should be considered as a bad thing and not a big deal anymore.
There are thousands of nft's but that does not downgrade the best nft's, bayc for example. Did the value of their nft's get cheaper? I bet no but they still cost millions of dollars. Same with cryptos, there are so many meme coins and shitcoins but top coins are still shining. It didn't affect the the way the people look at them.

A normal nft or a new nft can't set its price high but it should come in a difficult process first like what the top nfts have done before. That is the reason why most nft's are valueless just like a shitcoin and a meme coin. If you think that the nft that you are going to buy have all an equal quality then it's fine to put an equal amount on each of them.

junmisakiro

Activity: 590
Merit: 116

View Profile
June 15, 2022, 11:26:19 PM

There are thousands of nft's but that does not downgrade the best nft's, bayc for example. Did the value of their nft's get cheaper? I bet no but they still cost millions of dollars. Same with cryptos, there are so many meme coins and shitcoins but top coins are still shining. It didn't affect the the way the people look at them.

A normal nft or a new nft can't set its price high but it should come in a difficult process first like what the top nfts have done before. That is the reason why most nft's are valueless just like a shitcoin and a meme coin. If you think that the nft that you are going to buy have all an equal quality then it's fine to put an equal amount on each of them.
yes that's true especially for the future, it will be far less potential. NFT some time ago was very hype and now in line with the sharp decline in the price of the Crypto market, NFT slowly began to appear, many with no potential such as shitcoin, with this in my opinion it is possible to destroy NFT in the future due to losing the trust of many people.
lixer

Activity: 2506
Merit: 586

View Profile
June 17, 2022, 05:19:56 AM

I would guess that there will be a point where people could still come back though, and when people come back, those projects will comeback too and there will be some big ones. There was always a lot of people in the NFT market that wanted a piece of it, but none of them really mattered, even while cryptopunks got hundreds of thousands of dollars, there were projects that went for 50 dollars a piece at most, some went even lower.

I have seen ones that failed to sell for 20 bucks during ape period for example. So, when investors come back, there will be some new stuff and they will get some attention, while all the others do not get the same level of attention at the same time.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: