Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:43:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the main thing you look into when following a KOL?  (Read 29 times)
Milan1009 (OP)

Activity: 39
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 28, 2022, 06:15:57 PM

GM crypto fam. Most of us have been in the space for a while and we have seen people as active as Alex Becker in the space or big influences in the market as Elon Musk tweets, but, there are other medium or small accounts on crypto twitter that provide good content and news. I try to follow some of them, however, it is hard to see that some of them just turn into promoters and leave behind their initial audience. I've seen there are crypto projects rising, such as KOLnet trying to solve the gap between the crypto communities and good projects. What do you think it is your best source to get up to date reliable information?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 28, 2022, 09:49:51 PM

GM crypto fam. Most of us have been in the space for a while and we have seen people as active as Alex Becker in the space or big influences in the market as Elon Musk tweets,
Can't trust alex so much as sometimes if he was only shilling his portfolios or maybe get paid for that.

but, there are other medium or small accounts on crypto twitter that provide good content and news. I try to follow some of them, however, it is hard to see that some of them just turn into promoters and leave behind their initial audience. I've seen there are crypto projects rising, such as KOLnet trying to solve the gap between the crypto communities and good projects. What do you think it is your best source to get up to date reliable information?
The best source to get up to date for the reliable information is being active on its community. I meant even when you are mentioning kolnet in this case and this was still 3rd party. It's pretty similar like aggregate but yeah what gap you are talking about from your post?
I can't get it for sure. The crypto community can visit telegram of good projects and get latest update from the team easily. Why make it being so complicated like that?
We didn't need something like kolnet

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████