Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 05:01:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: airdrops never make money  (Read 814 times)
Mamun74

Activity: 1358
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 23, 2022, 06:41:25 PM

you have to make research even before joining those airdrops because there are too many fake airdrops which are made for stealing purposes and many people do fall for it. but if you take your time to research and check for the sources, it will help you to filter alot of scam airdrops. so instead of rushing to join an airdrop , do the check at first.

Most of airdrops are scam.How can you search? Because big project airdrops they didn’t provide money, for my experience I have done almost 20-30 airdrops work but i didn’t get any single airdrop payment. But few years ago it was not like that. Cz they provided us.Now most of airdrop are fake.
UmerIdrees

Activity: 2254
Merit: 844

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2022, 06:51:34 PM

It's been more than 2 months since I joined the airdrop. and not a single token can make money. even though I have joined many airdrops. I joined the airdrop that was shared on twitter or the telegram channel and ended up in vain. I only got worthless tokens, dusting tokens, non-sellable NFTs, and what's worse there were several airdrops that required me to send a bnb for fee.

why is it so hard to earn money from airdrop now. as if being an airdrop hunter is a waste of time.

Just like bounties, there are only a few airdrops that would make you good money and the rest are just the waste. The good thing about airdrops is that you do not have to spend a lot of time and doing only a few tasks makes you eligible for the airdrop. If you have time, I would suggest that you do not give up on airdrops. You never know one day you might get tokens through airdrop which are worth a lot of money.

molsewid

Activity: 2170
Merit: 530

View Profile
April 23, 2022, 06:54:39 PM

Airdrops nowadays are too different from the airdrops that we had few years ago. Most of them are scams and will only ask you to do lots of tasks that could also put your personal details and social media accounts at risk. It would be better to look for other opportunities that crypto could offer rather than relying on airdrops that will only waste our efforts and time.

This is totally true way back few years ago earning from airdrops are legit and it really give a significant earning that's why few years ago airdrops are very common to the community however, today the airdrop projects especially from new projects are totally different and some or sometimes many of them are scam. I am still actively joining in airdrops and I can attest that with the projects that send me token on my digital wallet I haven't take it out on cash after the reward, some are just easily rug pull after IDO or pre sale but I have also colleagues who has a successful story earning in airdrops.
Jackl87

Activity: 1722
Merit: 269

View Profile
April 23, 2022, 07:00:49 PM

It's been more than 2 months since I joined the airdrop. and not a single token can make money. even though I have joined many airdrops. I joined the airdrop that was shared on twitter or the telegram channel and ended up in vain. I only got worthless tokens, dusting tokens, non-sellable NFTs, and what's worse there were several airdrops that required me to send a bnb for fee.

why is it so hard to earn money from airdrop now. as if being an airdrop hunter is a waste of time.

First of all, you should never participate in any airdrop that requires you to send something in advance before. Those kind of airdrops are either scams or just not worth the money as those projects seem to not even have enough money to send out those tokens themself. Regarding the profitability of airdrops i also think that the good times of airdrops are over for a few years at least now. A few years ago there were like 1 or 2 airdrops every months but those usually were pretty good and had at least a little value. Nowadays there are dozens of new airdrops each and every day and at least 99% of them is an absolute waste of time or only there to collect data from the participants.
Dessy88

Activity: 1050
Merit: 100

Vave.com

View Profile
April 23, 2022, 07:21:12 PM

Last year I participated in some bot airdrop and got a small amount of tokens but couldn't sell because I kept their tokens locked but I think they ran away from take investors money. but otherwise you can do participate some social media bounty for getting  valuable token in the future. I hope bounty will give you some money even i gonna sure airdrop will spend ypur time and mind.

whiteblue

Activity: 1246
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 23, 2022, 07:27:39 PM

If you have time, I would suggest that you do not give up on airdrops. You never know one day you might get tokens through airdrop which are worth a lot of money.
Actually there is no time wasted if we check airdrops from trusted sources because the airdrops are really profitable so far although there are many airdrops with lower income, but some of them are still high for potential airdrops but now it's hard to find airdrops with high income.
JayTrain

Activity: 1092
Merit: 105

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
April 23, 2022, 07:30:30 PM

When I found out about cryptocurrency, I started with airdrop, I went through all the conditions of airdrops for days, I was able to take part in 10-50 airdrops a day, a few months later the first payment of $ 6 came and I realized that it was an empty undertaking, just wasted time. Smiley
cvasy

Activity: 520
Merit: 250

KUWA.ai

View Profile
April 23, 2022, 08:24:52 PM

Actually there is no time wasted if we check airdrops from trusted sources because the airdrops are really profitable so far although there are many airdrops with lower income, but some of them are still high for potential airdrops but now it's hard to find airdrops with high income.
I agree to that, but I don't have an airdrop group that has a selective airdrop list for high income, so all the airdrop links that are shared are attached with affiliate links so it only enriches admins who share links to tens of thousands of telegram members. I rely more on myself to analyze airdrop searches on twitter and groups from trusted airdrops.

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
Vatimins

Activity: 987
Merit: 289

Blue0x.com

View Profile
April 24, 2022, 01:37:37 PM

~

I feel you brother, the airdrops nowadays are just too little or too useless and requires a lot of tasks. it's like doing free labor for those projects. How I miss the old days when you can get so much more from airdorps which can reach thousands of usd if you hit the right one and wait a little. Right now though, you really have to be so damn lucky to receive airdrops that could reach even just 100+usd without doing horrendous labor. But hey, you can check out some nft giveaways on twitter though. Not that it can give you several $$, but at least it ain't that much of a hassle and have more potential to go up if you really get lucky.

░░           ▒░     
      ░▒▓▓░           ░▒▒░░░ 
   ▒▓▓██▒░              ▒▓▒▒▒▒
 ▓█▓▓█▒                 ▒▒░░▒▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░              ░▒▒▒░░ ▒
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓█▒
   ░▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░
       ░▒█▓▓█████▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒▒░  
        ░██████▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒    
         ███▓▓▓░░▒▓▓▓▒▓▓▒    
         ░██▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒░░   
           ▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▒░░    
             ▒▒▒▒▓▓▒░
|
|

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
|
kesmex

Activity: 1110
Merit: 104

The OGz Club

View Profile
April 24, 2022, 05:04:01 PM

When I found out about cryptocurrency, I started with airdrop, I went through all the conditions of airdrops for days, I was able to take part in 10-50 airdrops a day, a few months later the first payment of $ 6 came and I realized that it was an empty undertaking, just wasted time. Smiley
Yes, when we talk about airdrops now, the results are not comparable to what we have done,
the airdrop now with the past I think is different because if we want to make a lot of money with airdrops it will only be a waste of time,
luck factor is also important when participating in airdrop

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
retreat

Activity: 1022
Merit: 378

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2022, 05:23:58 PM

Don't expect too much from the airdrop. making money from airdrops now is almost an impossible job. but just keep doing it if you don't have other activities because maybe there will be 1 airdrop that pays you well.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
gurunanakji777

Activity: 2100
Merit: 100

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
April 24, 2022, 05:39:51 PM

Some lucky people make money from Airdrops also but I am not that much lucky I made good money from the Airdrops in the year 2018 but after that, I never made good money from the airdrops or I can say received only worthless coins so I don't join the airdrops because I don't have much trust in the Airdrops but one can join the airdrops that have been initiated from the new ICO projects.

Maestro75

Activity: 1946
Merit: 329

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2022, 07:16:08 PM

Currently, there is still an opportunity to get 10-15 dollars by participating in airdrops held on the Coinmarketcap platform. But due to the large number of participants and the small budget allocated for airdrop, the chances of getting a reward are zero.

If the chances of getting a reward is zero that means it is needles getting into airdrops at all. What is the need. Maybe in the past airdrops paid but today we can not say it is so. Since there is no agency or organization to monitor companies promising to drop their tokens, these companies act how they please and do not keep their promises. It does not bother them what the outcome will be because they know already that they are scammers who do not have any working project. People should be careful before participating in airdrops.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Mosharafhh

Activity: 956
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 24, 2022, 07:20:11 PM

In my opinion its wrong most of the time airdrop didnt give money to users but sometimes airdrop also give user lots of profit if you remember about trust wallet twt airdrop some users earn 15000-10000$ and even you can saw ape coin airdrop its recorded they gave nft holders airdrop like 0.1 million $ this is lot in history!!

───[  DAEFROM  ]───
─────────────[  Stable PoW Platform Based On Ethash Protocol With Its Own Features ]─────────────
───[  DAEFROM.COM  ]──
SUPERSAIAN
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1255

View Profile
April 24, 2022, 07:25:55 PM

Airdrops used to provide good earnings. If you ask me if you have made a good profit, I have never made a profit that will satisfy me, but I have seen and heard the winners. At the moment, the airdrop event has changed and different systems have been developed, but I see it as a waste of time. Of course, if you have free time, you can increase the probability and make a profit by doing many experiments, which is like gambling.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
jeha2015

Activity: 548
Merit: 167

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile
April 24, 2022, 08:58:29 PM

Some lucky people make money from Airdrops also but I am not that much lucky I made good money from the Airdrops in the year 2018 but after that, I never made good money from the airdrops or I can say received only worthless coins so I don't join the airdrops because I don't have much trust in the Airdrops but one can join the airdrops that have been initiated from the new ICO projects.
hunter that get worth of reward from airdrop maybe they keep consistent working on it although most of airdrop project worthless. Joining in many project will make them lucky finding the good one. Maybe for some people this program worthed less and spend our time alot. Maybe you need join on testnet campaign which is have better reward than another kind airdrop projects.

sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1128

"CoinPoker.com"

View Profile
April 24, 2022, 09:26:29 PM

You should avoid airdrop to save your precious time. Because it is well known that airdrop was very popular in early 2017 and new and old members used to collect good ones from there but with the change of crypto market airdrop now died. Moreover, it was necessary to call investors from airdrop and then there was thinking hype of ico market but those times ended in 2017.
I would argue that there are people with way too much free time and they could just use it for this. Doesn't mean that they would be paid according to their work, obviously they will most probably be paid under what they deserve, but if the alternative is zero, then working for cheap isn't always that bad.

You either find something that will take your time but pay you well, or you just temporarily find something like an airdrop that will pay you horribly, or maybe turn out to be a scam and not even pay you. But at the end of the day what could you gain from sitting down and doing nothing? Hence, even terrible airdrops who paid very little is better than that.

AnisahSiti

Activity: 261
Merit: 15

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
April 24, 2022, 09:58:10 PM

Airdrops that will give money are usually carried out by old projects or crypto wallets, other than that they are mostly scams. Why I say that because I am also an airdrop hunter, and most of them are scams and worthless. Instead of participating in airdrops of new projects or tokens, I prefer to participate in bounty campaigns, where I can perform various tasks and learn marketing well in campaigns. And sometimes the results of our work can generate quite a lot of money even though not all projects will be successful.

▀██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▄██████████▀          T O N U P          ▀██████████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀██▀
THE ULTIMATE LAUNCHPAD ON TON CHAIN
▀████▄     [      Twitter      ]    [    Telegram    ]    [     Medium     ]     ▄████▀
Ebede

Activity: 868
Merit: 38

Join hands and help me to grow everybody...

View Profile
April 24, 2022, 10:21:39 PM

Airdrops that will give money are usually carried out by old projects or crypto wallets, other than that they are mostly scams. Why I say that because I am also an airdrop hunter, and most of them are scams and worthless. Instead of participating in airdrops of new projects or tokens, I prefer to participate in bounty campaigns, where I can perform various tasks and learn marketing well in campaigns. And sometimes the results of our work can generate quite a lot of money even though not all projects will be successful.
i dont think that this time air drop do give money this time around and I'm sure that it eas before air drop was paying in different for and mostly for good project and in another form an air drop is like bounty projects campaign that carries Twitter and Facebook and telegram to create awareness of the project but those things is not happening now again

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬Crypto Bookmaker & Casino▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Sports   ●  Welcome bonus up to 7BTC║  1❌BTCit ║  Enjoy anonymous betting  ●  Casino
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
//////////////////////////////////
nimogsm

Activity: 2716
Merit: 651

Seabet.io | Crypto-Casino

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2022, 06:51:59 AM

99% of new giveaways are garbage, remember that.Take part in airdrops already from working projects so there will be more chances.Besides, you shouldn't expect a lot of money there, most often it's a few dollars.Project developers do this to popularize the project in the first place, but not so that the user would earn money.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: