Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 01:10:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: HEXROAST ⚫ PLAY TO EARN ⚫ EXCITING GAMEPLAY ⚫ PRIVATE SALE OF TOKENS  (Read 890 times)
cogentjm (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 146
Merit: 1

HEXROAST Official

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2022, 10:00:51 PM

We are preparing a video about how the game shop will work inside the matches. Very soon we will talk about this mechanics in more detail. What other questions do you have about the gameplay of the game? We will be glad to answer in detail  Wink
Tell us more about tokenomics. How do you plan to maintain the exchange rate of the coin?
You can find all the information in our whitepaper

╔═══════════════════════════. ⚫〘 ⬢⬢⬢ 〙  ▌ ▌ ▌ H E X R O A S T  ▌ ▌ ▌ 〘 ⬢⬢⬢ 〙⚫ .═══════════════════════════╗
╠══════════════════════════════════╣.   TWITTER 〘 ⬢ ▌⬢ 〙 TELEGRAM   .╠══════════════════════════════════╣
╚═ ⚫ FREE NFT GAME ⚫ PLAY TO EARN EXCITING GAMEPLAY ⚫ PRIVATE SALE OF TOKENS FREE TO PLAY ⚫ PUBLIC IDO ⚫ ═╝
cogentjm (OP)
Copper Member

HEXROAST Official

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2022, 10:02:50 PM

We are preparing a video about how the game shop will work inside the matches. Very soon we will talk about this mechanics in more detail. What other questions do you have about the gameplay of the game? We will be glad to answer in detail  Wink
how will the spells work? how many are there? what effect?
We will make a separate post or video on this topic

╔═══════════════════════════. ⚫〘 ⬢⬢⬢ 〙  ▌ ▌ ▌ H E X R O A S T  ▌ ▌ ▌ 〘 ⬢⬢⬢ 〙⚫ .═══════════════════════════╗
╠══════════════════════════════════╣.   TWITTER 〘 ⬢ ▌⬢ 〙 TELEGRAM   .╠══════════════════════════════════╣
╚═ ⚫ FREE NFT GAME ⚫ PLAY TO EARN EXCITING GAMEPLAY ⚫ PRIVATE SALE OF TOKENS FREE TO PLAY ⚫ PUBLIC IDO ⚫ ═╝
sendmestuff

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 03, 2022, 10:09:26 PM

We are preparing a video about how the game shop will work inside the matches. Very soon we will talk about this mechanics in more detail. What other questions do you have about the gameplay of the game? We will be glad to answer in detail  Wink
Tell us more about tokenomics. How do you plan to maintain the exchange rate of the coin?
You can find all the information in our whitepaper
Thanks for the reply. I will check and share my opinion
.shdvb.

Activity: 24

View Profile
June 03, 2022, 10:11:44 PM

We are preparing a video about how the game shop will work inside the matches. Very soon we will talk about this mechanics in more detail. What other questions do you have about the gameplay of the game? We will be glad to answer in detail  Wink
how will the spells work? how many are there? what effect?
We will make a separate post or video on this topic
I'll be waiting!
.shdvb.

View Profile
June 05, 2022, 08:33:50 PM

I'm still waiting for the video about the game shop Smiley
moprobz

Activity: 26

View Profile
June 05, 2022, 08:52:57 PM

and about spells)
cogentjm (OP)
Copper Member

HEXROAST Official

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2022, 09:00:49 PM

we will post it very soon

cogentjm (OP)
Copper Member

HEXROAST Official

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2022, 09:01:15 PM
Last edit: June 07, 2022, 10:58:18 PM by cogentjm

and about spells)
We'll think about it Wink

cogentjm (OP)
Copper Member

HEXROAST Official

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2022, 10:59:08 PM

the end of airdprop is coming soon. hurry up to take part

.shdvb.

View Profile
June 07, 2022, 11:03:25 PM

I hope that the game will be released very soon Smiley
moprobz

Activity: 26

View Profile
June 07, 2022, 11:05:26 PM

I'm waiting for at least more screenshots and videos about the game
Dopeyo

View Profile
June 07, 2022, 11:07:31 PM

Yes, we need more information!
cogentjm (OP)
Copper Member

HEXROAST Official

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2022, 06:16:45 PM

yes, we will announce the exact dates soon. the project is developing and you can see it in our social networks

cogentjm (OP)
Copper Member

HEXROAST Official

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2022, 06:17:26 PM

Yes, we need more information!
we have released a video about the game shop. You can see Smiley

cogentjm (OP)
Copper Member

HEXROAST Official

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2022, 06:18:32 PM

We agree with your position. Now he is actively engaged in the creation of visual content

cogentjm (OP)
Copper Member

HEXROAST Official

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2022, 06:20:22 PM

We have released a new video. Watch on our social networks and don't forget to take part in the airdrop

cogentjm (OP)
Copper Member

HEXROAST Official

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2022, 03:54:57 PM

Ask questions) We are waiting for your activity

cogentjm (OP)
Copper Member

HEXROAST Official

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2022, 03:55:34 PM

There are 3 days left until the end of the coin distribution! Have time to take part🔥

sendmestuff

Activity: 15

View Profile
June 12, 2022, 04:07:51 PM

There are 3 days left until the end of the coin distribution! Have time to take part🔥
Are you planning to hold more giveaways, contests?
cogentjm (OP)
Copper Member

HEXROAST Official

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2022, 04:11:13 PM

Are you planning to hold more giveaways, contests?
Of course Wink

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: