Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 05:53:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you know we are in the middle of a digital identity crisis?  (Read 78 times)
sagarbansal21 (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 216
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 06, 2022, 04:55:13 AM

Everday hackers are trying to make data breaches to gain access of your personal data. It's something we're all aware of. But, maybe more significantly, what can we do to protect ourselves?

As soon as we enter any website or application, we should start reading the terms and conditions.

But I have come across projects like HyperSign. They are creating a decentralised framework that protects us from being defrauded.

Learn more about them here: https://hypersign.id
cryptoaddictchie
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1317

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
May 06, 2022, 06:19:16 AM

Everday hackers are trying to make data breaches to gain access of your personal data. It's something we're all aware of. But, maybe more significantly, what can we do to protect ourselves?
Yes maybe the best prevention is stay away from suspicious website or apps that might drawn our identity into wrong hands. Most users get hacked due to these kind of scheme and modus. Just avoid it and we can be free from being hacked or scammed.

But I have come across projects like HyperSign. They are creating a decentralised framework that protects us from being defrauded.
Whats the purpose of this platform? Can you elaborate and give some short briefing aside from attaching the link.

yayayo
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1024

View Profile
May 06, 2022, 09:07:09 AM

I am not familiar with that project but I think it is worth checking for if it concerns online security or protection but I have my own ways to protect myself which includes from hardware to software things that I installed in my computer as well as using softwares like malware protection and anti viruses.

ya.ya.yo!

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
aryana42

Activity: 1190
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 06, 2022, 10:58:39 AM

As soon as we enter any website or application, we should start reading the terms and conditions.

In my opinion, this is a new format that you convey, we have never tried and are not accustomed to being used, but so far it is safe to use, so take these steps, usually people have their own ways to secure something , especially those related to online protection, because many fraud is carried out on the basis of uncertainty, so be careful in utilizing the current project, learning more thoroughly and measurable before trying it
IIrik11

Activity: 269
Merit: 37

🍀🍀🍀

View Profile
May 06, 2022, 11:14:54 AM

i am a little confused on how it works.  Undecided

so we are the users, right?

and identity providers? who would they be? the government or the hypersign team?

and service providers is where we sign up to use a service, sort of like exchanges?

or do we have to provide our id and stuff to hypersign and they provide the proof to the service providers that it is legit?

to be honest, so far, i only use services which has no kyc option to protect my data.
Reid

Activity: 2898
Merit: 642

View Profile
May 06, 2022, 12:50:07 PM

It's terrifying to click just any links, right? So why don't you put all the the information here of that project you are trying to introduce to us?
That way we could protect ourselves from whatever the hackers are trying to do with bad intentions.

But I do agree, it's like everyday there's a new email sent to me who I don't know and sometimes it goes beyond that as I receive text messages too.
I may have been a victim of email digging/mining or whatever they call it now. Well, there's no escape to it as long as you are connected to the internet.
kaya11

Activity: 1302
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 06, 2022, 01:18:26 PM

And now you are telling us to give our identity to some unknown people? It doesn't remove the problem of giving your personal information to the web. How can we be so sure that project will protect us and won't sell us out to those hackers, or worst hack us themselves. The best way to avoid data breach is not give your personal information in the first place.
Anonylz

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577

View Profile
May 06, 2022, 01:50:42 PM

And now you are telling us to give our identity to some unknown people? It doesn't remove the problem of giving your personal information to the web. How can we be so sure that project will protect us and won't sell us out to those hackers, or worst hack us themselves. The best way to avoid data breach is not give your personal information in the first place.

Yeah some way of digital protection huh!  Grin
 HyperSign is here to save us all, protect us from the bad hackers that are out to steal our digital identity. lol, Imagine an unknown project wants to collect same data it claims to protect from hackers, how are they protecting their people then?
The simple way to protect yourself is not to give out your personal info to any project except if you don't mind doing so.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
palle11

Activity: 2310
Merit: 332

View Profile
May 06, 2022, 01:52:20 PM

To prevent the scammers from getting to you is to avoid clicking onto untrusted website addresses, that is the one way to avoid it. Some websites are untrusted and no need to dare it by clicking because it will be an easy catch for them. Also responding to unknown messages on your email address may be a scam wetin to happen. Moreso avoiding people soliciting for something or the other through pm can also help.
joeperry

Activity: 2128
Merit: 465

Telegram: @jperryC

View Profile
May 06, 2022, 01:55:10 PM

Yeah some way of digital protection huh!  Grin
 HyperSign is here to save us all, protect us from the bad hackers that are out to steal our digital identity. lol, Imagine an unknown project wants to collect same data it claims to protect from hackers, how are they protecting their people then?
The simple way to protect yourself is not to give out your personal info to any project except if you don't mind doing so.
I agree with you even if you secure all of your accounts or personal information sometimes we are the reason who are giving away our data (willingly) like in social media or in investment projects. I haven't checked thoroughly the project but if you are not new in cryptocurrency or technical terms I am sure that not a normal person could understand the project I hope they would include like a simple way for a simple persons to understand the project or through video that will use simple terms or explanations.

livingfree

Activity: 2800
Merit: 578

View Profile
May 06, 2022, 01:59:06 PM

You're right about reading terms and all of their rules.

That's a great start and much better that don't you input any identity of yours if it's unnecessary. You don't have to feed them with all of your information if that's what you're thinking of.

Having the basic knowledge will be a good start even without a help of any new project.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
avikz
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1500

View Profile
May 06, 2022, 04:07:00 PM

Data is a very valuable commodity and no token or decentralized network can save you from being monetized unless you use TOR or similar network. The best way to save youself from sharing your personal data is to stay away from internet and that's it! Nothing else can really save you from the prying eyes of the corporates.

But unless you are visiting some really malicious websites, you shouldn't face much issues. You will only show couple of ads based on your recent search and surfing history.

btc_angela

Activity: 2618
Merit: 544

View Profile
May 06, 2022, 04:30:20 PM

I didn't click on the link but how long that this project in the crypto space though? If I'm not mistaken, I have heard about this project years ago unless it's very different or they sound a like.

In any case, this could have been big in the project has started somewhat in 2017, the birth of this so called fraud, and scams and identity theft in crypto. Maybe it's kinda late though, investors are now more intelligent and wise, but who knows, perhaps it can still serve it's purpose today.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
max6575

Activity: 1176
Merit: 100

Vave.com

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2022, 05:33:48 PM

investors work on assumption of efficient market with the hypothesis as reference of value on release with the drawing gives on option as investors might work on customs with the extended terms with the deductive notion of information as fine to work following the methodological customs of composition on confirmation of masses with the moral and rationality of other investors.
as disposing risks on preparation as entering market with the hyper and pessimistic sentiments as asserting and maintaining the establishment of the market.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: