Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 02:44:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Labs Group approaching negative 99 pc level !  (Read 38 times)
Len Saldua (OP)

Activity: 245
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 05, 2022, 07:39:05 PM

So here we have one of the most promising projects for 2021 ( Tokenized Real Estate ) nearly 99% down !
Good time to buy or is this project about to get wiped out ? Yes, we have "The Neighbours" now, and they pay nice yields... but it's still virtual real estate, LABS offers real properties that actually exist somewhere in the world and you can go visit and invest in. Not to mention the fact that you could sell your property there someday. So is this another great project about to tank out ? Or could you make an easy 10x on your investment if you got in now ?
wxa7115

Activity: 2730
Merit: 704

View Profile
May 05, 2022, 08:54:56 PM

So here we have one of the most promising projects for 2021 ( Tokenized Real Estate ) nearly 99% down !
Good time to buy or is this project about to get wiped out ? Yes, we have "The Neighbours" now, and they pay nice yields... but it's still virtual real estate, LABS offers real properties that actually exist somewhere in the world and you can go visit and invest in. Not to mention the fact that you could sell your property there someday. So is this another great project about to tank out ? Or could you make an easy 10x on your investment if you got in now ?
You have to be careful, once a coin has gone down so much then there is almost no chance that it will ever recover, now if you have watched this coin for a long time and you think there is a chance that it could recover then you can invest in it if you want.

But remember to only invest a very small amount of money in such a project, if I were in your position at most I would invest 1% of my capital, that way if the coin never recovers you have lost just a small amount of money that you can easily recover, and if you happen to be right in your prediction then you can make some easy money out of the coin whenever you decide to sell it.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: