Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 11:25:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: "I'm afraid that I don't hear a thing" ...Do you guys see any biz op ?  (Read 360 times)
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1334

View Profile
April 29, 2022, 08:49:41 PM

-snip-
their plan is to exterminate us

Not completely. Fundamentally, machines are also robots and how they have increasingly dominated agrarian countries even since the beginning of the last century. The question is whether farm workers stop working? The answer is no. This statistic will probably prove that you won't lose your opportunity: "85% Of Jobs That Will Exist In 2030 Haven't Been Invented Yet"

A small example, 20 years ago you probably never imagined that there were opportunities for earning activities such as youtuber, advertising design, and other freelance work. Then it will also happen in the future. You just need to adapt to it.

The purpose of technology is to facilitate human work either repetitively or administratively, that's all.
Correct, with the technological development we are experimenting it is a mistake to think that just because one or two generations ago a person could work for 40 years on the same business doing the same work during that time then things are going to remain the same, people will have to adapt and they will have several different occupations during their lives, whether this is because they simply switched career paths or because what they did before was not profitable anymore or because now their jobs have been automated, the economy will require that we are able to adapt ourselves to the best of our ability, and the ones which are the best at this will reap the greatest benefits.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptomaniac_xxx

Activity: 1498
Merit: 566

View Profile
April 29, 2022, 08:58:35 PM

-snip-
their plan is to exterminate us

Not completely. Fundamentally, machines are also robots and how they have increasingly dominated agrarian countries even since the beginning of the last century. The question is whether farm workers stop working? The answer is no. This statistic will probably prove that you won't lose your opportunity: "85% Of Jobs That Will Exist In 2030 Haven't Been Invented Yet"

A small example, 20 years ago you probably never imagined that there were opportunities for earning activities such as youtuber, advertising design, and other freelance work. Then it will also happen in the future. You just need to adapt to it.

The purpose of technology is to facilitate human work either repetitively or administratively, that's all.
Correct, with the technological development we are experimenting it is a mistake to think that just because one or two generations ago a person could work for 40 years on the same business doing the same work during that time then things are going to remain the same, people will have to adapt and they will have several different occupations during their lives, whether this is because they simply switched career paths or because what they did before was not profitable anymore or because now their jobs have been automated, the economy will require that we are able to adapt ourselves to the best of our ability, and the ones which are the best at this will reap the greatest benefits.

Yeah, still boils down on how someone will adapt himself to the current situation and still survived. We need to reinvent ourselves and humans are good at it, maybe we need to switch careers, learn new tools and tricks, get out of our comfort zone.

So I don't think this is madness, this is just the time that we are living in right now. I know it's hard in the beginning, but again, humans are so resilient throughout history, if not then we're already instinct centuries ago. My point is that we shouldn't give up and complain but instead uses what resource we have improved it to reach the next level.
TribalBob

Activity: 1288
Merit: 257

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
April 29, 2022, 09:22:10 PM

normal things, from what you mentioned above, such as the characteristics of countries experiencing inflation so that buying and selling power weakens,
for bitcoin if bitcoin goes down it doesn't mean the price goes down but the level of buying and selling is so high that it affects the price of bitcoin itself, it means bitcoin will die

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
macson

Activity: 1008
Merit: 142

View Profile
April 29, 2022, 09:41:13 PM

snip

It's like people are not investing in anything this days and they just buy basic stuff / raw materials ... and waiting for war ...

It's madness not even in 2008 was like this ...madness ...pure madness
which country do you live in, i don't feel that what you said happened to our country... After my head of state lowered the status of covid 19 from the pandemic, all activities that were initially paralyzed came back to life.  Hotels have started to get busy again, tourists have started to come but are required to comply with health protocols.  Fear about the third world war is only FUD, don't worry too much about things that will definitely not happen.

Emitdama

Activity: 1895
Merit: 328

View Profile
April 30, 2022, 12:09:45 PM

I don’t know, but is that how it is in your country? What makes you think that people are not buying anything? No matter how expensive things get, people will keep buying them and that’s for sure. Supermarkets or grocery stores sells food and household supplies that we all need like everyday of our lives, so I don’t get why you would say that nobody is going there these days?

I go to supermarket and I see a lot of people who are there and buying stuffs they need large quantities. I don’t know where you live and how things are in your country that made you say such thing.
TheCoinGrabber

Activity: 994
Merit: 302

View Profile
April 30, 2022, 12:19:10 PM

snip
I'm curious about this myself.

Manure is grass and plant life that has passed through a cows digestive tract. In theory it might be possible to harvest grass and process it through an acidic decompositional state similar to a cow's digestion to produce unlimited amounts of organic fertilizer. It is very easy to get nitrogen and carbon from compost and decomposing plant life. The more difficult to obtain nutrients are phosphorous and other elements more commonly associated with fertilizers...

snip

I don't even garden but got curious about this since I live on a nation of islands so I've always wondered what will happen to agriculture if every island got isolated from each other. You are right, nitrogen is easier to get and even possible when practicing organic farming by planting legumes. P and K, not so sure.

I know that seaweeds are used for fertilizer but I don't know what nutrients are in there. If commercial synthetic fertilizers became unavailable for some reason maybe seaweed harvesting would become a viable business. Maybe collecting guano as well. Countries would also probably start mining their mineral fertilizer deposits though that's unsustainable, as the fate of Nauru has shown.
bustabitsboy

Activity: 318
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 30, 2022, 01:06:10 PM

snip

Manure is grass and plant life that has passed through a cows digestive tract. In theory it might be possible to harvest grass and process it through an acidic decompositional state similar to a cow's digestion to produce unlimited amounts of organic fertilizer. It is very easy to get nitrogen and carbon from compost and decomposing plant life. The more difficult to obtain nutrients are phosphorous and other elements more commonly associated with fertilizers...

snip

I don't even garden but got curious about this since I live on a nation of islands so I've always wondered what will happen to agriculture if every island got isolated from each other. You are right, nitrogen is easier to get and even possible when practicing organic farming by planting legumes. P and K, not so sure.

I know that seaweeds are used for fertilizer but I don't know what nutrients are in there. If commercial synthetic fertilizers became unavailable for some reason maybe seaweed harvesting would become a viable business. Maybe collecting guano as well. Countries would also probably start mining their mineral fertilizer deposits though that's unsustainable, as the fate of Nauru has shown.

In order to grow fruits and vegetables on an industrial scale, guano will not save us. This is suitable for a small garden in the village.To feed the inhabitants of a large city, large areas are needed. We need to have a lot of quality fertilizers and beetle pest control. You need to have good seeds. Only then will there be a big harvest.

spy100 (OP)

Activity: 658
Merit: 257

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2022, 01:24:47 AM

I am from Romania ...we are neighbors with Ukraine and now Putin is planning to invade Moldavia , it's a satellite country of ours similar to Puerto Rico for USA  or East Germany to West Germany ...
If they invade Moldavia ,we Romanians we will go to war with Russians to help our brothers there no matter what NATO will say. So we are in the hot zone as you can see.It's going to be a blood bath.
And in the end if all goes wrong WW3 will start....so no one is safe from what is happening in that region no matter where they live.

I don’t know, but is that how it is in your country? What makes you think that people are not buying anything? No matter how expensive things get, people will keep buying them and that’s for sure. Supermarkets or grocery stores sells food and household supplies that we all need like everyday of our lives, so I don’t get why you would say that nobody is going there these days?

I go to supermarket and I see a lot of people who are there and buying stuffs they need large quantities. I don’t know where you live and how things are in your country that made you say such thing.

Bitstar_coin

Activity: 2422
Merit: 693

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2022, 04:13:42 AM

I researched almost all sectors that you can do biz with small capital ...on any of them i try biz plan they fail...

Crypto is down ... very few are spending ...from my point of view
Exim is dead
Fast food / restaurants  are  dead
Tourism is dead
Agro biz you need big capital + fertilizers prices are up
Construction ...no one is buying / construction materials prices are up
Cars related biz dying ...fuel prices going up ...here in Romania it's almost 2 euros 1 liter of diesel / gasoline
Anything production related is dead do to energy high prices
Malls / Supermarkets still surviving and speculating ...but they will be dead to as people can not afford to buy at crazy prices they have now
Web Design / Graphic Design / Programming / Marketing / Crypto dev is dead ...very few are buying and want small projects
Transport is a nightmare this days

It's like people are not investing in anything this days and they just buy basic stuff / raw materials ... and waiting for war ...

It's madness not even in 2008 was like this ...madness ...pure madness

Well I don't know anything about the Romania economy but most of this sectors you mentioned are not doing bad, if they are as bad as you mentioned the economy will be worst off. Especially -

*Fast food/ Restaurant are dead? Sounds like 99% of Romanians cook at home and don't eat out from your statement. Afaik people still eat everyday and the numbers that eat out are most likely higher than those who actually cook at home.

*Web Design / Graphic Design / Programming / Marketing / Crypto dev is dead? Are you sure you are looking at the right places! These to me are the most sort out profession this days both online or offline. If there are no offline offers in your location, search online, if you are good you will get an offer, not everything is dead except you are not qualified.

*Mall/ Supermarkets will be dead soon? Lol! Perhaps you need to move from your current location if you can. Despite the economic situation the world is currently facing, these sectors are still in operation and the 3 I pointed out imo are not doing as bad as you painted, but perhaps in Romania things are bad.
My only advice is relocation.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
nur rochid

Activity: 1050
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 01, 2022, 05:24:45 AM

snip

snip

In order to grow fruits and vegetables on an industrial scale, guano will not save us. This is suitable for a small garden in the village.To feed the inhabitants of a large city, large areas are needed. We need to have a lot of quality fertilizers and beetle pest control. You need to have good seeds. Only then will there be a big harvest.
urban people are very dependent on rural people where food needs such as fruit and vegetables are produced in the village. but indeed fertilizer is the main element in fruit development, and if it is not fulfilled then fruit production will also not be optimal. On the other hand, the distribution infrastructure must also be well-available so that it reaches the city as quickly as possible
Silberman
Legendary

View Profile
May 03, 2022, 09:32:40 PM

Yeah, still boils down on how someone will adapt himself to the current situation and still survived. We need to reinvent ourselves and humans are good at it, maybe we need to switch careers, learn new tools and tricks, get out of our comfort zone.

So I don't think this is madness, this is just the time that we are living in right now. I know it's hard in the beginning, but again, humans are so resilient throughout history, if not then we're already instinct centuries ago. My point is that we shouldn't give up and complain but instead uses what resource we have improved it to reach the next level.
That is simply the way the economy works, before electricity and light bulbs became common there were some jobs that required people to light kerosene lamps on the street, those jobs disappeared but then light bulbs needed replacing so those people simply adapted and did a new job, and this is the same, jobs that we re fundamental get automated and now you need to do something else, however it is not as bad as it may seem because as jobs get more complex if you can do them then the pay will be better as well.
Anonylz

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577

View Profile
May 04, 2022, 06:55:00 PM

If you understand trading properly you can still make money even in this present market state. If you don't then don't venture into it.
Even when the economy is in critical state, I think restaurants are always in business because people must eat, perhaps you don't have the experience in that field. There are tones of opportunities online, especially in the crypto space assuming you don't have the skills of web design, developer etc. 
There are offers like being an ambassador, moderator or admin of a project with decent payment, it doesn't require capital except basic knowledge.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Silberman
Legendary

View Profile
May 06, 2022, 11:00:39 PM

If you understand trading properly you can still make money even in this present market state. If you don't then don't venture into it.
Even when the economy is in critical state, I think restaurants are always in business because people must eat, perhaps you don't have the experience in that field. There are tones of opportunities online, especially in the crypto space assuming you don't have the skills of web design, developer etc.  
There are offers like being an ambassador, moderator or admin of a project with decent payment, it doesn't require capital except basic knowledge.

Without a doubt there are always opportunities to make money despite the economic conditions in which we find ourselves, however the difficulty strives in finding those opportunities and then to take advantage of them, when the pandemic was at its highest point the restaurant industry suffered a lot, as people reduced their spending on food, and one of the easiest ways to reduce it was to avoid restaurants as we know restaurants charge way more for the food than what it would cost you to prepare the food by yourself, but now that things are slowly going back to normal there are many opportunities in that field, since many restaurants went bankrupt and now the competition is not as fierce as it was before the pandemic.
Gyfts
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1512

View Profile
May 07, 2022, 04:15:30 AM

Move on to what ? Everything is getting automated ... their plan is to exterminate us ,do to fact we are to many ...you don't believe me wait and see...

Just in USA alone ove 60 million jobs lost do to AI / Robots

https://time.com/5876604/machines-jobs-coronavirus/
https://www.zippia.com/advice/ai-job-loss-statistics/

And that's how I solved my problem after losing my job, move on, learn the trend. A little advise.

AI is so far off that you won't need to worry about robots replacing humans any time soon. Those 60 million jobs that were lost were transformed into new jobs. As technology advances, so does the skillsets required to make a competitive wage. You can't merely use the exact same skill set over decades without making adaptions consistent with technological innovation.

Once we get to the point of true AI and human replacement, then you might worry. UBI is up for discussion.
riso2015

Activity: 1246
Merit: 254

Trphy.io

View Profile
May 07, 2022, 05:00:59 AM

This is normal in times of crisis, normally almost all sectors are going down and people are looking for liquidity. But there will always be some small sector that goes up, the bad thing is to find which one. Some shitcoin, some small cap, but to get it right or you have a very precise knowledge, or it will be like playing roulette.
The world is in the midst of a COVID-19 outbreak, plus the Russian-Ukrainian inflation that has not yet ended, it is certain that business is getting harder for us to get, many people have lost their jobs, many investors have lost shares and many companies have lost capital, maybe the only way is to work hard, but now they want to. Finding work is also very difficult, now the only way I live is to stay in bitcoin investment, and always follow aidrop and participate in signature campaigns, this is what I am doing now to survive.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓