Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:02:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Newbies: Stay away and avoid all bounties!  (Read 816 times)
xSkylarx

Activity: 2352
Merit: 593

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2022, 03:06:25 PM

it was worth it back in 2017 but today is just not going to make you money anymore. the teams making these tokens will have to spend a lot of money probably more than they could get from the funds they get to enlist the token to an exchange. while you will have a ton of tokens rewarded to you, you may not be able to trade them. 

it's time to ask the teams for BTC as payment, not thier tokens. time to demand BTC from them or no exposure.  Grin
Bounty hunting has lost its golden days and will never be profitable again. The reason why most of the bounty hunters stay away from bounties as there is no decent income that we can get in exchange of our time and efforts. However, if things get back and owners will start to pay us in bitcoin, then why not? Bitcoin will never be useless and won't lose its value in time.

Agree it was lost already three years ago. I remember that before, only a few would enter the BTC signature campaign because bounties were way more profitable, and you can earn more than in a BTC signature campaign that is in weekly payment, and I was one of them. I migrated from BTC sig camps and joined the bounties. It's because, at that time, I hadn't seen any scams, and it's worth it; your only problem with that is if the token will be listed for a month or the value is too low.

But for today, bounties are a waste of time unless you are willing to waste them; there are still successful bounties, but only a few, and difficult to find them now as they will only last for a while.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Fullcoinese

Activity: 386
Merit: 135

View Profile
November 04, 2022, 03:24:42 PM
Merited by Pandu Geddon (3), fillippone (2)

OP you are currently promoting the Roobet project why are you telling others to avoid all bounties? Roobet is a gambling platform and you are paid in BTC 🤷‍♀️, the account you are referring to took things too far by submitting links to Twitter posts only, meaning they don't give a damn about contributing and engaging in discussions on the forum but saying people should avoid bounties is wrong.
avoid token payment bounty campaigns. what the OP is promoting is a signature BTC payout campaign. he is paid weekly. unlike the token payment bounty campaign which has a long duration, but the payment is not clear whether it can be used as money or not.
Participating in a bounty campaign is risky. but anyway for those who want to compete in the signature campaign paid BTC, it's quite difficult.

all back again to yourself. already know the risks of the token payment bounty campaign. so if you insist on following, don't ever complain if in the future you will get losses, such as scam campaigns, payments that don't match the initial allocation, or allocation reductions. even token payments that will have no price.
Bhig Daddy

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 05, 2022, 04:36:42 AM

How you use your time and become involved in the community depends on you. Although some bounty hunters spend their time posting only to get money, not all hunters are like that. There are some who still act and speak like humans and have maintained their good standing here. It does not imply that if you are a bounty hunter, your only goal is to interact for financial gain; instead, become an active participant in this community by contributing.
libert19

Activity: 2492
Merit: 942

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2022, 03:29:04 AM

Social media bounties are indeed trash as they are too saturated and easy to farm followers. Regarding traderjoe it's well known avalanche dex — most bounty tokens are bound to get listed on such dexes as they don't require any fee.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Ultegra134

Activity: 1554
Merit: 744

View Profile
November 06, 2022, 09:09:24 PM

I can't recall how and why I was involved in two bounty campaigns in the past. It wasn't a signature nor a social media campaign; I honestly don't remember, but if I am not mistaken, I was assisting them with something, and in exchange, I'd receive their tokens as a reward. The result? These tokens were never listed on an exchange and were practically of zero value. There goes my time. If I remember correctly, it was somewhere in 2017.

I guess my case sounds slightly worse, I guess, if you take into account that I couldn't even sell them? Sucks either way.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
bakasabo
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1178

View Profile
November 07, 2022, 09:16:48 AM

avoid token payment bounty campaigns. what the OP is promoting is a signature BTC payout campaign. he is paid weekly. unlike the token payment bounty campaign which has a long duration, but the payment is not clear whether it can be used as money or not.

Why a person should avoid token based bounty campaigns? Not every project that runs a bounty is a trash. There are a lot of promising ideas, interesting background and use cases. The problem of such campaigns is in bad marketing or lack of finances. A person can join a bounty campaign to get knowledge about crypto, its possibilities and etc.

Participating in a bounty campaign is risky. but anyway for those who want to compete in the signature campaign paid BTC, it's quite difficult.

Risky? I would say it is not risky, bounty hunter only spends time and in exchange he gets knowledge, experience. Hunter creates his own vision of what is demanded, and what is useless based on projects he has taken part. And next time, when he sees a new token on a presale, by knowing that decentralized blockchains are in demand (just an example), he would invest there, but not in new move-2-earn project.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Awaklara

Activity: 1064
Merit: 657

View Profile
November 07, 2022, 10:36:57 AM

Risky? I would say it is not risky, bounty hunter only spends time and in exchange he gets knowledge, experience. Hunter creates his own vision of what is demanded, and what is useless based on projects he has taken part. And next time, when he sees a new token on a presale, by knowing that decentralized blockchains are in demand (just an example), he would invest there, but not in new move-2-earn project.
Are you sure today's bounty hunters will listen to your words? what they are doing now is registering a bounty campaign blindly without knowing the project they are in.

I agree that not all projects of token payout bounty campaigns should be avoided. some pay well and even give big payouts.
I just wish bounty hunters were more selective in choosing their projects. so they don't waste time.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Renampun

Activity: 2296
Merit: 362

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2022, 12:18:32 PM

if we look at the current bounty section, especially those who participate in social media campaigns, they don't really care about the projects they participate in, what they know is that when a new project appears they have to join in it.

I do not support 100% for you to prohibit newbies from avoiding all altcoin-paid projects, some projects pay well even though most end up being scams and just a waste of participants' time. what you have to remind to newbies is that they must more selective in choosing the campaigns they participate in because not all new project campaigns pay well.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1208

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
November 07, 2022, 12:50:08 PM

A good example, though not the best if you're looking for those extreme cases that are uncrowned bounty kings. What do you say to 5025 posts&1330 activity or 4209 post&1540 activity?
It's because of users like those above that I still believe some how that the merit system is the best feature theymos has successfully implemented on the forum. So, those users would've ranked up to legendary by default of post counts and activities if it weren't for merit where they haven't been able to earn a single one. More than four years on the forum and active yet they haven't earned just one merit. It's appalling. Perhaps they may be bots.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
masulum
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1592

hmph..

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2022, 05:50:14 PM

if we look at the current bounty section, especially those who participate in social media campaigns, they don't really care about the projects they participate in, what they know is that when a new project appears they have to join in it.

I do not support 100% for you to prohibit newbies from avoiding all altcoin-paid projects, some projects pay well even though most end up being scams and just a waste of participants' time. what you have to remind to newbies is that they must more selective in choosing the campaigns they participate in because not all new project campaigns pay well.

Indeed, not all bounties end tragically. Newbies and old members need to pay attention to which campaign to follow. One thing to remember is to analyze the project before joining the campaign. because this is very important to do. Choosing a campaign that is handled by the top CM is necessary, but project analysis is the priority over everything. Then, avoiding too many bounties is a great point, at least give a time to have a good discussion with other members, who knows from discussion it can bring user to get merit and up in rank to get a chance to join a campaign that is paid with bitcoin in the future.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
nurilham

Activity: 1428
Merit: 436

duelbits.com

View Profile
November 07, 2022, 09:53:28 PM

To be honest bounties is really wasting time, worthless and no have any positive impact for doing that.
  • Bounty is wasting time because you need to spend your times to complete the bounty task, especially you're joining many campaigns.
This is, sure enough, moreover if you are still newbies, joining bounties only waste your time because the reward is commonly very small, even worthless compared with the tasks that you are regularly doing every week. Here, we may not be able to compare it with the members with high ranks, they may be worthier to join certain bounties, but if you are still newbies, it is not recommended to join the bounties especially the signature campaign.
However, if you may analyze more about bounties, there may be certain campaigns that may be worthy even if you are newbie or in the lower ranks, such as joining social media with high followers, Content, and other types of social media. But, of course, the result may be different depending on the project itself. Sometimes, the result is very worthy, but mostly again, the results will be very small and worthless.

So, I think that newbies need to learn more again and keep giving contributions to this forum. So, along side that, they can be able to rise up based on merits. So, this will be easier for them to join the signature campaign paid in BTC which is worthier enough for members in this forum.
but once more, never only expect for income from this forum, this forum needs us to always make certain contributuion, not only make us to get the money.

Duelbits
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DICE 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
MINES 
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
PLINKO 
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
qwertyup23

Activity: 2240
Merit: 787

View Profile
November 07, 2022, 11:12:50 PM

OP you are currently promoting the Roobet project why are you telling others to avoid all bounties? Roobet is a gambling platform and you are paid in BTC 🤷‍♀️, the account you are referring to took things too far by submitting links to Twitter posts only, meaning they don't give a damn about contributing and engaging in discussions on the forum but saying people should avoid bounties is wrong.

Bounties are not generally wrong but the fact that most of them scam or defraud others is what makes it completely wrong.

In addition to my above-mentioned statement, bounties generally accept any posts regardless of its quality. This contributes wholly to the overall quality of the forum as a whole- in which these bounties are not properly regulated and checked by their manager.

Unlike bounties, campaign signatures (to which you are referring to OP's act), are heavily regulated and checked by trusted managers. In addition to that, there is proper screening to which only some few are chosen to represent a campaign.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Razmirraz

Activity: 1274
Merit: 405

View Profile
November 08, 2022, 04:31:52 AM

99% of all bounties are wasting a time for both sides, hunters and owners.
About bounty worthless, I would rather say that it is due to the poor quality of the project itself. on top of all that the whole project starts without start-up capital or with a very small amount, no wonder the prizes are worthless.
For this reason most bounty hunters prefer to leave the bounty because there is nothing more to hope for there, almost everything is trash and participating there will only be a waste of time.
In addition, there are also several successful bounties, in this position the Hunter is always a victim of the greed of the bounty team, they choose to run away with the entire bounty allocation because the price is getting higher. Truly tragic in my opinion.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Pandu Geddon

Activity: 840
Merit: 584

Bons.io Telegram Casino

View Profile
November 08, 2022, 06:15:33 AM

For this reason most bounty hunters prefer to leave the bounty because there is nothing more to hope for there, almost everything is trash and participating there will only be a waste of time.
In addition, there are also several successful bounties, in this position the Hunter is always a victim of the greed of the bounty team, they choose to run away with the entire bounty allocation because the price is getting higher. Truly tragic in my opinion.
Are you sure the bounty hunter left the campaign? even after being cheated by the bounty team with allocation cuts or by fraudulent projects. You can still see in the bounty thread the new project and so many participants there too. even most do not hesitate to participate with their many accounts which are clearly against the rules of the campaign.
resuscitating bounty hunters will be difficult. because their goal is to create an account on the forum to follow the bounty. do not discuss and increase knowledge.
if any bounty hunter complains about a project not paying them or an unprofessional bounty team. better ignore it. not many will listen.

█████████████████      ███████████████    ██████████  ████████    █████████████
    █    ███████   ███████  ████████      █████  ███████████ ████████    ██████   ██████ 
        █████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████  ████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ▅▅  ████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████  ████████
  █  ▀▀  ████████████████    ████████      █████  ████████████████████    ██████████████
     ▅▅████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████              █████   
       ▀▀████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄      █████
▅▅▅▅▄ ████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████ ███████████  ▀▀██████████████
        █████████████████     ████████████████   ████████ ███████████    ▀▀▀██████████

Your Intro
Telegram Casino
to Fun & Entertainment
The Next-Gen
Gaming Space
     ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
  ▄▄█████████████▄▄
██▀               ▀████▄
                       ██
   ██            ■■    ██
 ██████        ■■  ■■  ███
   ██    ▀ ▀     ■■    ███     
     ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃        ██
    █████████████      ██
    ██          ████████▀
████▀           ▀█████▀
bakasabo
Legendary

Merit: 1178

View Profile
November 08, 2022, 08:18:46 AM

Are you sure today's bounty hunters will listen to your words? what they are doing now is registering a bounty campaign blindly without knowing the project they are in.

I agree that not all projects of token payout bounty campaigns should be avoided. some pay well and even give big payouts.
I just wish bounty hunters were more selective in choosing their projects. so they don't waste time.

My hope is that bounty hunters, instead of blindly doing bounty tasks, will at least read few lines of a project they are promoting. Instead of click-click-click-repeat, they would read something, memorize or try to analyze what is in the market right now. Then it will be easier to select a project they would promote. Instead of promoting already a 1000th dex exchange, move-to-earn game, meme token or marketplace, they would focus on really something new.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
AakZaki
Legendary

Merit: 1076

zknodes.org

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2022, 10:57:05 AM

Being more selective in choosing bounty campaigns will help beginners find bounty projects that actually pay them off. There are many ways to do research on each project and it is important to know about the bounty project. Not all projects that pay altcoins are bad, there are some projects that do pay but they are small, because the allocation for social media campaigns carried out by newbies is very limited and many participants join.
But if the manager doesn't regulate about depositing social media links, then the bounty thread will become a place for link deposit spam and this will also damage the reputation of the account and it will be difficult to develop.

basically follow bounty projects that have been researched in advance, make sure they pay the right amount and don't make the forum a mega spam thread.
ultrloa
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1228

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2022, 11:23:17 AM

My hope is that bounty hunters, instead of blindly doing bounty tasks, will at least read few lines of a project they are promoting. Instead of click-click-click-repeat, they would read something, memorize or try to analyze what is in the market right now. Then it will be easier to select a project they would promote. Instead of promoting already a 1000th dex exchange, move-to-earn game, meme token or marketplace, they would focus on really something new.

That analyzing aspect will gone if they participate on social media campaigns since they can join as many as they want and will not carry much the mindset that they will get paid since mostly they just hit all of them then try to see of which of those projects will pay them. But in signature and other bounty category which can be join by one only maybe they will be choosy to join since there sweat and effort is valuable so they really need to read the introduction of the project as well the whitepaper to see if the project is reliable and if they have chance to get paid by them.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Inwestour

Activity: 994
Merit: 947

View Profile
November 08, 2022, 11:30:03 AM

It's not always as easy as it seems, it can take a long time to be accepted into a good bounty campaign, so in order to get results now, many decide to start clicking right now around where there is such an opportunity, so that at least some part of their clicks will bring some result. Everyone has their own working strategy.
JoyMarsha

Activity: 812
Merit: 351

View Profile
November 08, 2022, 02:51:03 PM
Merited by fillippone (2)

The era of bounties is far gone. Bounty is a complete waste of time. If you had noticed recently, bounties are not forthcoming and some reputable bounty managers like Yahoo62278, Hhampuz and CryptopreneurBrainboss have put a hold on managing bounties. Based on the market conditions and the scam project that is on the rise in the crypto space.

It's quite funny that a good number of bounty hunters are dependent on bounty projects for survival and they don't care to research the projects they are promoting.

Ladies.de███████████████
████▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████
████████████████
▐████████████████▌
░████████████
░███
███████████████
▐████
██████████████▌
░█████
██████████████
██▀███████
█████████▀
███████████████████
██████████████████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
LadiesStars
▬▬▬▬

██████▀█████████
███████▀███████▌
█████████████
██████████████████▄
█████████▐█
█████
██████████████████▌
███████▄██████████
███████████████
████▄█████████
████████████████▌
████████▀░███████
░█████▀█████████
████▀██████████
CryptopreneurBrainboss
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 4152

eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2022, 03:28:09 PM

The era of bounties is far gone. Bounty is a complete waste of time. If you had noticed recently, bounties are not forthcoming and some reputable bounty managers like Yahoo62278, Hhampuz and CryptopreneurBrainboss have put a hold on managing bounties. Based on the market conditions and the scam project that is on the rise in the crypto space.

Market condition that's the major reason why quality campaign has seize to to come to the forum. Atleast for me those contacting aren't giving me enough reason to accept their projects especially as they aren't willing to escrow well established coins like Bitcoin or stablecoin for their campaign. My last profitable campaign was 👉 {Paid} Seasonal Tokens Campaign | Budget: $50k ~ BTC | 8 weeks. ESCROWED. Profitable because the hunters got the reward worth their investment into making the campaign a success. The campaign was a success because after the end of the first campaign, the project came asking for another promotion which was later (close to the bear market) closed as the results weren't as decent as the first time.

In time like this (Bear market) those that participate in bounties should seize promotions of campaign or better still do your research before engaging with any project. No monetary opportunity on the forum should be consider a full time working job as you'll be disappointed, consider them a privilege and don't abuse them. Instead make good use of the skills you have to make a career for yourself in the industry. And if you don't have any useful skills, make good use of the bear season to go learn something that can be useful to the industry and you won't regret it.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████