Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 06:07:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Advice for poor people who wanna get some crypto  (Read 3443 times)
sayaya17

Activity: 1638
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 27, 2022, 11:59:49 AM

It's a good idea for a poor individual to get involved in cryptocurrency. He needs to trade carefully because there is a good chance he could lose everything. No, not the kind of coin you want to get involved with. Try investing only about 30% of your money, and only if you can let go of the rest. Trading has no guarantees, so use caution.
Avoid being greedy at all costs because you will lose everything.
I believe that lots of us that are here on this space are poor but we still manage to get some profits despite of the big risk that we are facing. Cryptos are truly helpful to the poor but for someone that doesn't have a better understanding and guts then they better save that little money they have as they can use it later on than losing it all here in an instant.

Trading and investing are only two of the many activities that we can use to earn a crypto. The two are not free but you need to have a starting capital to do them but it is also possible to earn a crypto by simply working like by doing bounties, airdrops, working at a freelancing site, etc.

I am one of those people who feel poor, but since getting to know crypto slowly my economy is getting better. Even though during my 5 years
in the crypto world I have not become a rich man, but at least since getting to know crypto I can always meet my daily needs. So I'm very grateful
to have known crypto, so I suggest to poor people who have not yet plunged into the world of crypto, to immediately learn crypto, to understand
how to make money in the crypto world.

After all, crypto has proven to be a solution to improve the economy of the poor. Because there are so many ways to make money in the crypto
world, my advice is to choose a low-risk method. For newbies can start making money through airdrops and bounties, that's the lowest risk method
in my opinion. Because we don't need capital, we just need to take the time to earn money from airdrops and bounties. The payoff is small,
but it's a good start for learning to make money from crypto. If we already have extra money, we can try investing and trading which has a greater risk.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████         █████████████       █████            ▄██████████████████████▄▄
█████████████         █████████████     ▄███████▄       ▄███████████████████████████▄
█████████████         █████████████   ▄███████████▄    ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████
█████████████         █████████████ ▄█████▀  ▀█████▄  ▄███████████▀        ▀██████████▄
████████████▀         █████████████ █████▀     ██████▄████████████▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████          █████████████ ████        ████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄
████████████          ████████████████▀    ▄     ████▀████████████████████████▄▄▄
████████████▄       ▄█████████████▄██▀    ▄█▄     ▀███ ████████████████████████████▄
 █████████████▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████     ▄███▄     ▀███ ▀████████████████████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▄███     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█████▄▄▀▀▀▀█████████████████████▄
    ▀████████████████████████▄███▀                   ▀████████▄       ▀▀██████████████
        ▀▀██████████████▀▀▄▄██████     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄█████████          ████████████▀
          ██████████████ ██████████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████ ▀█████████████████████████████████████▀████▄▄▄█████████████▀
          ██████████████   ▀█████████████████████████████████▀ ███████████████████▀
          ██████████████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████████████████▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

.bet
   $200   
 BONUS 
    100% BONUS FOR 
 EVERY DEPOSIT 
[]
Mr.right85

Activity: 924
Merit: 665

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2022, 12:17:33 PM

First of all, wanna say hi to everybody.
I searching on the internet in the last 2 week 24/4 about crypto currency and how to multiply your money. I read article’s about people how can get rich, people who can get brokes and a lot of things about that, and to be honest, if it was possible to become rich after night, all people in the world will do that, so basically in my opinion it is lucky, or tips from billionaires who own some crypto etc.
I don't know if this would come out well with you as I think, you've might just be walking on a dangerous path. I feel you, your zeal to put food on the table for your family but, ideas like getting freebies for doing almost nothing but a mare registration and the fact that you see crypto for some get rich scheme has landed many in scam schemes.

You've shown a desire to make money off whatever is presented to you and as such, you've created a loophole for scammers to exploit by presenting you with cheap deals that could earn you huge returns. Not excluding giving you platforms to register, fund and even refer some active users.

Cryptos isn't some get rich scheme and it's not as cheap as it was in 2010. It has improved since then but, you could push for some means of income over there and should you really want to invest in cryptos, you endeavour to buy Bitcoin of the sat denominations and hold. As you go, you keep buying more and you might gain something of it in few years.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
.SIGN UP.
Lanatsa

Activity: 2842
Merit: 654

View Profile
June 27, 2022, 06:59:37 PM

I searching on the internet in the last 2 week 24/4 about crypto currency and how to multiply your money. I read article’s about people how can get rich, people who can get brokes and a lot of things about that, and to be honest, if it was possible to become rich after night, all people in the world will do that, so basically in my opinion it is lucky, or tips from billionaires who own some crypto etc.
I don't know if this would come out well with you as I think, you've might just be walking on a dangerous path. I feel you, your zeal to put food on the table for your family but, ideas like getting freebies for doing almost nothing but a mare registration and the fact that you see crypto for some get rich scheme has landed many in scam schemes.

You've shown a desire to make money off whatever is presented to you and as such, you've created a loophole for scammers to exploit by presenting you with cheap deals that could earn you huge returns. Not excluding giving you platforms to register, fund and even refer some active users.

Cryptos isn't some get rich scheme and it's not as cheap as it was in 2010. It has improved since then but, you could push for some means of income over there and should you really want to invest in cryptos, you endeavour to buy Bitcoin of the sat denominations and hold. As you go, you keep buying more and you might gain something of it in few years.
Speaking about being ethical or not then majority of people wont really be caring about that matter anymore specially to those who are really that eager on earning money without needing to spend up some funds for

them to invest thats why they are really that desperate on joining up free giveaways,airdrops and bounties which they could potentially able to join by just putting some effort which they could really have the chance

on earning something big but we know that odds or chances arent really that high considering on how many shitty projects in the market but well its up to their choice on how they would gonna spend their
time on something they do see for it to be productive.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
ChrisPop
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1033

Not your Keys, Not your Bitcoins

View Profile
June 28, 2022, 03:47:58 AM

For sure you heard this before, but I'll try to put it in another way. If you can't find a job that's probably because a lack of skills that are in demand. So you might wanna address that before "wanting to get some crypto". This is not hate, I'm just trying to smooth your way towards a better financial situation. Investing in crypto or getting some free crypto won't ever bring you the returns that education will. So get out there and upgrade yourself with some hard and soft skills.

I can understand the pressure of providing for your family, but I don't think you cannot find a job in retail maybe as a cashier or an entry-level sales consultant. You could also just ask around to see if there are any chores you can do for people in your neighbourhood if that's the only option remained.
gunhell16

Activity: 1708
Merit: 491

View Profile
June 28, 2022, 06:58:57 AM

I came there to get some advice from people who really know what crypto it is and how it works.
In the last months, I open an Coinbase account, and I saw that, the application pay me like 20 euro ( free coins) for opening an account. It was so nice. After like 1 month, the app do not give any free cryptocurrency.
My question for you guys it is, beside Coinbase, it is any other application like that, like give you free stuff or something ?

Ps, I think about what you think, a poor guy came there and try to get stuff free, go to work buddy. Ok, it is true, I searching for something free because I have a bad financial status,I was working as an mechanic and I was fire because service closed, and I searching for everything can came. I have 1 baby and I need to put food on the table when I get home Smiley so please, all hate stuff it is not accepted.

Thank you for your time guys, and I’m waiting your reply.
Dan,

Nowadays, it is really not easy to survive at this point of time. Consequently, if you're gonna do some way of earnings here in the cryptocurency you need be more skill full and have knowledge about this crypto space. Also, you must be careful here, don't just get easily believe to any member here in the forum, because you know most of the victim here are the community who are poor and lack of idea in the first place

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Inspiron14

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 28, 2022, 07:57:06 AM

I came there to get some advice from people who really know what crypto it is and how it works.
In the last months, I open an Coinbase account, and I saw that, the application pay me like 20 euro ( free coins) for opening an account. It was so nice. After like 1 month, the app do not give any free cryptocurrency.
My question for you guys it is, beside Coinbase, it is any other application like that, like give you free stuff or something ?

Ps, I think about what you think, a poor guy came there and try to get stuff free, go to work buddy. Ok, it is true, I searching for something free because I have a bad financial status,I was working as an mechanic and I was fire because service closed, and I searching for everything can came. I have 1 baby and I need to put food on the table when I get home Smiley so please, all hate stuff it is not accepted.

Dan,

Nowadays, it is really not easy to survive at this point of time. Consequently, if you're gonna do some way of earnings here in the cryptocurency you need be more skill full and have knowledge about this crypto space. Also, you must be careful here, don't just get easily believe to any member here in the forum, because you know most of the victim here are the community who are poor and lack of idea in the first place
It is important to always improve knowledge and skills because we will be left behind if we do not do that,
whenever making an important decision to consider first and carefully,
when we are careless then the consequence we have to accept is losing money

sklopan

Activity: 98
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 28, 2022, 05:27:18 PM

I advise you to understand that this niche clearly does not require traders to be greedy. You just need to be practical and understand how to act correctly.
ChrisPop
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1033

Not your Keys, Not your Bitcoins

View Profile
June 28, 2022, 08:00:18 PM

It is important to always improve knowledge and skills because we will be left behind if we do not do that,

I think most people miss something that is invaluable when making decisions which is the cost of opportunty, implicitly time and mental resources.
So adding to your conclusion @Inspiron14: "When we are careless the consequence we have to accept is losing money, time and mental resources."

That is why planning is very important in pretty much everything we do. Many think that it is boring and everything should be done spontaneous. While spontaneity certainly has its time and place, planning can save us so many resources that you can't argue against it. I mean there are people who "bury" themselves in monotonous tasks for so long that it becomes so hard for them to make and adhere to another plan. But that is also due to a lack of initial planning.

So plan what you're going to do carefully and tediously. You're not going to regret it. Maybe you have money problems -->  ask yourself what can I do to get out of the "hole"? What are your options right now? What and how are you going to do? etc."
gunhell16

Activity: 1708
Merit: 491

View Profile
June 29, 2022, 04:28:46 AM

Dan,

This time to people facing hardship or hardship of life, when anyone is inside the world of cryptocurrency the only opportunity I see for them to have income is to take part in bounty campaigns, and it is divided among others' t different categories depending on how you think you can make the rules they have you want to make. And when you participate and have done all the requirements tasks, you definitely have a chance to be paid according to the utility token they have or also one of the cryptocurrency. if in this case you can trade depending on which exchange he will be listed on,  Just simple as that.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

harapan

Activity: 1722
Merit: 302

View Profile
June 29, 2022, 12:28:39 PM

I hope you get some of those meaningful advice up there and make good use of them. Reading articles is good, letting the information slide inside of you is another and reading to understand is another. Some articles are also edited and do not carry verified news so read in between and understand what the author really means. And Coinbase, you better be careful out there. Crypto is no place to get rich, be warned.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
GatotKaca

Activity: 1372
Merit: 250

Seabet.io | Crypto-Casino

View Profile
June 29, 2022, 12:38:05 PM

I hope you get some of those meaningful advice up there and make good use of them. Reading articles is good, letting the information slide inside of you is another and reading to understand is another. Some articles are also edited and do not carry verified news so read in between and understand what the author really means. And Coinbase, you better be careful out there. Crypto is no place to get rich, be warned.
I guess the OP just wants to make a small profit from the events the exchange does. there is no harm in doing that and increasing the crypto assets that can be owned.
but if the events are related to KYC or certain tasks, you should be careful. especially when it comes to a new platform. often we get scammed for what we expect.

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Most Popular Crypto Betting Platform
Sports ---- 🎲Live Casino ---- 🎰Slots
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
🎯 Daily Check-In Bonus
🎁 80% Daily Parlay Bonus
🎉 New Player Deposit Bonus
LUCKMCFLY
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 1851

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2022, 11:23:08 PM

Dan,

For me, the greatest poverty is in the mind, we can be rich in the mind, because if we feed our brain with knowledge, even if we are bankrupt, the only one that can get us out of there is our brain, because it is the one that seeks solutions, and as can we be rich? reading books, but the right books, those people who invest reading what they are looking for, such as investment, market speculation, their brain is activated to be able to act differently than the average, that is, they will see opportunities where others never You will see them, and an ideal path for a person who considers that his economy is bad (he is not poor) should use his knowledge to improve it, investment is an option.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
hashrateproducts

Activity: 560
Merit: 143

Active 24/7

View Profile
July 13, 2022, 05:41:29 AM

If one is financial not capable, one can still get some Crypto through other means of survival and get boosted with Crypto gems that shoots entire to the moon. Before going into Crypto, one need to be advised that is a risk in the space and also to acknowledge the fact that, any minute loses are inevitable. One should always start with legit airdrop that's one of the things that brings easy and free tokens into your wallet. I remember firstly I go into the space, no money, no means of survival. Although I made my investments from my little savings, and j invested wisely in the space and follow up top influencers in the space that knows how the market works. That alone reduce some loss I would have experience.

Free space
Fredomago
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1053

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
July 13, 2022, 08:25:30 PM

For me, the greatest poverty is in the mind, we can be rich in the mind, because if we feed our brain with knowledge, even if we are bankrupt, the only one that can get us out of there is our brain, because it is the one that seeks solutions, and as can we be rich? reading books, but the right books, those people who invest reading what they are looking for, such as investment, market speculation, their brain is activated to be able to act differently than the average, that is, they will see opportunities where others never You will see them, and an ideal path for a person who considers that his economy is bad (he is not poor) should use his knowledge to improve it, investment is an option.

Correct! adjustment can be made thru your mind. Changing your point of views will move you forwardly and not to continue dwelling to your current position. It's more about eagerness to change your path and to aim for the betterment of your life. No one can really help you aside from your own will.

If you look for a better future, whatever venue you think you can excel, there's certain knowledge that you must carry.

From that point, the path will be clearer as you walk and step your way in changing or building your opportunities.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
harapan

Activity: 1722
Merit: 302

View Profile
July 13, 2022, 09:21:54 PM

Crypto is not for the weaklings and poor.what I meant is that you cannot use your day to day cash you intend using to fend for yourself to input in Cryptocurrencies which you do not know or have 30% understanding of, isn't that such a fast way to kill oneself. Don't rush and jump in Cryptocurrencies all because you have seen people cashing out, they also must have failed at some points but won't bother to share that. So take your time do your own discovery and don't push blames on people when you fail.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
Rockstarguy

Activity: 1008
Merit: 588

God is great

View Profile
July 13, 2022, 10:06:16 PM

Crypto is not for the weaklings and poor.what I meant is that you cannot use your day to day cash you intend using to fend for yourself to input in Cryptocurrencies which you do not know or have 30% understanding of, isn't that such a fast way to kill oneself. Don't rush and jump in Cryptocurrencies all because you have seen people cashing out, they also must have failed at some points but won't bother to share that. So take your time do your own discovery and don't push blames on people when you fail.

To get Cryptocurrency is to make money first before investing,  being sufficient will make one to have a good sleep even if the price of crypto falls.  In a case where by day to day income is used to invest in cryptocurrency if the market goes down theirs no how one won't be panic because all he/she has been invested in cryptocurrency,  no any other savings to look into , all attention is just on cryptocurrency waiting for profit desperately.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Mahanton

Activity: 2716
Merit: 632

View Profile
July 13, 2022, 11:54:58 PM

To get Cryptocurrency is to make money first before investing,  being sufficient will make one to have a good sleep even if the price of crypto falls.  In a case where by day to day income is used to invest in cryptocurrency if the market goes down theirs no how one won't be panic because all he/she has been invested in cryptocurrency,  no any other savings to look into , all attention is just on cryptocurrency waiting for profit desperately.
Dealing with any investment whether its on crypto or dealing with those typical or normal investment physically then you would of course needing the funds for you to start or dealt off with which it would really be just
common sense that you would also be needing money for you to acquire crypto coins or assets but there are some ways on where people do able to attain or obtain without the need of pulling funds from your own pocket
but rather gaining it through online jobs but since not all does have the opportunity on doing so thats why you wont really be having no choice whether you do buy or not.
Speaking of being poor where earnings is only enough and sufficient on your daily living which it is really making a challenge for you not to dive in into various opportunities just because you had been limit out
with these conditions.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
CryptKeeper
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1055

View Profile
July 14, 2022, 06:09:22 AM

I recommend to watch the Twitter feed of Coinkit.

It’s a german company which hosts crypto giveaways on various social media platforms and act as a trusted middleman. So you can be sure that coins will arrive in your wallet like promised. I’ve already used them a lot for my own giveaways and they are legit.

Twitter feed: https://twitter.com/coinkit_

Follow me on twitter! I'm a private Bitcoin and altcoin hodler. Giving away crypto for free on my Twitter feed!
rozak

Activity: 1960
Merit: 273

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 14, 2022, 11:55:35 AM

I recommend to watch the Twitter feed of Coinkit.

It’s a german company which hosts crypto giveaways on various social media platforms and act as a trusted middleman. So you can be sure that coins will arrive in your wallet like promised. I’ve already used them a lot for my own giveaways and they are legit.

Twitter feed: https://twitter.com/coinkit_
looks like you also often do giveaways there. I just found out about it, and it seems for those who want to get free crypto like the OP is referring to, it's a perfect fit. only if it has been proven legit.

but it looks like the OP will focus more on the rewards provided by platforms that pay new users. Most exchange platforms also require KYC for their new members. and whether or not it was worth what he got.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
sklopan

Activity: 98
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 14, 2022, 01:32:56 PM

I believe that the biggest problem of poor people is their stinginess. Often this can be used by scammers for the purpose of banal deception of people.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: