Bitcoin Forum
July 22, 2024, 09:21:34 PM *
News: Help 1Dq create 15th anniversary forum artwork.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Amica - Metaverse with a Web3 integrated NFT Market & Reallife Play to Earn Game  (Read 46 times)
amicatoken (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2022, 12:36:37 PM

Amica Token comprises multiple functions that are woven together through the token. Firstly, the Amicaverse is a metaverse game that takes place in Ancient Rome, and users utilize NFTs to battle in a variety of modes in order to earn tokens. Players enter with a basic set of NFTs and they have the option to trade and win special NFTs with a particular set of abilities. The Amicaverse is tied to Amica Clothing, which acts as a physical embodiment of the tangibility of the digital assets, and is a gateway to special NFT drops. Throughout it all, Amica Token is on a grander mission to disrupt web3 developments as they are working to incorporate different artists and innovators in an incubator to help ideas grow.

Benefits of Amica Token
It is the first web3 integrated metaverse NFT marketplace. Not only can users interact with their NFTs, they can work to sell and buy other NFTs as a means to earn capital gains.
The world, at heart, is made for gamers. There are various modes that allow users to compete and enjoy the company of others; its entertainment.
It brings more value to NFTs. People may assume that NFTs are just a bubble with little to no utility, however, Amica lets you interact and utilize your digital assets.
The clothing is sustainable and fashionable. It brings to life the vision of artists, and tells stories through clean and ethical designs. The clothing is also a revolutionary encapsulation of digital assets as it lets you have a tangible connection to your assets.
The Amica Incubator program is made to compile the greatest of thinkers in the Web3 space to accelerate the technology’s capabilities, and provide more use to society.

Telegram: https://t.me/AmicaToken
ardydyon

Activity: 547
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 03, 2022, 01:36:14 PM

If I read about Amica, it looks interesting the Reallife Play to Earn project that was developed.
Conceptually, this project looks interesting, but can it be realized according to the concept they will develop?
I hope this is not just a fantasy because there are many nft play to earn projects like this.
but not many can be successful. All I know is that Axie has succeeded in developing the Play to Eran project. I hope the amica team can make it happen so that there are many alternative games
play to earn that can be selected.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: