Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 06:56:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Shortest payment time coins/pools  (Read 233 times)
SamaritanMan (OP)

Activity: 76
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 17, 2022, 03:44:14 PM

Ok, i solved creating a mining account on Binance and then using my rig name in the account itself.
Now i see the hashrate of my rig within the Binance pool page.
Now, if i want to configure my gaming laptop to mine too, can i use the same configuration of my rig, within the laptop miner app?
So can i use the string myWalletAddress.myRigName in the miner configuration of my laptop?
So the laptop should work as a 12th gpu.
Thanks.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FP91G
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1035

View Profile
May 18, 2022, 12:18:41 PM

A pool of aion (aionmine) says to pay within one hour upon reaching the minimum which is 1 aion, for what concerns eth i only know of binance and kucoin that pay daily regardless of the amount of eth mined
Ok, so if i start mining on a Binance wallet and with a Binance pool, will i get rewarded daily without paying higher fees, compared to another wallet using Hiveon pool that rewards for every 0,2eth mined without any fee?

There are no fees every day at midnight what you mined on the binance pool is transferred to your mining wallet from where you can move them to your spot wallet (binance) also without fee
I changed the mining pool yesterday and the rig is mining.
I configured the Binance smart pool into my HiveOs, but i didn't created a mining account in the Binance pool and so i didn't wrote an user name and a password within my HiveOs flight sheet.
I have only created a new Binance wallet with my Binance ETH wallet public key and i think this should be enough, right?
The problem is that the rig is mining from yesterday and i have not seen any earn into my Binance wallet yet.
If you did everything according to the instructions, then you will receive your coins.
https://www.binance.com/en/support/faq/9bd21a9536d74d1fb65c83f8e60ded93
Binance pool still does not support MEV and I would not mine on this pool due to registration and verification

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
SamaritanMan (OP)

Merit: 13

View Profile
May 20, 2022, 09:47:26 AM

If you did everything according to the instructions, then you will receive your coins.
https://www.binance.com/en/support/faq/9bd21a9536d74d1fb65c83f8e60ded93
Binance pool still does not support MEV and I would not mine on this pool due to registration and verification

Sorry, what does it mean 'MEV'?
And so don't you reccommend me to mine on the Binance pool?
I'm doing so by 3 days and i'm earning any day a good amount of reward.
Thanks.
nicehash
Legendary

Activity: 885
Merit: 1006

NiceHash.com

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2022, 05:14:23 AM

NiceHash has a low payout threshold and fast payouts.

You can get paid every 4 hours if you mined at least 0.00001000 BTC, which is about $0.3.

Then you can use Lightning network to withdraw from NiceHash.

https://www.nicehash.com/blog/post/why-should-i-start-mining-with-nicehash

Maliceprime

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 24, 2022, 11:59:30 AM

Nicehash has the shortest payout mate, I think every 4 hours you will get your mined coins, also if you have a bigger hashrate that can get you 15$ in 4hours you will be able to withdraw your mined Bitcoin every 4hours.
Maliceprime

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 24, 2022, 12:27:16 PM

NiceHash has a low payout threshold and fast payouts.

You can get paid every 4 hours if you mined at least 0.00001000 BTC, which is about $0.3.

Then you can use the Lightning network to withdraw from NiceHash.

https://www.nicehash.com/blog/post/why-should-i-start-mining-with-nicehash
I'm happy someone talked about this lightening network because I dont get it, what's the advantage of using lightening network to withdraw your Bitcoin? Lower withdrawal amount? What am I not getting here?.
MinerPath

Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2022, 07:27:50 PM

A pool of aion (aionmine) says to pay within one hour upon reaching the minimum which is 1 aion, for what concerns eth i only know of binance and kucoin that pay daily regardless of the amount of eth mined
Ok, so if i start mining on a Binance wallet and with a Binance pool, will i get rewarded daily without paying higher fees, compared to another wallet using Hiveon pool that rewards for every 0,2eth mined without any fee?

There are no fees every day at midnight what you mined on the binance pool is transferred to your mining wallet from where you can move them to your spot wallet (binance) also without fee
I changed the mining pool yesterday and the rig is mining.
I configured the Binance smart pool into my HiveOs, but i didn't created a mining account in the Binance pool and so i didn't wrote an user name and a password within my HiveOs flight sheet.
I have only created a new Binance wallet with my Binance ETH wallet public key and i think this should be enough, right?
The problem is that the rig is mining from yesterday and i have not seen any earn into my Binance wallet yet.

I don't think it's enough to add your ETH Binance address.

You should use the Worker name from the Binance mining account, and your stats should come in quickly(usually within 10 minutes).

https://bitcoinminingsoftware.com/binance-mining-pool-how-to-mine-cryptocurrency-directly-to-binance/#How_to_create_an_account_for_Binance_Mining

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: