Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 04:19:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 1166 Avalon Lost Data  (Read 69 times)
CoinCrafter72 (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2022, 10:37:47 PM

I am an old guy and got into mining Oct of 21, forgive me for my sesame street terminology.
I have an Avalon 1166 as one of my 8 miners, the other Avalon is a 1246 and is running fine. It is a 78 th machine and is hashing 80. The miner temperature top box in the Avalon Dashboard is 0 deg C.
The nameplate of the machine on the miner dashboard is not longer there (next to the green online button) and the MAC address, IP Address and Firmware version are all empty. My 1246 has all this information. Also the fan speeds will show as a percentage, but all turn red and show zero when set to RPM.
The machine has only ran about 2 months next to the others, no issues. This occurred after a storm came my way and I powered them all down and air gapped the power to them. (paranoid-I know)
I downloaded FMS and it detects my 1246, but does not even see the IP address of my 1146.
I checked F2 pool where both machines hash to, both are making money, bright green lights on both.
Did a Function button reset before the blinking red light. Restarted multiple times. Picked it up, no rattles.
I have stalked this site for a while looked through other threads and haven't seen my exact problem, so I signed up and I am giving it a go.
Thank you in advance for any insight.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3234
Merit: 2942

Block halving is coming.

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2022, 11:17:18 PM

Can you access the IP through browser?
Try to access it to incognito mode if you can't able to access it due to the IP not being reachable try to remove other miners first and only connect the 1166 miner with the different ethernet cable.

If still can't able to access try to hold the reset button or IP report/Func button for 15 seconds then release and replug it on the outlet then try it to scan the IP again.
If it doesn't work then you might have a PSU issue if you have an extra PSU try to replace it.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
CoinCrafter72 (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2022, 12:03:00 AM

Yes, I can get to the Dashboard of the miner through the IP, all the routine vitals are on.
Miner status is red, hashing at 80th, top box on the fans indicates red while the bottom 3 are green.
No IP, MAC or Firmware version data is showing on the bottom.
I tried the reset button, and I tried the Func button in the manner you recommended, got the same result.

Thank you for responding to my issue.
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3234
Merit: 2942

Block halving is coming.

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2022, 09:39:01 PM

Yes, I can get to the Dashboard of the miner through the IP, all the routine vitals are on.
Miner status is red, hashing at 80th, top box on the fans indicates red while the bottom 3 are green.
No IP, MAC or Firmware version data is showing on the bottom.
I tried the reset button, and I tried the Func button in the manner you recommended, got the same result.

If you can access it through a browser then copy the whole log and paste it here use the insert code tag the button looks like this
To make your logs clean and easy to read or you can paste them to pastebin.com and paste the URL here

It should show something about your miner and we can easily analyze the issue by reading the whole logs.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████