Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 12:57:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Historic Moment for Real Estate as House is Sold for 3 Bitcoins in Portugal  (Read 174 times)
og kush420

Activity: 1050
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 16, 2022, 05:15:56 PM

Long back itself similar incidents have taken place buying house with bitcoin. This is the first time the house is being priced in terms of bitcoin. Earlier the price of the property was in terms of USD and the similar value is transacted in terms of bitcoin. In the incident that I've mentioned, the buyer profited around $1.3 million on the purchase. The property was valued $4 million and by the time of contract price was around $750 and when the payment is being done the price grew to $1000. This made him buy the property 25% cheaper than the actual price.

Man buys house with Bitcoin, lucks into a $1.3M profit
Some good investor who can practice patience can get good profit at the end. The above mentioned is a good example.
I am so unlucky - everytime I start some work it is never successful and look at people buying houses. Congrats~!

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: