Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 12:16:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Scam] Midas Mining USB Sticks Scam || Updated Version of Cloud Mining Scam  (Read 101 times)
naim027 (OP)

Activity: 476
Merit: 523

View Profile
May 08, 2022, 03:01:01 PM
Last edit: June 29, 2023, 10:49:01 PM by naim027
Merited by shasan (1)

have an Indonesian Friend Named Bryan, Who helped me with this. A few days ago, I see that The Pharmacist created this thread about Midas mining USB Sticks. I was also interested because I am a GPU miner. I also heard about those sticks for the first time from this thread. After that, I watched several YouTube videos and visited their website. But, I didn't understand that much. After two days, I posted my initial statement about those sticks.

Meanwhile, I asked my friend Bryan to check those videos and the Website. What the heck is happening in Indonesia? I didn't find a single video in English and all of the YouTubers from Indonesia. So, Bryan also started researching those sticks. Funny thing is, he is also tempted by those videos even though he never knew how mining works and he has no idea about it.

I asked him to check the Legitimacy first. So he waited and he was looking for someone who already own those sticks. He said One of his friends owns 12 Midas mining sticks and he mining 1.6 XMR per month (Which is also suspicious). I told him it was impossible. Because if he gets 440000 KH/s, He can mine a maximum of 0.6 XMR.

After a day, He comes with another update that those sticks can mine on a Private pool only. They cannot mine on other pools. (I was already confirmed that this is a scam), After that, he sends me a Video and explained it.

Those sticks are login credentials of a cloud mining website. The Website works as a mining pool. Those sticks are updated versions of Cloud Mining Scam.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
BitcoinCleanUp.com

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
#EndTheFUD

██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TalkStar
Copper Member

Activity: 1204
Merit: 737

✅ Need Campaign Manager? TG > @TalkStar675

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2022, 04:55:40 PM

I don't know you have checked their youtube channel or not but i got their official shopee link from their youtube.

Here it is: https://shopee.co.id/product/595741988/15105290533?smtt=0.595761573-1638245997.9 According to their official shopee store link there is nearly 500 reviews about them and continuously they are selling their products.

▄██████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀██████████████████████████▀

████░█▄
████░███▄
████▄▄▄▄▄
█████████
█████████
█████████

████░█▄
████░███▄
████▄▄▄▄▄
█████████
█████████
█████████

.KUCOIN LISTING WORKFLOW.
.KUCOIN COMPANY PROFILE..

naim027 (OP)

Activity: 476
Merit: 523

View Profile
May 08, 2022, 06:15:11 PM

I don't know you have checked their youtube channel or not but i got their official shopee link from their youtube.
Here it is: Link Removed According to their official shopee store link there is nearly 500 reviews about them and continuously they are selling their products.

I don't bother to check their Channel or Shopee link. Because I have already investigated and got the result, I feel like the community should know about this. That's why I posted it here. If someone from this community or worldwide challenges that those USB sticks are real, I would like to request them to run those Miner on Other pools and show us the hash rate you get. People still buy them because they see many people buying them, and they profit from those sticks. Those scammers also pay users because they want to sell more. That's How the Ponzi scheme and Cloud mining Scams work. Once the sell amount gets lower, They will shut down the website and run. Then how will you mine XMR on other pools? These sticks do nothing.

I usually know you as a Scam buster. If you do a little research. You will understand.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
BitcoinCleanUp.com

███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
#EndTheFUD

██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██