Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 08:35:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Doge Future after Elon Musk Buy Twitter ?  (Read 782 times)
lixer

Activity: 2506
Merit: 586

View Profile
June 02, 2022, 11:52:23 AM

Oh yeah, we all love all this speculation as far as Doge concern because of Elon Musk. Long term it might be good, but we are still not sure what will be the effect. Maybe investor are going to buy Doge again and automatically increase it price because they speculate that Elon will use Doge as tipping scheme for Twitter. Again, the future might look bright for Doge but it doesn't mean that it will enjoy a parabolic rise. It will continue to stay in the market though.
For the development of Dogecoin, it is likely to improve in the future, because the effects of the speculation caused by Elon Musk, but I am not sure that in the future Dogecoin will provide high price returns, investors are no longer interested In the future, if the demand and expenditure is unbalanced, it is certain that Dogecoin will be in the current position, there will be no major changes for Dogecoin going forward
This is quite true, people got a hype back in the day and they were interested in it, but they no longer feel interested in it because there is nothing that attracts attention anymore. Even Elon Musk can't gather enough hype anymore if you ask me, that was a one time thing and it is over now, a few tweets won't change that. Maybe if he ends up tweeting about it daily constantly for a whole month then we could go back to those days but I really doubt if he would do something like that.

This is something that will be old story and we will talk about it in the future "remember when Elon made doge go up?" in the future but that's about it, nothing more for doge in the crypto future.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  

Jump to: