Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 02:08:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for a site showing buy and sell zones for different crypto's (TA)  (Read 45 times)
loll_l (OP)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 02, 2022, 03:32:34 AM

I have been using Sheldon's (from Crypto Banter) charts on CoinPanel to give me an idea of when to buy and sell (take profits) for different coins/tokens. This obviously hasn't paid off recently but I expect this kind of tool will help me massively if and when we go into the next bull run. Please see a link to a screenshot showing what I'm talking about below (I can't work out how to put the image in the post!):

https://postimg.cc/7bT2gDR6

The above example shows BTC/USDT a couple of weeks ago but I could also access entry and TP points on numerous other coins/tokens as well. Unfortunately my one month trial on CoinPanel has expired so I can no longer access Sheldon's charts....

Does anyone know of anything similar to this that I can access for free?
aprilnot

Activity: 1204
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 02, 2022, 04:55:50 AM

tradingview can be an option. although the free version has many limitations, but I think it's enough to make an analysis. You can use 3 technical indicators to make analysis and determine when to buy/sell. I use this application and as long as I use it I am quite satisfied with this application. we can also discuss with other people about the analysis we make, what's even more great there is not only for crypto but forex, gold, stocks and others.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: