Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 10:39:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTB] Satoshi Roundtable IV  (Read 244 times)
Cakeonit (OP)

Activity: 199
Merit: 21

View Profile
May 05, 2022, 04:26:31 PM

Hi Folks!

My Cryptoart collection gaps are nearly complete.  Title says it....any edition number Satoshi Roundtable IV!  Hit me up! 

CakeOnIt
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
MoparMiningLLC
aka Stryfe
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 2224

EIN: 82-3893490

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2022, 05:39:52 PM

this reminds me - I sent another message to the guy that had one about a year ago - I asked him again today.

Mine BTC @ kano.is
Offering escrow services https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5154480
All Bitcoin 3D printing needs at CryptoCloaks
Cakeonit (OP)

View Profile
May 06, 2022, 03:46:45 AM

this reminds me - I sent another message to the guy that had one about a year ago - I asked him again today.

Fingers crossed!  Hibernation may be at play - let's hope it's just a chill and not a long cold crypto winter lol.  Thanks MM!
MoparMiningLLC
aka Stryfe
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2022, 03:51:19 AM

Fingers crossed!  Hibernation may be at play - let's hope it's just a chill and not a long cold crypto winter lol.  Thanks MM!

they got back to me, the piece has been sold and they no longer have it - sorry. I now wish I had bought it back when it was offered initially.

Mine BTC @ kano.is
Cakeonit (OP)

View Profile
May 07, 2022, 12:53:46 PM

Fingers crossed!  Hibernation may be at play - let's hope it's just a chill and not a long cold crypto winter lol.  Thanks MM!

they got back to me, the piece has been sold and they no longer have it - sorry. I now wish I had bought it back when it was offered initially.

Well, life seems to always show us when we were right with respect to things like that. If it was a fair deal, (sounded like it was if I recall -the price was fairly reasonable but not cheap when tendered some time ago)  that it wouldn't last!  You didn't grab it but someone did.  Seems to happen to me a lot.  So someone should be the happy hodler of that piece. ;-)  .  I find something that seems to be a good or fair deal, especially when I'm trying to find a new to me car for example - I go and think about it - I'm like that - "I better sleep on it" I say; come back and the deal is gone lol!

IF that hodlr reads this, please reach out to me!  I have an "Protectionism" Cryptoart print that I'm keeping mainly to trade for Satoshi Roundtable IV!  
MoparMiningLLC
aka Stryfe
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2022, 03:54:18 PM

Now thats a piece I want lol -  the protectionism!

Mine BTC @ kano.is
Cakeonit (OP)

View Profile
May 08, 2022, 12:40:06 AM
Merited by MoparMiningLLC (1)

Now thats a piece I want lol -  the protectionism!

I pledge you this Mopar - If you ever set up a Museum, or showplace in an old fiat bank or whatnot, I'll lend my framed Protectionism to you for display therein.  It could be displayed with a little story of an alt that made all the wrong moves lol...there once was a time long ago when dash was dark before I became the relative maxi that I am today.  But I still think the piece is outstanding and amongst the coolest things I have framed up in the shadows of a unique abode. This big old house with a storied past - at once a camp and a mansion, the Camption.  A camp/mansion.  But it's evolving...into a camp/mansion/citadel -- a Campshitadel.

Relics within.  I say Relic On!

PS: It is Saturday and I've had a few.  I'm turning off the computer and putting away the credit card and hot wallet lol

Put some CakeOnIt
Cakeonit (OP)

View Profile
May 16, 2022, 02:03:31 AM

Hi Folks!

My Cryptoart collection gaps are nearly complete.  Title says it....any edition number Satoshi Roundtable IV!  Hit me up! 

CakeOnIt

BUMP!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: