Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 06:13:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Get, Save & Invest.  (Read 1134 times)
Semar Mesem

Activity: 1484
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 25, 2022, 06:16:34 AM

If anyone wants to buy bitcoin at a good price then buy it now, today the price dropped again below $30k and I've bought another around $265, I'm optimistic that by continuing to buy when there is a market correction it will make us get big profits. hold and patience is an important key to success and profit.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lienfaye

Activity: 2926
Merit: 629

View Profile
May 25, 2022, 06:47:23 AM

the standard of living for now has begun to be expensive, for daily needs it has become difficult let alone having to think about saving. I think it's technically correct according to the theory to get money you have to need money then take the money saved and set aside some to invest. but the reality is it is very difficult to get it now, especially with the current inflationary conditions.o
Inflation is inevitable and we have to face the reality. We need to find ways to maximize our earnings by working hard and finding additional job aside from our main.

We cant rely to anyone to help us so we need to help ourselves. If you're really determine, you can save little by little and invest if you want your money to work with you in the future.

Its not an easy thing to do thats why it depends on your will on how to make this happen.

tygeade
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1059

View Profile
May 26, 2022, 11:53:43 AM

You need to be very much frank regarding the Get Money thing, people often think that they will get money easily.
Whereas the real fact is that you need to work hard in order to get the money.
If here saving part has been spoken off, then I would like to elaborate on this matter.
The money you are getting every month, split it in 50:30:20 ratio, 50% is for all the basic needs, 30% is for the luxurious life style and the rest 20% on investments.
You can interchange the 30:20 things according to your need.
And yes if possible invest now on Bitcoins, as now is the best time to dive into the market.
I agree that "get money" part is the most difficult part because not all people could have a job that pays them amazingly well. I have a decent job for example, of course I am not living in yacths and skyscrapers or anything like that, I have a decent condo with 2 bedrooms and one car, and I do not have much debt, maybe I will have some this summer due to vacation, but that's about it and not that common.

These days everyone have debts and many people are underpaid as well, considering how inflation ruined everyone's finances, we are having so much trouble just surviving, let alone do anything else. So, it is not really that easy to get money.

Ultegra134

Activity: 1554
Merit: 744

View Profile
May 26, 2022, 05:26:13 PM

Am I the only one who doesn't understand the concept of investing? I've seen numerous threads recommending investing our money, since them sitting in a bank account does nothing, since inflation is way higher than the bank's interest. While I get the concept of investing in Cryptocurrencies, such as Bitcoin or Ethereum for instance, however, these are not generating a passive and steady income, since they're susceptible to price volatility. I'm not going to go to the extreme scenario of a complete market crash, which could potentially lead to a loss of funds.

What I mean is that buying Bitcoin, or any other coin, doesn't guarantee that your investment will pay off, since it could crash and take years to recover, a period which not many people might survive, while it would still be unclear if it results in a profit.

Don't get me wrong, I've been a supporter of Bitcoin since 2013-14, my point here is that buying Bitcoin, Ethereum, you name it, doesn't guarantee you a clear profit. For instance, if you put your money in staking stablecoins, you'll have a X APY which would result in Y amount of money earned per month/year.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Sanitough

Activity: 2828
Merit: 673

View Profile
May 26, 2022, 06:53:49 PM

Save while you can, invest while you can, and never push yourself to do both when there is no need. You need food, you need clothes, and you also need fun and that's why you need to meet your needs before saving and investing.

It's true that that way we will have a good hope of making a profit in the long run (depending on what investment assets we have), but we shouldn't do it just for the money because actually we still need to invest for health in the long term.
When all things is safe and secured, that's when we have to take the final part, investing. Although it's the most effective way to create more money more than your capital, but the process is quite detrimental that we need to take the risks and work under pressure. Good thing if we came up with the right investments as its expected to make you prosper, but if we are being fooled to believe in those investments with red flags, then all our savings will only go to waste. This is why sometimes investments should never be a priority, health first before wealth.
jostorres

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585

View Profile
May 28, 2022, 01:28:53 PM

Get Money - Popular opinion is that  you need money to get money, any contrary opinion?
No you don't really. Nowadays there are so many ways to get money for free. I don't want to list them one by one because I know that the guys here already know it.

Once you have started getting money the next objective should be how to get more.
What if you are contented already? I guess it is now safe to stop. Money is not everything but there might still be other things that can make us more happy.

the money you save today will save you tomorrow
Depends, on the situation and on how much you already save because what if you got killed instantly? I don't think your money can save you. Another scenario is let say you will have to buy a food to eat for today but the money that you save yesterday, is still too little or not enough to cover the missing amount. You can't still but that food.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Gyfts
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1512

View Profile
May 28, 2022, 09:16:33 PM

I would put it a little differently. I don't like the word "save". For me, this word is associated with poverty. But the expression "spend wisely" is more suitable. If a person has a goal or an idea for which they are going to save money, then there is motivation. But to deprive yourself of a lot to invest in the future, to be honest, I don’t see the point. No one knows how long your life will last, and depriving yourself of everything, constantly saving, at some point may seem very stupid.

For most of the world, large portions of the population live at or below the poverty line. Post COVID, plenty of middle income earners aren't able to keep their wages above the inflation rate. That is if their job was not eliminate due to COVID lockdowns.

You might not like save, but it describes a lot of people's situation right now.
Viscore

Activity: 3038
Merit: 647

View Profile
May 28, 2022, 10:02:43 PM

Get Money - Save money - Invest money.
Follow the cycle and don't stop half way.
I agree in this strategy. First is to get money through working hard, having a job can ensure that you'll get an stable income and much better if you also have an extra job to maximize the money that you can earn and save.

But its necessary that you know how to manage your money for the monthy budget, the amount to save and the amount that you'll invest. It doesnt mean we have to spend all our savings to invest, because its also hard to have no cash on hand in case of emergency.

Gaining through our investment takes time hence the money that you'll put on it must be the money that you can live without.
Just save for your life savings and for your life's investments and manage them well. That way, you will never be in trouble if you invest the funds intended for investments because even if you lose, you won't get rekt since you never spend those funds intended for your savings only. And what is important is that regardless of the amount you invest, you always invest in the right projects or investments because that is your goal, invest and grow your money.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
sovie

Activity: 1274
Merit: 265

View Profile
May 29, 2022, 09:31:46 AM

I agree in this strategy. First is to get money through working hard, having a job can ensure that you'll get an stable income and much better if you also have an extra job to maximize the money that you can earn and save.

But its necessary that you know how to manage your money for the monthy budget, the amount to save and the amount that you'll invest. It doesnt mean we have to spend all our savings to invest, because its also hard to have no cash on hand in case of emergency.

Gaining through our investment takes time hence the money that you'll put on it must be the money that you can live without.
Just save for your life savings and for your life's investments and manage them well. That way, you will never be in trouble if you invest the funds intended for investments because even if you lose, you won't get rekt since you never spend those funds intended for your savings only. And what is important is that regardless of the amount you invest, you always invest in the right projects or investments because that is your goal, invest and grow your money.
Yes - that's nicely mentioned.
If one lives within their means - things are better.
Impulsive buying and unnecessary hoteling and wasting food brings one in trouble.

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
Fesatmas

Activity: 2268
Merit: 275

View Profile
May 29, 2022, 04:20:14 PM

This is the easy way, but not that easy to do. Sometimes the desire to do this must be blocked because of one's own ego. Yes, this is what I felt a few years ago, before I finally started to do it with a long process. But the results I can feel, maybe not significant but it is very valuable for my survival and future.

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10% CASHBACK
          100% MULTICHARGER
Fortify
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1176

View Profile
May 29, 2022, 07:55:54 PM

Get Money- Popular opinion is that you need money to get money, any contrary opinion?
Once you have started getting money the next objective should be how to get more.

Save money- To save money is good, another popular opinion to support this is that , the money you save today will save you tomorrow.
The problem however results when you just keep saving money pointlessly without any plans on how what to do with it, The worse of all is saving money in fiat banks, that money will loose value in no time at all.

Invest money- This for me is the last stage in the cycle that creates more money for you to be able to get more money. More money betters ones opportunities.

Follow the cycle, don't stop halfway at saving money.

Surprisingly a lot of people struggle on the first couple and rarely make it to the third one, except for maybe buying a property or accruing a pension. So many people around the world are in a type of lifestyle that lives from paycheck to paycheck, even if they're not buying junk and are able to set aside even a small amount on a regular basis, it can be hard psychologically to build the mindset of saving money. Once you get through that barrier, it is a whole other level of learning to be able to invest effectively, but sticking with a global index fund that covers as many of the big companies as possible with the lowest fees can really help build your pot up for retirement and you may even get there early.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Furious 7

Activity: 2856
Merit: 644

https://duelbits.com/

View Profile
May 29, 2022, 08:25:31 PM

Depends, on the situation and on how much you already save because what if you got killed instantly? I don't think your money can save you. Another scenario is let say you will have to buy a food to eat for today but the money that you save yesterday, is still too little or not enough to cover the missing amount. You can't still but that food.
I think in this case the possibility is always there but when we save and save there of course this will still have an effect.
We certainly have families, especially for men who we still have to bear, let's not forget that death also now requires a lot of money, friends.

I think things like this should be seen as well but things like this are not an excuse for us to squander money while we are still in this world.
Spend as necessary for your needs and your desires. save the rest or make an investment because of course this is something to think about because we don't know whether we die or survive to old age.

.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
og kush420

Activity: 1050
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 29, 2022, 09:10:43 PM

I think in this case the possibility is always there but when we save and save there of course this will still have an effect.
We certainly have families, especially for men who we still have to bear, let's not forget that death also now requires a lot of money, friends.

I think things like this should be seen as well but things like this are not an excuse for us to squander money while we are still in this world.
Spend as necessary for your needs and your desires. save the rest or make an investment because of course this is something to think about because we don't know whether we die or survive to old age.
Like it is easy to say - get. up and exercise and its difficult to actually get up and exercise.
It is also very difficult to save and invest when you are living paycheck to paycheck. But one should alway have a goal in mind and one should achieve it by hook or by crook.

Furious 7

Activity: 2856
Merit: 644

https://duelbits.com/

View Profile
May 30, 2022, 08:22:11 AM

Like it is easy to say - get. up and exercise and its difficult to actually get up and exercise.
It is also very difficult to save and invest when you are living paycheck to paycheck. But one should alway have a goal in mind and one should achieve it by hook or by crook.
This is what makes many people greedy but indeed things like this cannot be denied because this is human nature which is never satisfied with the existing situation and always does whatever it takes to do something more there.
But on the other hand it doesn't mean that everyone is like that, there are 1 in a number of people who still don't think about this because in this world we live side by side and of course we have different heads, different thoughts, right?

.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Alisha-k

Activity: 840
Merit: 23

View Profile
May 30, 2022, 10:22:29 AM

Money moves in a cycle. Any money that isn't sent on an investment errand get spent in an unpredictable manner. savings and investment goes hand in hand. To get more savings get converted to investment. Investing is a game played outside of comfort.  it's really not easy Investing but with a goal in mind it can be acievable

center]██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██[/center]
Sebas.tian

Activity: 2016
Merit: 156

View Profile
May 30, 2022, 02:54:44 PM

If anyone wants to buy bitcoin at a good price then buy it now, today the price dropped again below $30k and I've bought another around $265, I'm optimistic that by continuing to buy when there is a market correction it will make us get big profits. hold and patience is an important key to success and profit.

I agree with you, because the price is too low for people to use huge amount of capital to buy and hold for the price to hit back to $50,000 before they can sell to make a good income. I believe those that bought few days ago when the price dropped down to $27,000 will have a lot of profits to earn when the price increase higher than those that bought today at the rate of $30,000. Don't be panic with the current price, because the price is preparing to increase higher to where both long term traders and short term traders will start smiling with huge amount of profits.

og kush420

Activity: 1050
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 30, 2022, 06:45:04 PM

I agree with you, because the price is too low for people to use huge amount of capital to buy and hold for the price to hit back to $50,000 before they can sell to make a good income. I believe those that bought few days ago when the price dropped down to $27,000 will have a lot of profits to earn when the price increase higher than those that bought today at the rate of $30,000. Don't be panic with the current price, because the price is preparing to increase higher to where both long term traders and short term traders will start smiling with huge amount of profits.
The title Save and invest is easy to say but it is very hard to do.
finding the right opportunity and investing on the right side is a real challenge, I wish if I have some investment and I can invest in bitcoins too. I hate being poor. LOL

Spontaneous

Activity: 130
Merit: 28

View Profile
May 30, 2022, 11:10:38 PM

finding the right opportunity and investing on the right side is a real challenge, I wish if I have some investment and I can invest in bitcoins too. I hate being poor. LOL

Same us mine  at first I thought it easy to invest and the saddest thing is I was scammed and I never get back my money again , I'm very greed that time and I ashame to myself  to invest again .

Code:
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Fatunad

Activity: 2226
Merit: 348

View Profile
May 30, 2022, 11:13:14 PM

Same us mine  at first I thought it easy to invest and the saddest thing is I was scammed and I never get back my money again , I'm very greed that time and I ashame to myself  to invest again .

Its never too late for you to start once again because mistakes like these are very common for noobs where people do usually get greedy and on the time they get scammed then they do learn.
Im not saying its necessary but it is really part of the learning process.You wont learn until you do experience for yourself. Tend to make more ways on investing but be sure on investing on the amount
which you can afford to lose. Take the risk and opportunity yet this isnt something that simple to dealt with but not also something that impossible thats why
stick to your plans and goals.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
doomloop

Activity: 2282
Merit: 581

View Profile
June 01, 2022, 06:58:35 PM

This is what makes many people greedy but indeed things like this cannot be denied because this is human nature which is never satisfied with the existing situation and always does whatever it takes to do something more there.
But on the other hand it doesn't mean that everyone is like that, there are 1 in a number of people who still don't think about this because in this world we live side by side and of course we have different heads, different thoughts, right?
That situation is not that easy because of the greed but at the same time it requires people to actually make a big deal, I mean if we go with the exercise route for example; if we want to do that, we need to have time and we need to be healthy and we need to have the right stuff to do it (at least a running shoe for example) and we need to have a place to do that. Are these impossible to find? Of course not, but in today's world when living is so boring and gloomy, finding that time and stuff to do it doesn't really attract people.

Same with finances, I can honestly tell you that you could get rich if you just save and do absolutely NOTHING for 10 years, then be rich and not work after that, but does it really worth removing 10 years of life doing absolutely nothing? I do not think so.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: