Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:43:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The Hunt for new NFT project  (Read 438 times)
fedelowe

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2022, 01:31:29 AM

I am looking for new NFT project that has very good utility Do you have any project in mind that can be as good as APE NFT in future? What new NFT project you are presently into? Bored Ape Yacht NFT and other are just way too overpriced.
Just take a look at reptile chronicles project, they are insane in all ways, quality of arts, novel, and game, also media coverage is insane, btw today they released a new role in discord "aristocrat" which gives you airdrop
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1141

View Profile
June 14, 2022, 08:37:15 PM

I am looking for new NFT project that has very good utility Do you have any project in mind that can be as good as APE NFT in future? What new NFT project you are presently into? Bored Ape Yacht NFT and other are just way too overpriced.

I am following one p2e game, it is called reptile chronicles. They have really good arts and novels, I was impressed. Also, they are making a lore-based game and this option gives to the project be successful for a long time.
You are just hyping that reptile chronicles just like on previous replies or comments from other users on recent pages of this thread. P2E is indeed that have chance but even with the best ones are now experiencing some

big problems where its value dropped on 99% which i  do particular talks about Axie Inifinity NFT game which supposedly free to earn but look at on the current condition?

This is the main thing on why i cant really just trust up something new trend into the market.It would only last for sometime and not would really be totally for long term.

Gayong88

Activity: 1540
Merit: 22

View Profile
June 17, 2022, 08:10:59 AM

NFT have explosive potential and are here to stay, I hope it will not go like game machines they just burned users' money when they ditched games, so this should be the time to introduce new NFT projects to generate higher user engagement. but if buying APE NFT and getting 10% of your investment back with daily dividend why not.

▀ ▄▀ ██ ▀ ▀████████████████     S E C O N D L I V E     ████████████████▀ ▀ ██ ▀▄ ▀
♦      CHOOSE LIFE      ♦     CHOOSE SPACE     ♦   CHOOSE FRIENDS   ♦
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
kesmex

Activity: 1110
Merit: 104

The OGz Club

View Profile
June 17, 2022, 12:11:50 PM

I don't really like NFT, but I have a recommendation that you might buy there, yep! NFT from Mobox,
I think everyone knows how their project is progressing, and their NFT utility can also be said to be very useful than APE

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Natalim

Activity: 2954
Merit: 592

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
June 17, 2022, 12:28:40 PM

I don't really like NFT, but I have a recommendation that you might buy there, yep! NFT from Mobox,
I think everyone knows how their project is progressing, and their NFT utility can also be said to be very useful than APE
I hope you could be right but investing in NFT projects seems too close to losing our money. I dare not to give interest in them as I'd rather take old projects who have good market credibility rather than rely on luck with these new projects like NFT. It was too clear enough to see that these NFTs have no market progress, in fact, many of them have already died and I don't think we can afford to lose our money investing wrong projects.

funteki

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2022, 12:08:06 AM

take a look at project "reptile chronicles, they are doing great work on their nft p2e and as I think it will be good for future hold
RealMalatesta
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1124

View Profile
June 18, 2022, 03:05:31 PM

NFT have explosive potential and are here to stay, I hope it will not go like game machines they just burned users' money when they ditched games, so this should be the time to introduce new NFT projects to generate higher user engagement. but if buying APE NFT and getting 10% of your investment back with daily dividend why not.
This is what I believe; you can make games, but make games that people will want to spend money on. The most common example is that people played Fortnite right? They spent billions on it as well but they didn't really cared about making a return, so why would they think about the same thing in the future when there is an NFT situation going on?

I have to say that there is a chance that we could have an NFT game situation going on, which would make it possible for some NFT project to create games and then people would love the game so much that they wouldn't care about the profit part at all. This has been said many times, but when that happens, it is going to change the NFT world for sure.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: