Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 03:11:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: OracleEasy - crypto signal  (Read 283 times)
OracleEasy (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2022, 05:36:26 PM

What I want you to do if possible is maybe to tabulate or publish the results of the signals the bot gives daily or on a weekly basis so that people can have a clear picture of which trades went on to be successful and which were not.

Collected signals from the beginning of the week to the present

https://ibb.co/LgMLqCZ

It sounds like an excuse, but the results show that the signals that gave a negative result showed the opposite sentiment in the market as a percentage of the signal. I think a trader will not place a bet if he sees this, and perhaps I should exclude such signals from the issuance.
OracleEasy (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2022, 07:27:24 AM

Hey there!
Recently, a new signal has been added that shows different coins at the moment when they are just starting to have high activity in the market, which allows you to follow the Buy&Hold strategy, just buy a coin at the beginning of its upward movement and take profits later.
We want to know if you like this format or if it interferes with scalping and should be removed?
Do you have any wishes? Would you like to see more?
Bitcoin_Arena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1805

฿itcoin for all, All for ฿itcoin.

View Profile
August 08, 2022, 11:20:30 PM

>>snip<<
I observed the signals and to be honest, I noticed that it was better to do the opposite of what the signal said when using high leverage especially when the market is moving sideways  Grin
Maybe it's because your alerts fire off at the top of the hour, 3 minutes past the top of the hour and 10 minutes past the top of the hour.

During my time of trading, sometimes market movements start way before the top of the hour, like 20 minutes to. By the time the hour strikes, the price is already starting to correct after a min pump or dump, but the bot will still suggest based on the initial movement 20 minutes ago.

When I get time, I will show you an example of one signal.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Rigon

Activity: 994
Merit: 441

View Profile
August 08, 2022, 11:30:36 PM

Out of curiosity, I just tried checking out how your bot works and one thing I observed is that the APEUSDT pair entry price wasn't even the correct one stated by the bot. The price of APE was way below the entry position that your bot was suggesting to short

LTC long signal was a complete fail as it dropped instead.

I have never trusted "signals"
Yes of course a successful trader will never follow trading signals.Many have done a lot of damage by following all these signals. Especially all these signals I never trust.But I do some trading myself, that is my own personal analysis, they are the ones I trade.I never follow and trust signals provided by any bot.I have profited pretty much from all the analysis trading I have done on my own.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: