Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:51:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Honeypot Smart Contracts For Only 0.10 BNB  (Read 102 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
BTCGenX9 (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2022, 07:37:20 PM

Hello All,
I'm selling Honeypot smart contract codes for only 0.10 BNB per order.

What is a honeypot smart contract?
It's a smart contract designed to create tokens that everyone can buy but only you can sell. This means that many buyers will pump your token's price but only you can take profit.

What is the price of this smart contract code?
Only 0.10 BNB per order and it's recommended to use Escrow service if you're buying the code for the first time.

What does the buyer need to specify when buying the code?
1- The desired token name
2- The desired token symbol
3- The amount of tokens to be created(Circulating Supply)

What is included in the package when the buy order is successful?
1- The code itself
2- An educational video with instructions on how to use the code
3- Instructions on how to list your token on Pancakeswap and provide liquidity.

How can the buyers contact you?
Via PM in this forum and don't forget to choose an Escrow service if you're buying the code for the first time.

Thank you for reading this post. I'll be ready for any inqueries.
89tibkd

Activity: 33

View Profile
April 26, 2022, 04:55:55 PM

wouldn't if I use the Escrow service it got even more chaotic? I mean DT members will tag me? just like your account has been flagged by DT.
I'm actually really interested in this - I'll probably order 3 address token contracts.

I also needed other packages like the project website and Github. can you make such a package? and how much does it cost?
BTCGenX9 (OP)

View Profile
April 26, 2022, 09:09:37 PM

Hello,
As for the DT flag, i don't care as long as trades and transactions are done successfully.
If you want to buy honeypot code for 3 addresses then the total payment will be 0.30 BNB.
As for other smart contract types, i could only sell honeypots currently. More offers will be available in the future.
You can contact any of the members who do escrow service from here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2439910.0
Or, you can choose to proceed with the order right away (This option is faster).
Please don't forget to specify the token name and symbol you want for each of the 3 contracts you will buy.

I'll be waiting for your reply through PM (if you would allow private messages from me).

Thank you.
BTCGenX9 (OP)

View Profile
April 30, 2022, 12:45:56 PM

UP
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: