Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 10:33:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: selling scamming smart contracts  (Read 148 times)
malcovi2 (OP)

Activity: 1238
Merit: 70

View Profile
April 26, 2022, 04:58:30 AM
Merited by DaveF (1), ABCbits (1), DdmrDdmr (1), dkbit98 (1), TheBeardedBaby (1), Rikafip (1)

user BTCGenX9 is providing services to help scammers with no coding knowledge to scam, i know scams arent moderated but we cant encourage this type of services in the forum.

link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5396088.0

Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
TheBeardedBaby
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 3134

₿uy / $ell

View Profile
April 26, 2022, 08:04:55 AM

Yes, you are right. If you selling scrip for smart contract that everyone can buy your coin but only you can sell, you are just a scammer.
I'm tagging the account and archived the post in case it goes missing.
https://archive.ph/IzAZr

DaveF
Legendary

Activity: 3472
Merit: 6269

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2022, 02:40:52 PM
Last edit: April 26, 2022, 08:46:15 PM by DaveF

Nice catch. But now i wonder if the seller also put backdoor where he also can generate or sell the token Roll Eyes.

Probably not, there are a bunch of free scrips out there that do the same so at a guess they are just putting the info you give them into it and selling it to you for ~$40.00
The question is are there back doors in those scripts that the original script writers put in.
Reminds me of back in 2013/14/15 when you had all those alt-coin generating scripts that did a bunch of bad things.
Same shit, different day decade.

-Dave

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
cryptoaddictchie
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1315

View Profile
May 02, 2022, 05:36:53 AM

I wonder how these people even think to make it as a business. Do they dont have any shame using their skills for this kind of money making? For their skills on coding and smart contract they could even landed a decent job in the real world with legit procedure and way to how to monetize their service instead. Ncie catch OP. These people really like an easy money scheme.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██