Bitcoin Forum
September 26, 2024, 05:49:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: cleo.finance - An innovative no-code trading platform for crypto traders  (Read 166 times)
thecryptogandalf (OP)

Activity: 147
Merit: 21

View Profile
April 29, 2022, 12:50:42 PM

cleo.finance - Gain control over the markets

We worked hard on the trading platform cleo.finance and we are finally happy to announce that you can now sign up and try it for yourself for free.

We believe that retail traders have an important role in society. And supporting them in becoming profitable is our mission. Traders can connect their exchange or broker via their API keys and start benefiting from cleo.finance's unique tools. Right now, traders can trade.

With cleo.finance:

• You will be visually informed about the risks and rewards before you enter the position.
  • The platform allows you to place several stop losses and take profit orders simultaneously, create your own smart positions via simple typing, or use predefined templates.

• Smart trading allows you to enter or exit the trading position when your conditions are fulfilled. Thus, removing your emotions from your trading decision-making process.

• Custom trading conditions: Define how your position gets entered and exited.

• With Position Replay, Traders can gather valuable insight into their positions. They can watch all positions’ key moments and levels natively in the chart, conditions are being met in real-time and if any of your conditions is rushing or lagging behind, check out detailed Stop Loss and Take Profit information and much more.

• Data sets: Ever-expanding data points to lean on
  • Risk under control: Use multiple Stop Loss and Take Profit orders
  • Flexible asset management: Set position size in any way you want
  • Templates: Use or edit predefined trading setups
  • TradingView Chart: View Stop Loss and Take Profit levels real-time in the chart
  • SLs and TPs from all angles: Data in market Price, % of price, % of balance and % initial balance

• Visualize and modify: You are also able to modify your trading setups right on the chart. Visualizing SL and TP levels on the chart and simply moving them for the way you want.

Feel free to check out our page and let us know what you think! Any feedbacks and feature requests are very welcome. 🙏

Additional Comments:

The platform is still under heavy development, improvements and changes are deployed several times a week. If you have any questions, feel free to contact:support@cleo.finance and if you need more information we also have documentation in place.

Thank you!
Bitcoin_Arena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1814

฿itcoin for all, All for ฿itcoin.

View Profile
May 02, 2022, 11:57:53 PM

I would really love to check out your platform during the times when I am trading, but there is a small problem. The exchange I usually use for most of my trades is Bybit. Do you have any plans to extend support to Bybit, Bitmex and more of those other popular crypto trading exchanges?

thecryptogandalf (OP)

View Profile
May 09, 2022, 08:46:11 AM

I would really love to check out your platform during the times when I am trading, but there is a small problem. The exchange I usually use for most of my trades is Bybit. Do you have any plans to extend support to Bybit, Bitmex and more of those other popular crypto trading exchanges?

Yes, there is ongoing communication with Bybit, as well as OKX, FTX, and some brokers
Bitcoin_Arena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1814

฿itcoin for all, All for ฿itcoin.

View Profile
May 09, 2022, 10:49:52 PM

Yes, there is ongoing communication with Bybit, as well as OKX, FTX, and some brokers

Awesome

So I used the tool to perform trade on Binance All was good, but I have seen a few things that need to be clarified on

1.  The templates are a little confusing, What is their exact purpose?
2.  Why is the option to trade using a demo account removed as soon as one links their Binance account?
I think traders should also have an opportunity to practice their strategies using the demo account.

3. When the trade is cancelled in the exchange manually. It shows as though it's still active via Cleo Finance.

thecryptogandalf (OP)

View Profile
May 11, 2022, 10:39:52 AM

Awesome

So I used the tool to perform trade on Binance All was good, but I have seen a few things that need to be clarified on

1.  The templates are a little confusing, What is their exact purpose?
2.  Why is the option to trade using a demo account removed as soon as one links their Binance account?
I think traders should also have an opportunity to practice their strategies using the demo account.

3. When the trade is cancelled in the exchange manually. It shows as though it's still active via Cleo Finance.

Great to hear that! Thanks a lot for trying it out Smiley We want to reach out to traders and gather feedback and built a trading platform that actually helps them maximize their trading success and together we can improve the odds of retail traders everywhere.

1. There are 2 types of templates.
One of them is the conditions templates on the smart position section. There are 10 templates in total and each of them is different trading setups for different markets. Traders can use those or customize them such as changing their parameters, adding a new rule, or deleting them. Pretty much anything.

The second type of template is the asset management template. There are 3 templates there but those are just for the exemplary purpose to show users how Stop losses and take profits works and how to customize them. Asset management templates are temporary, we are going to add new templates that users can use and customize according to the way they trade.

2. Demo account will be added for sure. It is in the pipeline like many other planned additions and improvements. There is going to be a constant improvement on the interface, tools, templates+descriptions, and more stuff. We want to make sure every tool is of high quality and delivers its value.

3. It can be investigated if you can provide your position id. For support, you can reach out via this address: support@cleo.finance

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: