Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:15:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: cryptocurrency trading courses  (Read 500 times)
sklopan

Activity: 98
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 07, 2022, 04:58:21 PM

In general, courses are, of course, also a rather useful stage for a trader's work. But I think it's more important to try to learn on your own, it will be more effective.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tvplus006
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1655

To the Moon

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2022, 09:15:49 AM

In general, courses are, of course, also a rather useful stage for a trader's work. But I think it's more important to try to learn on your own, it will be more effective.

Of course, you can understand trading on your own and it will be easier to do this if you already have a special education and understand the basics of trading and business in general. If you start self-education from scratch, then it will take you a lot of time and you will make a lot of mistakes in the learning process.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Woodie

Activity: 1806
Merit: 871

Rollbit.com ⚔️Crypto Futures

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2022, 09:53:28 AM

i'm looking for a good trading course. i found some good ones on udemy based on reviews but im not quite sure if they are actually worth it.
Sorry to say this but I have spent several hours trying to find some good course but it's all the same half baked information! If they where that good they wouldn't be updating these course over time. But from what I have noticed the good traders have actual websites and traffic flows to them by people recommending them and not tapping into a platform that already has an audience   Roll Eyes

i dont know how to value them. i want to learn trading from A to Z step by step without jumping here and there on youtube. ive been doing quite till now but i feel i have knowledge gaps. if u can please link me to some nice courses i'll be thankfull.
"A to Z " I see what you did there, this sounds like some udemy course,  I used it and didn't like it Tongue

Btw don't underestimate the power of YouTube, your results are as good as your search it's all in knowing what trading style you want to attain.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Nrcewker
Copper Member

Activity: 2170
Merit: 536

Building my own Dreams!

View Profile
May 08, 2022, 10:25:15 AM

i'm looking for a good trading course. i found some good ones on udemy based on reviews but im not quite sure if they are actually worth it. i dont know how to value them. i want to learn trading from A to Z step by step without jumping here and there on youtube. ive been doing quite till now but i feel i have knowledge gaps. if u can please link me to some nice courses i'll be thankfull.

I won't recommend you to for paid courses if you are a newbie.
Rather I would suggest to do individual trades based on your own knowledge. I am not saying to do big amount trades, but yes as a  beginner you need to observe.
You need to observe , understand the market and follow the pace.
From my own experience paid trading courses never worked out for me.
Instead I often go to twitter and search for some good calls , and guess what 90% of them gives me profit.
So if you can afford a paid course then surely go for Udemy.
Rest depends on your decision OP.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
GeorgeJohn

Activity: 1442
Merit: 658

Bitcoin is achievement

View Profile
May 08, 2022, 02:26:47 PM

Everything is now on the internet, just simply use the search button on Google Chrome and you will have the answer to those crypto trading courses that we need.  There are a lot of crypto trading courses too that can be found if you want to research them.
But remember they are just a tool in trading, you still need the luck to guess the market price, trading is very crucial and not just easy to make money.

Yes basically trading has numerous book that someone can read and get tangible concept of understanding of cryptocurrency, i know vividly that before i learnt trading manually i first read some articles of trading online before mastered some of the relevant procedures offline the knowledge was first establish via internet video..if someone understand the protocols and take the precautions involves in cryptocurrency trading it will be as simple as easier to make money through trading.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
only1mehedi

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 08, 2022, 04:45:32 PM

i'm looking for a good trading course. i found some good ones on udemy based on reviews but im not quite sure if they are actually worth it. i dont know how to value them. i want to learn trading from A to Z step by step without jumping here and there on youtube. ive been doing quite till now but i feel i have knowledge gaps. if u can please link me to some nice courses i'll be thankfull.
I am also searching a good course for Cryptocurrencies. And I want to learn Trading. Can anybody suggest me a good cryptocurrency course ?

───[  TRPHY.IO  ]───
─────────────[  Provides a Decentralized web3 asset such as Swapping and Staking multi-chain tokens  ]─────────────
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1333

View Profile
May 08, 2022, 06:45:00 PM

Of course, you can understand trading on your own and it will be easier to do this if you already have a special education and understand the basics of trading and business in general. If you start self-education from scratch, then it will take you a lot of time and you will make a lot of mistakes in the learning process.
The main issue if you are trying to learn everything on your own is that it is going to be incredibly difficult to know where to begin, so many newbies despite being eager to learn end up being lured by scammers and traders imparting mistaken knowledge, this means that before they even learn the right way to approach the markets they learn the wrong way to do so, and as such they lose money they would not have lost if they had the guidance of someone that knew how to trade already.
jaberwock
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1073

View Profile
May 10, 2022, 08:16:40 PM

Everything is now on the internet, just simply use the search button on Google Chrome and you will have the answer to those crypto trading courses that we need.  There are a lot of crypto trading courses too that can be found if you want to research them.
But remember they are just a tool in trading, you still need the luck to guess the market price, trading is very crucial and not just easy to make money.

Yes basically trading has numerous book that someone can read and get tangible concept of understanding of cryptocurrency, i know vividly that before i learnt trading manually i first read some articles of trading online before mastered some of the relevant procedures offline the knowledge was first establish via internet video..if someone understand the protocols and take the precautions involves in cryptocurrency trading it will be as simple as easier to make money through trading.
There is no way that he would be able to learn everything that he’s meant to know at once. The main important thing here is for him to learn the basics and start, as time goes on he would get to have some experience that would help to better his skills, and also make things easier for him.

Trading is a huge business, and is not something that you would be able to learn just within a day or so. As time goes on and as you continue to trade you will get to discover new things and also change strategies on how you trade in the market.With experience you would get to know what really works for you.

horrifiedx1

Activity: 602
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 10, 2022, 08:54:54 PM

if we feel we are enough to learn from google, I don't think we need an offline learning system. but with a guide in a lesson, I think it will be more effective because what is conveyed will be sequentially in learning, especially the people who teach us are experienced in trading, so it will be easier for us to catch the learning material, until finally practicing independently which becomes our starting point trading success

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▀██▄                  |        TWITTER        |      TELEGRAM      |        DISCORD        |                  ▄██▀
▀█▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄█▀
GeorgeJohn

Bitcoin is achievement

View Profile
May 10, 2022, 08:55:20 PM

There is no way that he would be able to learn everything that he’s meant to know at once. The main important thing here is for him to learn the basics and start, as time goes on he would get to have some experience that would help to better his skills, and also make things easier for him.
it's very obvious that learning has steps. And it's a measure you will take accordingly, i believe that manual tutorial of trading will give more courage than using virtual kind of lesson to comprehend all the basic things of cryptocurrency trading at a time. Even though someone learn and master trading according to its teachers direction or instructions, and without continuous practice, i don't think whatever you acquire during the time of lecture will be effective.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1130

View Profile
May 10, 2022, 08:59:42 PM

it's very obvious that learning has steps. And it's a measure you will take accordingly, i believe that manual tutorial of trading will give more courage than using virtual kind of lesson to comprehend all the basic things of cryptocurrency trading at a time. Even though someone learn and master trading according to its teacher, and without continuous practice, i don't whatever it acquire during the time of lecture will be effective.

Theory isnt bad but in online, you could already find lots of informations which you could really able to make use on your learning or simply self-learned rather than on paying someone for you to acquire those things.

It is really just a matter of effort and time spent because you couldnt really able to search things up if you dont really put up action and just relying into those mentors or teachers.

Experience is the real learning because this is where you do really mold your skills along the way and get familiarized on everything.

GeorgeJohn

Bitcoin is achievement

View Profile
May 10, 2022, 09:29:43 PM

Theory isnt bad but in online, you could already find lots of informations which you could really able to make use on your learning or simply self-learned rather than on paying someone for you to acquire those things.
is not that I'm kicking against online method of grabbing of trading strategies or trading lectures online. But what should be done is using online studies to know the keys or the foundation of trading, because technically it should be open of memory of knowing cryptocurrency trading concept.

It is really just a matter of effort and time spent because you couldnt really able to search things up if you dont really put up action and just relying into those mentors or teachers.
Actually your are right, because it's your personal engagement and passion will determine the chances of developing a broad knowledge than your mentor. When you have the passion into trading, research will be the domain of the person in order to know all the primary obstacle's that will hiders it success of trading... because i know vividly that personal research add additional understanding than the one you acquired by mentor, because it's unforgettable.

if we feel we are enough to learn from google, I don't think we need an offline learning system. but with a guide in a lesson, I think it will be more effective because what is conveyed will be sequentially in learning, especially the people who teach us are experienced in trading, so it will be easier for us to catch the learning material, until finally practicing independently which becomes our starting point trading success
I put it to you, that no how you can learn with google and become perfect in trading, either you practice and lose, and on the process of losing with your capitals it will make you to correct yourself, but with the aid of offline lecture, it's very obvious that it comes with theory and practical that will enable the newbies to comprehend so faster

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
May 11, 2022, 02:25:11 AM

if this is your first time, you should look for references on the internet. quite a lot of people who give lessons on the basics of trading. the course of trading sometimes only provides how to predict and speculate right. besides, it will develop if you actually trade live, because experience will teach you all that, and indirectly, you will build your own strategy.
try to see some of the references that have been given above. I am quite sure that the course given will not be far from these things. I'm just worried you're paying a fortune just for the basic information provided.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
perla

Activity: 1932
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 11, 2022, 07:22:26 AM

Why pay in Udemy where you can learn from basic to advance in something like babypips although it is a forex exchange tutorial it is not different from the crpyo trading as they are almost the same and you can apply what you have learn from it to actual cryptocurrency trading.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
monineklutak

Activity: 1890
Merit: 252

The OGz Club

View Profile
May 11, 2022, 08:01:29 AM

it's very obvious that learning has steps. And it's a measure you will take accordingly, i believe that manual tutorial of trading will give more courage than using virtual kind of lesson to comprehend all the basic things of cryptocurrency trading at a time. Even though someone learn and master trading according to its teachers direction or instructions, and without continuous practice, i don't think whatever you acquire during the time of lecture will be effective.

I think that's the reason why theory and hands-on practice are so important and should be done,
because when we only learn about theory, it is clearly different from us trading directly in the crypto market,
so we have to practice as well to gain as much experience as possible

The OGz Club▄█████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
████████████▀███▀████████████
██████████████▀█▀██████████████
████████████▄▄▄▄████████████
██████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project
Website   ◢ Reddit   ◢ Telegram   ◢ Twitter   ◢ TikTok   ◢ Facebook

██████    ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
       ▄▄▄██▄▄▄
    ▄███████████▄
    █████████████▄
   ███████████████
▄█████████████████▄
▀▀▀▀█████████████▀██
    ▀█████████████▄
    ▄▀█████████████▄
   █▀ ▀▀▀██████████▌
▐███    ▄█████████▀▀
 ▀▀     ▄█████▀▀
       ███▀▀
      ██▀

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Benefactor

Activity: 1260
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 11, 2022, 11:13:22 AM

You can become familiar with the essentials there and simply overlook those shillings that will be done all through those recordings since that is without a doubt going to be incorporated for every video instructional exercises that they make. It will be really great for you to attempt initial 1 course there with great evaluations since appraisals there isn't controlled and base on the audit of individual who buy the course.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
.cogwise.
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
.Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights.  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

ethereumhunter

Activity: 2884
Merit: 541

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
May 11, 2022, 04:15:15 PM

Why pay in Udemy where you can learn from basic to advance in something like babypips although it is a forex exchange tutorial it is not different from the crpyo trading as they are almost the same and you can apply what you have learn from it to actual cryptocurrency trading.
Besides that, there are still many good videos on Youtube that teach about trading, from the basic level or for beginners to advanced so that we don't have to pay anything except an internet connection. Even though it is a free video on Youtube, if we study hard and can get good and correct trading tutorial videos, we will eventually become professional traders. But if you think paying for lessons on Udemy can help you understand trading, then go for it. We all have our own way of learning to trade.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Clever5Flower

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2022, 06:03:04 PM

I was very interested in reading Mike Bellafiore's book "One Good Deal" and Mark Douglas's book "Zone Trading".
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1333

View Profile
May 12, 2022, 08:27:36 PM
Last edit: May 15, 2022, 05:45:23 PM by Silberman

Besides that, there are still many good videos on Youtube that teach about trading, from the basic level or for beginners to advanced so that we don't have to pay anything except an internet connection. Even though it is a free video on Youtube, if we study hard and can get good and correct trading tutorial videos, we will eventually become professional traders. But if you think paying for lessons on Udemy can help you understand trading, then go for it. We all have our own way of learning to trade.
I think that at least at the beginning it is preferable to not pay for a trading course, and my reason for this is that at that time you are not going to know enough about the market in order to know exactly what you are looking for, a newbie has questions that are too basic and that can be answered by a quick Internet search, it is only until you learn enough about the markets in which you can begin to make more profound questions about them, and in that case you may need a paid course or a mentor to answer those questions.
Lanatsa

Activity: 2828
Merit: 649

View Profile
May 12, 2022, 10:57:18 PM

I think that at least at the beginning it is preferable to not pay for a trading course, and my reason for this is that at that time you are not going to know enough about the market in order to know exactly what you are looking for, a newbie has questions that are too basic and that can be answered by a quick Internet search, it is not only until you learn enough about the markets in which you can begin to make more profound questions about them, and in that case you may need a paid course or a mentor to answer those questions.
Bette save up your money on spending into those so called courses which you could actually make learn for yourself on various sources in the net which you could actually get it for free.

It all matters on how you would really make yourself putting up some efforts on doing so.For some people they might really be needing it and does have money to spend then its their
choice but honestly you could really make yourself learn without the needs of spending if you are really just determined for you to learn.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████