Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 03:29:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Pinion.Solutions - Early investing - Serious Project  (Read 30 times)
cryptoworkers (OP)

Activity: 21
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 24, 2022, 10:01:23 AM

Hello there,

I am developing token and website for the project that is coming and its big and really good.

Token Info:
"Pinion Solutions embrace a blended, three pillared approach to opinion polling that we feel is best suited to addressing current and long-standing market weaknesses Firstly our proven and market ready Artificial Intelligence (A.I.) solution is able to generate immediate significant revenue once funding is secured Secondly a unique, highly engaging and incentivised “Polling-in-yourPocket” smart phone app supplements our AI solution, and having achieved critical mass will contribute additional and valuable revenues Thirdly incentivising the use of our smartphone “app” is addressed by issuing a free coin at registration, or a simple exchange: “A Penny for Your Thoughts”. Pinion’s coin “OPIN” will reflect the value of an individual user’s registration data and the user’s own activity; in addition where the user shares polls with their social media contacts or other contact lists they will further influence the value of their OPIN coin and the broader token economy."

White paper of the project:
http://pinion.solutions/whitepaper.pdf

Project have serious team behind it. They already have around 300k $ raised privately for the project. If somebody wants to buy early feel free to contact me here on dm or on
tg@airdropmummieadmin

You will be able to buy tokens buy price of 0.15$ per token. Opening price will be 0.50$, their goal price is 10$ . There will be 500mil tokens with burning option and fixed supply.
Feel free to dm me if you want to join early invest and gain profit.

Please check the whitepaper for all tokenomics and info about the project.
Cheers
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: