Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 08:56:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin may likely pull back to 35k  (Read 888 times)
Odusko (OP)

Activity: 896
Merit: 509

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2022, 01:12:50 PM

Bitcoin is currently trading at a price range of $34k. Looking at the price chart in the market, the decline in the price of bitcoin may continue to occur. Even if the technical indicators show a further decline towards the support zone in the $30k-$32K area.
You may be right in that statement seeing that Bitcoin is declining at an alarming rate and now heading to the 30k support region which may not favor most traders who were optimistic that the 35k region was the lowest limit Bitcoin will fail to before making a rebound to another new all-time high or minimum 45k price benchmark.
Like my previous analysis which shows that the bitcoin price is in the $30K-$32k area at the moment. But it seems that bitcoin still has the potential to continue its price decline. I think the current price weakness is possible that the bitcoin price has the potential to be at the $28K support area.
This analysis have occurred correctly as Bitcoin have moved below 28k severally, this period and judging from the present market condition Bitcoin may still drop lower in price any moment from now.
Bitcoin is the major cryptocurrency and if it price is on a decline it will also affect other altcoins even more and analysts are now predicting 25k last drop line let see how the events will play out.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lixer

Activity: 2506
Merit: 586

View Profile
May 18, 2022, 09:06:20 PM

if 25k is the bottom then we already had passed that area right? or we have just take the lowest to 26 k and 1k price to be lessen before we finally take the bullish time again?
But I don't see any below that level , this coin has been pulling down for almost a month now and maybe there might be a good site we can expect in the next couple of weeks or at least in 3rd quarter?
That 25k was a bottom that had a huge support. Which means that if we broke under that, things could have been dangerous and it would have gone terribly wrong from there. Reaching to under 20k could have seen us go under 10k as well and that would have been terrible. This is why we are at a level where it's looking much better right now as it is currently.

This 26k bounce back means that we are going to be not falling anything under 25k for the upcoming period and will be doing much better in the long run as well. This is what I hope of course, maybe we won't rocket back, and we will just crash and go under 25k this time around, but I highly doubt it.

Odusko (OP)

Activity: 896
Merit: 509

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2022, 09:45:56 PM

if 25k is the bottom then we already had passed that area right? or we have just take the lowest to 26 k and 1k price to be lessen before we finally take the bullish time again?
But I don't see any below that level , this coin has been pulling down for almost a month now and maybe there might be a good site we can expect in the next couple of weeks or at least in 3rd quarter?
That 25k was a bottom that had a huge support. Which means that if we broke under that, things could have been dangerous and it would have gone terribly wrong from there. Reaching to under 20k could have seen us go under 10k as well and that would have been terrible. This is why we are at a level where it's looking much better right now as it is currently.

This 26k bounce back means that we are going to be not falling anything under 25k for the upcoming period and will be doing much better in the long run as well. This is what I hope of course, maybe we won't rocket back, and we will just crash and go under 25k this time around, but I highly doubt it.
25k benchmark is the bottom of it all and if Bitcoin goes below that it will become a full market blood bath, at the moment Bitcoin is still 29k+ which is not a too bad regression price for a bear market such as we are witnessing. I believe we will witness a good bull market very soon but in the main time let's enjoy the dip by buying more Bitcoin this is the best time for that, I was thinking Bitcoin will. not fall below 30k but look at what it is now under 30k already.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
btc_angela

Activity: 2604
Merit: 542

View Profile
May 26, 2022, 10:48:45 AM

25k benchmark is the bottom of it all and if Bitcoin goes below that it will become a full market blood bath, at the moment Bitcoin is still 29k+ which is not a too bad regression price for a bear market such as we are witnessing. I believe we will witness a good bull market very soon but in the main time let's enjoy the dip by buying more Bitcoin this is the best time for that, I was thinking Bitcoin will. not fall below 30k but look at what it is now under 30k already.

It will be uncharted territory isn't it, worse scenario is bottoming at -80% from ATH. So obviously it will be a bloodbath, and this could happened in the next couple of months if the selling pressure will continue at $29k. I don't think though that we will witnessed a good bull run, if we did, it will be in 2024-2025. So far we are going to see a sideways patterns. Don't want to sound loom and doom, but t it is better to be careful now so that it will not catch us off-guard later.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
istiak2277

Activity: 728
Merit: 19

KUWA.ai

View Profile
June 02, 2022, 03:32:45 PM

After seeing Elon's last tweet, I also thought something like that. I think he started accumulating BTC from the markets. His post already pushed the price above 30k, and I wouldn't be surprised if another piece of good news pushed the market to the 35k level. But I think we still haven't touched the bottom yet. Another major correction is yet to come, and BTC could fall below the 20k level before the next major pullback.

───[  KUWA  ]───
─────────────[  Securely Connect Smart Contracts with Real-World Data and APIs  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    CHECK OUT KUWA    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
cryptomaniac_xxx

Activity: 1498
Merit: 566

View Profile
June 02, 2022, 09:39:33 PM

After seeing Elon's last tweet, I also thought something like that. I think he started accumulating BTC from the markets. His post already pushed the price above 30k, and I wouldn't be surprised if another piece of good news pushed the market to the 35k level. But I think we still haven't touched the bottom yet. Another major correction is yet to come, and BTC could fall below the 20k level before the next major pullback.

Yeah, with the way the price is moving, <$30k majority of last month and this could also be the trend this June as well. So I wouldn't be surprised if we haven't hit the bottom yet. Too many factors like a simple tweet from some influencers can push the price even further. So we need to be vigilant and we should be ready to buy when the price goes around $25k next month. If not, then good if $35k levels is reach. So still a win win for us if we look at the brighter side.
mattujusuruga

Activity: 728
Merit: 48

View Profile
June 09, 2022, 02:48:08 PM

It's been 3 days the price of bitcoin dropped below $ 35k, some time ago when the price of $ 35 K then the price will return to $ 40k, but it is 3 days the price is still below $ 35k, hopefully this is not a bad sign that the price will continue to fall The best thing when you see the price of drop is to buy more.
For almost the past month, the market has been declining. Today, there is a lot of doom and gloom on the market. Many of the merchant's old holdings have been liquidated as well. For now, it might be an opportunity for you to be able to engage in short-term trading. When the market's attitude is down and the price drops below $30k, it's time to buy and sell with a small profit.
Rasa nanas

Activity: 1386
Merit: 107

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
June 12, 2022, 04:17:09 PM

It's been 3 days the price of bitcoin dropped below $ 35k, some time ago when the price of $ 35 K then the price will return to $ 40k, but it is 3 days the price is still below $ 35k, hopefully this is not a bad sign that the price will continue to fall The best thing when you see the price of drop is to buy more.
For almost the past month, the market has been declining. Today, there is a lot of doom and gloom on the market. Many of the merchant's old holdings have been liquidated as well. For now, it might be an opportunity for you to be able to engage in short-term trading. When the market's attitude is down and the price drops below $30k, it's time to buy and sell with a small profit.
I think if only for short term investment there is no need to wait for the price to drop below $30k because what is needed for short term investment is only determining the lowest point on that day or in the next few days. precisely now is the best moment for long term investors because they can get bitcoins at low prices. On the other hand, both short-term and long-term investors need analysis to determine the lowest point because this will greatly affect how much profit they will get.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  

Jump to: