Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 10:15:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Coinbase CEO Brian armstrong prediction 10 to 20 years from now.  (Read 187 times)
avikz
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1500

View Profile
May 03, 2022, 06:35:52 PM

I could hardly believe it when i saw the news today about the prediction of the coinbase CEO, he said 10 to 20 years from now cryptocurrency will have a 1 billion users, well he has a point the people who has involed in crypto on year 2021 market is reaching over 220 million individuals very big numbers of people, so his prediction sounds logical for me there is a big possibility that this could really happen and i believe that this has a good effect on cryptocurrency prices, this sounds like cryptocurrency will be having a great future 10 years from now? This means many more country will be using crypto or what? Can i have your predictions? What is your thoughts on this statements?

As a CEO of a cryptocurrency related company, you must be bullish about the market and its penetration. In 10 to 20 years, many things can happen. If we look at the growth rate of crypto adoption, 1 billion is a moderate prediction. We can see more than 1 billion.

That certainly means more countries will jump into the crypto bandwagon. More structured legal framework will be available. More startups emerging in the crypto market which will lead to more jobs etc. The whole ecosystem will increase.

Captain Corporate

Activity: 1988
Merit: 575

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2022, 06:54:07 PM

As a CEO of a cryptocurrency related company, you must be bullish about the market and its penetration. In 10 to 20 years, many things can happen. If we look at the growth rate of crypto adoption, 1 billion is a moderate prediction. We can see more than 1 billion.

That certainly means more countries will jump into the crypto bandwagon. More structured legal framework will be available. More startups emerging in the crypto market which will lead to more jobs etc. The whole ecosystem will increase.

Honestly I am not sure if you "have to" be bullish. Sure you should love it because its giving you a business, but if they have like lets say 1 billion dollars volume per month or whatever they have, it would be same for them if it goes from 40k to 80k or go rom 40k to 45k. The only thing that matters to them would be the volume because thats where they are getting the profit. However, their profit could be in bitcoin and maybe they are not selling it, which means the higher the price goes the more money they will have. The 1 bitcoin profit you make today worths 38k whereas it could be 80k tomorrow so being bullish would help too.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
yhiaali3
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1874

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2022, 07:18:04 PM

Of course very positive statements, when the CEO of a large exchange like Coinbase makes such optimistic statements, he certainly knows what to say because he is first-hand knowledgeable and has important information about the number of users who use Crypto daily and the amount of increase that is occurring on a daily basis, so I expect his statements to be very positive. It's based on solid data, so we're sure to see an increase in users as a result of mass adoption of Bitcoin about 10 years from now.

hatshepsut93
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 2148

View Profile
May 03, 2022, 08:44:52 PM

Which kind of users? I can imagine a total of billion people holding Bitcoin and trading alts, but everyday use sounds unlikely. Technological limitations, volatility, legal problems need to be solved, and it's unclear when or if all of them will be solved. Plus people need a reason to adopt cryptocurrency for payments, and "control over your money" is actually not a good reason for most people. People generally don't switch to a new thing if the old thing works just fine.
Fortify
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1191

View Profile
May 03, 2022, 08:59:53 PM

I could hardly believe it when i saw the news today about the prediction of the coinbase CEO, he said 10 to 20 years from now cryptocurrency will have a 1 billion users, well he has a point the people who has involed in crypto on year 2021 market is reaching over 220 million individuals very big numbers of people, so his prediction sounds logical for me there is a big possibility that this could really happen and i believe that this has a good effect on cryptocurrency prices, this sounds like cryptocurrency will be having a great future 10 years from now? This means many more country will be using crypto or what? Can i have your predictions? What is your thoughts on this statements?

Honestly, don't worry about what the CEO of "x" company is doing now or in the future, because they certainly aren't worrying about you. They live completely different lifestyles to the rest of us and will be in VIP world for the rest of their lives unless they are extremely reckless with finances (unlikely). The current CEO will be wise enough to have a large and diversified portfolio with a majority outside of the world of crypto. In fact most of his wealth will likely reside in the form of Coinbase shares, which will produce a steady growth or pay out dividends from the profits that are generated. It can be hard to dislodge a market leader, so that's most likely what Coinbase will be focusing on and trying to identify or buy up any potential rivals.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████