Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 11:12:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What happens to $DOGE after Elon Musk bought Twitter?  (Read 465 times)
Sterbens

Activity: 1848
Merit: 341

Duelbits.com

View Profile
April 30, 2022, 07:41:07 PM

I'm going to assume that what Doge holders want is a tweet like this: "Twitter accepts payments via Doge." One second later the price of Doge went up to $1. Isn't that what Doge lovers wish for?

Whether this is relevant or not, if in the end, Elon continues to echo manipulation, I'm afraid that all Dev altcoins will eventually get pumped. Only Bitcoin remains a secure repository. One more thing I'm sure there will be a meme coin where Twitter bears the Doge logo.

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10% CASHBACK
          100% MULTICHARGER
mdzahed134

Activity: 2156
Merit: 259

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
April 30, 2022, 08:30:21 PM

Twitter bought by elon musk buddy.previously we know that Twitter announced about tipping system. Now doge can be used for tip and for that doge usecase increasing.

So no doubt about doge amazing future.
There are no reason Doge coin future will bright just for Elon Musk buys Twitter, it will happen if Doge will accept in Twitter. Because i don’t relate with Doge and Twitter so it’s just manipulation and you know this pump is temporary. If Musk is a crypto enthusiast so that after his any activists sometimes we see sudden effect in the market.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Kavelj22
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1474

🔃EN>>AR Translator🔃

View Profile
April 30, 2022, 08:37:00 PM

I don't expect much to happen to this token after buying the Twitter platform by one of its biggest supporters. Because this person simply does not support the token by using it as a means of payment in one of his projects, for example, but only in the form of the legitimate exploitation of the nature of the market which is based on greed in the first place.

Elon Musk can change the value of that currency if he is really supportive of it, and therefore it is no longer one of his priorities because he knows that there is no feasible benefit from it and does not carry real value.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
strunberg

Activity: 1344
Merit: 335

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2022, 08:58:36 PM

it is really interesting to see what will gonna happen with doge after elon musk bought twitter , as we know elon musk was doge coin lover and influencer. with this acquisition will elon musk also accept dogecoin as alternative payment in any twitter services. maybe in next few monthts we see this answer.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

hotimbineh

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 30, 2022, 09:17:34 PM

for now I don't think it will have much effect on the market because the market trend is bearish but we also can't close our eyes that Elon Musk might make a surprise with an overhaul of the twitter system which of course has an influence on the crypto market, especially Doge

TribalBob

Activity: 1288
Merit: 257

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
April 30, 2022, 10:22:39 PM

I think it's just hype, btc and doge went up when Elon managed to buy twitter, but the reality we see today is that the market price is volatile again, so Elon doesn't have any effect on bitcoin's rise, it's all back to investors and newcomers who want to enter the crypto world.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
magneto

Activity: 1666
Merit: 753

View Profile
April 30, 2022, 10:55:58 PM

I just love how desperate the DOGE community is.

The fact that they are stalking Elon's every single move, whether it is relevant or not to crypto at all, and attributing everything to a future bull rally in DOGE, is completely laughable.

Truth is that Musk probably is not even thinking about DOGE as single bit right now. His main priority is making sure that he is not liquidated on his Tesla margin loan, and probably running Twitter. He hasn't said anything major about Doge for a very long time, and he shouldn't given how useless the utility of doge is.
wiss19

Activity: 2142
Merit: 341

View Profile
May 01, 2022, 01:24:21 PM

No matter how far the price of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies goes, people will never be satisfied. They are all complaining now, even when the price of Bitcoin was at its all time highest, there were still people who were complaining that the bullish trend was not strong enough and that they want the price to reach $100,000.

Now the price is down and they are also still complaining. So there will never be a price that we will reach and you wouldn’t see people who are complaining that the market isn’t favoring them. So I really don’t look at what people had to say, what matters is that I’m doing what I am meant to do the right way and that things are really working out for me.
It will always be like that, if you are not a long term investor then your only aim is to make a profit and that's it, nothing else matters to you or anyone else. This is what I believe is the main problem because people always focus on the short term gain quickly and getting out.

I know that a life that is filled with wealth and having that "unlocked" is very important. World is locked to us who do not have the money to live it, going around the world, buying things you want to but can't right now, basically we can't live life the way we want to because we do not have money for doing all the things we want to do. Wealth unlocks that and people just want that asap, and think crypto is the key.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Mamun74

Activity: 1358
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 01, 2022, 05:38:36 PM

I think it's just hype, btc and doge went up when Elon managed to buy twitter, but the reality we see today is that the market price is volatile again, so Elon doesn't have any effect on bitcoin's rise, it's all back to investors and newcomers who want to enter the crypto world.

Elon Musk buy Twitter but i Think it will be not effected Dogecoin or bitcoin.if he will be interested to buy bitcoin then i think bitcoin price will grow up and bitcoin investment increase. But Bitcoin and Altcoin have Between good partnership each others.Elon Musk changed the crypto-currency prices its very very truth.I think meme coin hype just short term.Many meme coin failed their goals.
hotimbineh

Activity: 560

View Profile
May 01, 2022, 08:55:09 PM

I just love how desperate the DOGE community is.

The fact that they are stalking Elon's every single move, whether it is relevant or not to crypto at all, and attributing everything to a future bull rally in DOGE, is completely laughable.

Truth is that Musk probably is not even thinking about DOGE as single bit right now. His main priority is making sure that he is not liquidated on his Tesla margin loan, and probably running Twitter. He hasn't said anything major about Doge for a very long time, and he shouldn't given how useless the utility of doge is.
The doge community is currently waiting for what Elon Musk will do next, this is for sure.
but we never know what Elon is thinking about manipulating the crypto public at this time but sometimes the doge hype happens because of the doge community's thinking so something related to Elon is the doge movement

Marvelman

Activity: 1008
Merit: 137

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 01, 2022, 09:23:35 PM

The doge community is currently waiting for what Elon Musk will do next, this is for sure.
but we never know what Elon is thinking about manipulating the crypto public at this time but sometimes the doge hype happens because of the doge community's thinking so something related to Elon is the doge movement

This is for sure how doge was able to grow so fast and become a world star in crypto market that is growing so fast.

To be honest, the doge community is not so powerful compared to other communities but they are always super passionate about their crypto. That's probably why the doge hype works so well. Doge believers are kind of like Elon Musk fans in crypto.

To be honest, I personally don't really care how doge fans think about Elon Musk because to me he is just another billionaire who is trying to make money in crypto world.

firmino10

Activity: 372
Merit: 11

elysian.finance

View Profile
May 03, 2022, 03:09:03 PM

there are things that can affect the crypto space just like any investment. since cryptocurrency is becoming accepted exchange value for some commodities, definitely those who promote these coin, can affect its value. celebrities like elon musk, snoop dogg and gene simmons can affect the market with the kind of investment they make. when the coin they push now become an exchange value in the investment they make. if doge probably become an exchange value in the twitter space, it can increase it even more than what we are witnessing now. the value of these investment they make matters.

ELYSIAN FINANCE      Next generation reverse backed token   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
     Github  ◥ Telegram   ◥ Twitter   ◥ Discord             Trustless and decentralized 
                             ❱❱❱   JOIN Elysian Finance   ❰❰❰
MFahad

Activity: 2478
Merit: 644

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2022, 03:12:54 PM

The cryptocurrency market fell under pressure in the early trading hours on April 25, but a brief spurt of bullish price action sparked after media headlines announced that Elon Musk had reached a deal to purchase Twitter for $44 billion. Right after Elon Musk bought Twitter, DOGE set up a green column of +20%. Not only DOGE but BTC also recovered quickly back to the $40k7 area, making the whole market prosper this morning.

Thanks to Elon Musk, the crypto market is brought back again.
Crypto market will go more Down to control inflation rate and Elon will not be able to do anything.doge fee is very low as compared to BTC. Elon musk is continuously working well for crypto and being Twitter owner is big success for crypto. In future we can see big impact in that but for now every coin is going down and trade is very risky.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
icalical

Activity: 1372
Merit: 268

Graphic & Motion Designer

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2022, 03:20:25 PM

Many peoole asking this same question, and I will always has thr same answer. Nothing will happened to Doge after Elon Musk buy twitter, Doge will always be a meme coin. The creator itself made doge just for fun, so I don't think this coin will go anywhere

D ltr

Activity: 1360
Merit: 258

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
May 03, 2022, 05:00:14 PM

Twitter bought by elon musk buddy.previously we know that Twitter announced about tipping system. Now doge can be used for tip and for that doge usecase increasing.

So no doubt about doge amazing future.

doge is a phenomenal meme coin, so it is worth investing in, even though the price tends to rely on fomo from Mr. Elon at least gave the best price last year for holder doge

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
popeye95

Activity: 398

View Profile
May 03, 2022, 05:16:13 PM

With Elon Musk buying Twitter, I think Elon Musk definitely going to take a chance to make Doge become a currency among Twitter users. Remind that Elon Musk was also the one behind the paypal so he ain't some chump over e-payment and must have something going on his mind when having access to millions of Twitter users. Doge really looks like a good investment right now, not just being driven by memes anymore.
lalabotax

Activity: 1554
Merit: 132

BK8 - Most Trusted Gambling Platform

View Profile
May 21, 2022, 09:51:00 PM

Actually, too early to say that  Grin
So far, we have known how pump and dump did by certain influencers. But in fact, the news about Elon and Twitter doesn't give a certain high influence on the Doge price.
Moreover, this is in the movement era to bearish market, so all coins including Doge are decreasing highly. That is why it is better not to FOMO because of this kind of news. 

One more thing I'm sure there will be a meme coin where Twitter bears the Doge logo.

Wow, nice pict  Grin Grin

evichi

Activity: 1204
Merit: 7

View Profile
May 21, 2022, 11:03:53 PM

Twitter is a unique platform especially for crypto enthusiasts. While it is not yet clear how Elon Musk plans to enhance twitter, I think Twitter will play a major role in promoting those things Elon Musk loves, like Doge coin, among others. Twitter being a special platform for cryptocurrency lovers, I am sure the platform will continue to play a major role in cryptocurrency ads, and Elon Muslk's Doge coin will probably have a unique preference. 

▬▬▬▬[ CHAIN JOES || THE FUTURE OF WEB3 GAMING  ]▬▬▬▬▬
CHAINJOES.COM
CaVO32

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

View Profile
May 21, 2022, 11:07:58 PM

Twitter is a unique platform especially for crypto enthusiasts. While it is not yet clear how Elon Musk plans to enhance twitter, I think Twitter will play a major role in promoting those things Elon Musk loves, like Doge coin, among others. Twitter being a special platform for cryptocurrency lovers, I am sure the platform will continue to play a major role in cryptocurrency ads, and Elon Muslk's Doge coin will probably have a unique preference. 

But are we already sure that Elon will acquire Twitter, based from the last update that I have read, he put on hold about this acquisition. Though, I don't know what's the real deal now. Anyway, if he will finally got a hold of Twitter, definitely, he will use this social media platform to his advantage. But when it comes to doge, we don't know his real plans on this coin. Because from the looks of it, he can easily change his mind depending on his mood.
Sir Legend

Activity: 1792
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 22, 2022, 02:42:04 AM

I don't think Elon Musk bought Twitter, Doge has a loyal and strong community and it is proven that Doge continues to survive and is now ranked 10, I'm sure more and more developers will use the DOGE network which is proven to be very fast and cheap.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: