Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:26:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Dear reader,  (Read 87 times)
Similificator (OP)

Activity: 882
Merit: 403

View Profile
April 26, 2022, 04:22:47 AM

know that there are times in our lives that requires us to rest and take a step back on everything occupying our time.

If such moments come into your life, do not forcefully reject it. Instead, embrace it. One rest won't kill the whole journey.

It's just that sometimes, we need the space and time to meditate on things going on in our lives and within our heads; to sort things out.

If you've been trying and trying yet you're still stuck and are tired, rest. You owe that to yourself.

Sometimes failing dozens of times is a way for the universe to tell you to re-evaluate and look at the space beyond what's outside of the box or to simply just toughen you up.

I remember reading somewhere about how steel gets beat up dozens of times and in many ways depending on the material just to see what works best in getting rid of its impurities making way for a masterpiece to be born.

That's basically life beating the crap out of us a lot in a variety of ways to turn us into the best we can be; a masterpiece.

So stop beating yourself up even more than how life does. You'll just end up delaying your journey on top of making things more difficult for yourself.

Brother, do yourself a favor, take the time to rest and regroup if you need it.

- Life is brutal, persevere smartly not mindlessly.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kisaku hosoyume

Activity: 12
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 27, 2022, 01:31:18 AM
Merited by Similificator (1)

I like the intent of this message, but I do like to refine messages as well as myself, and that tendency guides me towards a flaw in the logic of this message. If getting beaten up is how we are refined, then why would beating myself up slow me down? Of course, when you focus on the intent, the message is clear, but it looks like this message is not quite a masterpiece yet.

If I were to take a crack at it, I'd go for the extended metaphor, and talk about annealing, cooling, dousing and setting temper in metal. did you know that in some forge techniques, there are periods were you literally let the metal sit, or "rest"?
Similificator (OP)

Activity: 882
Merit: 403

View Profile
April 27, 2022, 05:27:57 AM

I like the intent of this message, but I do like to refine messages as well as myself, and that tendency guides me towards a flaw in the logic of this message. If getting beaten up is how we are refined, then why would beating myself up slow me down? Of course, when you focus on the intent, the message is clear, but it looks like this message is not quite a masterpiece yet.

If I were to take a crack at it, I'd go for the extended metaphor, and talk about annealing, cooling, dousing and setting temper in metal. did you know that in some forge techniques, there are periods were you literally let the metal sit, or "rest"?

Wow, thank you so much for the insight. I didn't know a lot about forging and so just had to make do with what I already know.

- Although, my main message is to not overdo things since too much of anything never results to anything good. And besides, you already have life beating the living crap out of you, the energy spent on beating yourself up should be saved instead for the moments that you decide to stand up and try continuing the journey again. Hence the last words; persevere smartly not mindlessly.

Anyway, I have learnt something new again and I am very thankful for your insight. What you have suggested is of great value and would really make sense to use. I really wish I knew about this before I wrote that message, I will keep it in mind though as I write more in the future.

I hope you'd have a great day.
Jorheen

Activity: 165
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 30, 2022, 11:03:45 AM

I interpret this that we can learn from failures and rejections.
As they said, "learn from your mistakes", "charge to experience",  as for me thru mistakes and experiences we can improve to be better.
When there are rejections, do not considered it as failures, think of that it may not be the right time or God has a better plan.
If there are difficulties encountered enjoy it, for it is only for some time and think that nothing is permanent in this world aside from change. Think that everything will change, our life, our world is like a ball, that is round  that will roll and bounce.
Jorheen

Activity: 165
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 30, 2022, 11:07:58 AM

Wow, thank you so much for the insight. I didn't know a lot about forging and so just had to make do with what I already know.

- Although, my main message is to not overdo things since too much of anything never results to anything good. And besides, you already have life beating the living crap out of you, the energy spent on beating yourself up should be saved instead for the moments that you decide to stand up and try continuing the journey again. Hence the last words; persevere smartly not mindlessly.

Anyway, I have learnt something new again and I am very thankful for your insight. What you have suggested is of great value and would really make sense to use. I really wish I knew about this before I wrote that message, I will keep it in mind though as I write more in the future.

I hope you'd have a great day.

I like your last words; persevere smartly not mindlessly.
This will be an additional to my word of wisdom.
It's just like in everything you do, do it with a heart.
There will be no hard time or difficulties if  you love what you do.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: