Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 12:37:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Fibonacci  (Read 96 times)
bb8boosted (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 27, 2022, 04:19:31 PM

Fibonacci Token

The token that can't dump.

Fibonacci (FIB) is a token that does not let the price drop below 0.618 ratio from the All Time High (ATH). Every new ATH sets the price floor to a new high.

FIB is paired against BNB, rather than a stable token. As the price of BNB drops, the chart indicator will show the price of FIB has dropped below the floor. Please look at the chart using BNB pairing, not USD, if you want to see the real movements against BNB.

The tax increases with each sell within a two-week period and resets two weeks after the last sell. Each wallet that holds FIB can sell 7 times with increasing tax, before the wallet’s ability to sell is disabled for two weeks. Transactions are limited to 1% of the supply.

Sell tax for each sell within a two-week period increments as such:

Sell # - Tax (resets 2 weeks from last sell)
1st - 4% of the tokens sold
2nd - 20% of the tokens sold
3rd - 48% of the tokens sold
4th - 75% of the tokens sold
5th - 88% of the tokens sold
6th - 92% of the tokens sold
7th - 96% of the tokens sold
8th - Selling Disabled

ATH (All Time High) tax is is applied when the the chart has reached a new all time high.

Selling within 5% of the ATH incurs an additional 12.5% tax..

There is classic reflection (0.5%), liquidity (3%), and burn (0.5%).

The dev fee is 1.5%.

The maximum amount of FIB a single wallet can hold is 1% of the supply.

Contract:
0x436e29d38f81afafa08903c5dc268b6be5722e1b
bscscan.com/token/0x436e29d38f81afafa08903c5dc268b6be5722e1b

Charts (switch to BNB):
https://poocoin.app/tokens/0x436e29d38f81afafa08903c5dc268b6be5722e1b

https://dextools.io/app/bsc/pair-explorer/0x436e29d38f81afafa08903c5dc268b6be5722e1b

Buy: https://pancakeswap.finance/swap?outputCurrency=0x436e29d38f81afafa08903c5dc268b6be5722e1b

Announcements: https://t.me/FibonacciToken

Community Chat: https://t.me/FibonacciTokenOfficial

Twitter: Twitter.com/Fibonacci_Token
CryptoBob123456

Activity: 5

View Profile
April 27, 2022, 11:34:13 PM

This is actually a fascinating concept. It's certainly different from most dime a dozen tokens you see out there. It should be interesting how this plays out, I might as well grab a bag.
BabyBoyCrypto

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 28, 2022, 12:11:22 AM

Wow, I haven't seen any other smart contracts on the market like this. Makes sense to buy on the next floor, the price can only go up.
zasad@
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 4368

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2022, 08:12:50 AM

In fact, this is another financial pyramid with its own mathematics. This token has no real use, only speculation. Most tokens have no real use, but I recommend avoiding such projects for beginners, because experienced users earn for your money.

...AoBT...
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████
█████████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████
The Alliance
of Bitcointalk
Translators
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███
████████████████▄
▄██
███████████████████▄
▄█
██████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
███████████████▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
..JOIN US..

▄███████████████████████▄
█████▀▀██████▀▀██▀▀▀▀████
████████▀██████████
████▄▄▄▄▀███████
███████▄▀▄█▀▀███████
████████████▀████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
█████

██████████
..HIRE US..
CryptoBob123456

Activity: 5

View Profile
April 30, 2022, 11:28:45 PM

In fact, this is another financial pyramid with its own mathematics. This token has no real use, only speculation. Most tokens have no real use, but I recommend avoiding such projects for beginners, because experienced users earn for your money.

This is a poor observation and half-wit take. Your "financial pyramid" label applies to most crypto projects, while this at least provides a safety net for investors.

As with most things, no risk, no reward. At least this one minimizes risk wtih the floor and anitdump mechanisms.

For anyone interested, instead of rushing to beligerant conclusions, I would read into the whitepaper and tokenomics and decide for yourself. I grabbed a bag and I don't have to worry about it dumping, which tops most projects out there already.  Cool
Tytanowy Janusz
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1622

View Profile
May 01, 2022, 08:52:55 AM
Last edit: May 01, 2022, 09:26:11 AM by Tytanowy Janusz
Merited by o48o (1)

This is a poor observation and half-wit take. Your "financial pyramid" label applies to most crypto projects, while this at least provides a safety net for investors.

As with most things, no risk, no reward. At least this one minimizes risk wtih the floor and anitdump mechanisms.

For anyone interested, instead of rushing to beligerant conclusions, I would read into the whitepaper and tokenomics and decide for yourself. I grabbed a bag and I don't have to worry about it dumping, which tops most projects out there already.  Cool

What you guys do is super visible. 1 newbie account announce new financial pyramid and 3 other newbie account with less than 10 activity are helping to make thread more active. First experienced user with high rank was the first one that said the truth.

Why its a financial pyramid? - "The token that can't dump." Thats what you hear from every financial pyramid while simple maths proves that its impossible. Price rise when there are more buyers than sellers. When there are more sellers than buyers price goes down. If there is a mechanism that block the price from going down the token is being locked from trading. So average investor will buy, enjoy paper gains for short time and than will be locked with shitcoin that is unsellable. So investors will profit only in situation in which there will always be more buyers than sellers or loose all bag due to token being locked from trading - thats what financial pyramid is.
evichi

Activity: 1218
Merit: 7

View Profile
May 01, 2022, 09:24:50 PM

This is an eye opener. A token that does not obey simple economics. If the token is designed not to go below a certain minimum, that simply means that it is manipulated - probably locked and I think something could go wrong with people investments. If selling is disabled at the 8th stage, what happens to peoples Holdings? You buy what you cannot sell? I think Fibonacci need to be observed closely.

▬▬▬▬[ CHAIN JOES || THE FUTURE OF WEB3 GAMING  ]▬▬▬▬▬
CHAINJOES.COM
JeromeTash
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1215

Heisenberg

View Profile
May 01, 2022, 09:33:02 PM

But it's a financial pyramid scam, and you know it. Oh jeez, these scammers are so shameless!

Well, there is certainly a very huge risk. A risk to get scammed by CryptoBob123456 and CO. by tricking me into buying a shitcoin with no real use case.

For anyone interested, instead of rushing to beligerant conclusions, I would read into the whitepaper and tokenomics and decide for yourself. I grabbed a bag and I don't have to worry about it dumping, which tops most projects out there already.  Cool
Is there anyone who still wastes time reading white papers of shitcoins?  Roll Eyes

██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██