Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:45:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: HEXROAST ⚫ PLAY TO EARN ⚫ EXCITING GAMEPLAY ⚫ PRIVATE SALE OF TOKENS  (Read 883 times)
cogentjm (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 146
Merit: 1

HEXROAST Official

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2022, 02:15:36 PM
Last edit: May 20, 2022, 10:19:14 AM by cogentjm

Hi, BitcoinTalk!

We'd like to get you to learn about HEXROAST project!
HEXROAST is an upcoming NFT game based on play-to-earn principle.
Become the strongest player and earn money with just your skill.

Join us and have fun!

UPD: 20/05/2022

We'd like to officially launch our airdrop campaign!

Follow 5 simple actions to get coins for free.

We will distribute 500,000 coins of the project among all airdprop participants.
The issue of coins will take place on June 15.

Read more about the distribution conditions here.

╔═══════════════════════════. ⚫〘 ⬢⬢⬢ 〙  ▌ ▌ ▌ H E X R O A S T  ▌ ▌ ▌ 〘 ⬢⬢⬢ 〙⚫ .═══════════════════════════╗
╠══════════════════════════════════╣.   TWITTER 〘 ⬢ ▌⬢ 〙 TELEGRAM   .╠══════════════════════════════════╣
╚═ ⚫ FREE NFT GAME ⚫ PLAY TO EARN EXCITING GAMEPLAY ⚫ PRIVATE SALE OF TOKENS FREE TO PLAY ⚫ PUBLIC IDO ⚫ ═╝

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
moprobz

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2022, 04:49:09 PM

Nice! It's much more interesting than farm NFT games
.shdvb.

Activity: 24

View Profile
May 13, 2022, 05:37:04 PM

This is not the only NFT game with real action gameplay. But I like this project, I will wait for more information about it.
moprobz

View Profile
May 13, 2022, 05:46:33 PM

This is not the only NFT game with real action gameplay. But I like this project, I will wait for more information about it.
Let's be honest, most of the P2P games are absolutely trivial farms. I am glad to see another game with an interesting and REAL gameplay. But I agree, we will wait for the news of the project
abcdefgxyzabc

Activity: 17

View Profile
May 13, 2022, 07:45:12 PM

Excellent tokenomics! Tell us more about the oracle system
Miiike
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059

Wait... What?

View Profile
May 14, 2022, 12:26:03 PM

Your allocation for team and partners are very interesting, each of them got 25% and 20%, locked for 6 months, with gradual unlock of 5% every month. Did my math get rusty or a project who tried to sell their products turns to be very bad at math?
abcdefgxyzabc

Activity: 17

View Profile
May 14, 2022, 07:59:26 PM

I think 25 percent is the team's coin share of all coins. For 6 months, their coins are unlocked at 5 percent, after which all other coins are unlocked. But I don't know for sure, we need to wait for the project's response
Dopeyo

View Profile
May 14, 2022, 08:47:38 PM

I think 25 percent is the team's coin share of all coins. For 6 months, their coins are unlocked at 5 percent, after which all other coins are unlocked. But I don't know for sure, we need to wait for the project's response

I don't think the project has messed up with the economy.  We will wait for an official response. Sounds like an explanation.
sendmestuff

Activity: 15

View Profile
May 14, 2022, 08:56:34 PM

interesting project! Do you have a gameplay video?
cogentjm (OP)
Copper Member

HEXROAST Official

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2022, 07:39:46 PM

Hello! We will post it very soon, follow the news of the project Wink

╔═══════════════════════════. ⚫〘 ⬢⬢⬢ 〙  ▌ ▌ ▌ H E X R O A S T  ▌ ▌ ▌ 〘 ⬢⬢⬢ 〙⚫ .═══════════════════════════╗
╠══════════════════════════════════╣.   TWITTER 〘 ⬢ ▌⬢ 〙 TELEGRAM   .╠══════════════════════════════════╣
╚═ ⚫ FREE NFT GAME ⚫ PLAY TO EARN EXCITING GAMEPLAY ⚫ PRIVATE SALE OF TOKENS FREE TO PLAY ⚫ PUBLIC IDO ⚫ ═╝
cogentjm (OP)
Copper Member

HEXROAST Official

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2022, 07:45:53 PM

Hello! Thanks for the question. You and the project are doing well with math Smiley "6 months locked" means that the coins are unavailable. "5% monthly unlockc" means that the team unlocks all tokens in 20 months.  We will take your question into account and will work out the design of tokenomics in more detail

cogentjm (OP)
Copper Member

HEXROAST Official

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2022, 07:47:06 PM

Excellent tokenomics! Tell us more about the oracle system
Hello! You can learn more about the oracle system in our whitepaper and social networks.

cogentjm (OP)
Copper Member

HEXROAST Official

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2022, 07:49:37 PM

Nice! It's much more interesting than farm NFT games
Thank you for your feedback! Yes, we strive to create a P2E game with an interesting and diverse gameplay.

cogentjm (OP)
Copper Member

HEXROAST Official

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2022, 07:54:11 PM

Yes, we know about our competitors. However, we create a unique product and strive to firmly occupy our niche

Dopeyo

View Profile
May 16, 2022, 10:36:49 PM

Hello! Thanks for the question. You and the project are doing well with math Smiley "6 months locked" means that the coins are unavailable. "5% monthly unlockc" means that the team unlocks all tokens in 20 months.  We will take your question into account and will work out the design of tokenomics in more detail
Thanks for the clarification! However, it is better to rework this page.
Dopeyo

View Profile
May 16, 2022, 10:44:39 PM

One more question. Are you planning to launch an airdprop? When will the first presales be held?
cogentjm (OP)
Copper Member

HEXROAST Official

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2022, 07:46:35 PM

One more question. Are you planning to launch an airdprop? When will the first presales be held?
Hello! We have published a video with the gameplay on our social networks. Yes, we are planning to launch airdprop. The first presales will be announced after we reach the required number of subscribers in the telegram channel. The team is now actively working on promoting the project.

Dopeyo

View Profile
May 18, 2022, 07:49:57 PM

Hello! We have published a video with the gameplay on our social networks. Yes, we are planning to launch airdprop. The first presales will be announced after we reach the required number of subscribers in the telegram channel. The team is now actively working on promoting the project.
Thanks for the reply. I will be waiting for news, first of all on the exact timing of the launch of airdprop and ICO/IDO)
cogentjm (OP)
Copper Member

HEXROAST Official

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2022, 07:52:43 PM

Thanks for the reply. I will be waiting for news, first of all on the exact timing of the launch of airdprop and ICO/IDO)
Don't worry, we don't intend to delay the deadline for a long time. The project is focused on results and the team is doing everything possible to launch soon

moprobz

View Profile
May 18, 2022, 08:02:27 PM

Great promo! But I didn't see in the video how the shop works. It has a separate interface, how will the game mechanics affect the balance?
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: