Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:09:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Web Development Services  (Read 188 times)
Deltatrix (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 06, 2022, 07:54:12 AM
Last edit: September 20, 2023, 11:41:06 PM by Deltatrix
Merited by LoyceV (4)

Hi,

Now, because am new and most people are just going to look at my post counts, I'll create a short introduction myself Smiley

I'm an young entrepreneur who is self-taught & quite fluent in English, even though my native language is not English. With more than 5 years of work experience and over 10 years of programming experience, I can confidently say that I am very capable of building pretty much anything for the web. I have a hacking background from the younger ages, so I am more than aware on how to build secure software solutions. Not only do I build secure software I also code according to the industry standards, or well, according to how the book 'Clean Code' teaches you to do it. I am also very handsome. I hope this is enough for a short introduction of me and I hope that this gives you a small general view of me and what kind of a software you're getting when you're ordering from me.

What kind of projects have I done
I've built quite a few things, on my own & to my clients. This is a pretty big question overall, but most recently, I've worked with building independent crypto currency payment systems & streaming services. I've built online shops, marketplaces, streaming websites (movie, anime), web scrapers, bots. Pretty much all kinds of things, and none of these are built on top of some 3rd party software like WordPress, everything is built from scratch.

What kind of projects will I do?
You can ask me to build anything that is related to the web. When it comes to Desktop or Mobile Applications, am not as experienced as I am in web, but we can probably still work something out. Although I am completely capable of building proper web applications.

Development Stacks
Probably one of the main stacks I use would be MEVN (MongoDB, Express, Vue.js & Node.js). Although I am not very fond of using any other front-end framework than Vue.js, am still very capable of using other frameworks. Now if JavaScript is a no go for you, don't worry, I am also very good in PHP and I've also worked with Python using Django. If you have something else in mind, I am very eager to learn so don't hesitate to ask.

My Telegram is @Corporates

I accept Bitcoin and Ethereum as payments.

Feel free to ask me any questions, if my thread didn't open it up enough for you.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AuroraT

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2022, 06:58:52 AM

Hi man, can you give me your contact details? I want to build a website.
Deltatrix (OP)

View Profile
July 25, 2022, 05:15:45 PM

Hi man, can you give me your contact details? I want to build a website.

Hey!

Discord Ale#1337 & Telegram @Corporates .

That's interesting, are you working on any projects right now? I have a friend who is working on a big project, and he didn't someone to help him, because there is too much work. When I need some help with my website, though, I am only asking this web programming team, because I trust them very much and the quality of their work, so I don't wanna risk it when. They created my website from the beginning, and when I want to add some new features I also ask them to do it.

I always have and need something to do, but not particularly no. I am currently working on my own product, that's pretty much it.
Deltatrix (OP)

View Profile
July 28, 2022, 12:41:39 PM

Before you come to me, please get the specifics down of what you want done exactly. I will just disregard you if you just point at something, ask me if I can do it and try to get a price estimate. It's impossible for me to estimate you a price if I have no idea what the thing is or what it does that you're pointing at.

On a side note, I'm designing my own web framework now to get all the projects done faster Smiley
WillyAp

Activity: 686
Merit: 16

Looking for guilt best look first into a mirror

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2023, 12:20:06 PM

On a side note, I'm designing my own web framework now to get all the projects done faster Smiley
Best to do that before Wink
In what programming languages you are good at?

Marketing in EN und DE
Deltatrix (OP)

View Profile
September 20, 2023, 11:37:05 PM

Best to do that before Wink
In what programming languages you are good at?

Hey, sorry for the extremely late answer. I barely get back to check on this forum.

I am some what capable of doing C#, but I am more fluent in JavaScript, Python and PHP :p
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: