Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:13:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: War on Ukraine is a mess.  (Read 51 times)
DVlog (OP)

Activity: 476
Merit: 212

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
May 09, 2022, 04:05:07 PM
Last edit: May 09, 2022, 04:21:29 PM by DVlog

Once lauded by the international media, a Canadian sniper known as ‘Wali’ has returned from Ukraine to Quebec, telling local media that his experience there was a “terrible disappointment.” He claimed there was inadequate weaponry, poor training, and heavy losses, as well as profiteering and desertion in the ranks.

News Source: A Canadian ex-soldier known as ‘Wali’ has alleged chaos, looting and incompetence in the Ukrainian military

In an interview, wali described an incident that happens in Donbas where two Ukrainian soldiers ignore his order and get out of the trenches. Later both of them died and wali and his fellow soldier were highly injured.

Interview: Canadian fighting in Ukraine describes the 'hell' he witnessed

From multiple sources, we can see there is a certain scenario that is very common in Ukraine's armed forces.

• lack of professionalism.
  • lack of a strong command structure.
  • lack of training.

It is true that the Russian armed forces took significant losses and that is also because of their weakness in command structure which lead to some uncoordinated attacks. But in the long term if Ukraine wants to reclaim all of its lost lands and end this war they need to make changes in its leadership and increase its troop's training quality.

Some untrained soldiers can be a group of a mob that can be slaughtered easily. With these types of troops, you can slow down the advance of a military force like russia but not win the war. The USA is providing billions of dollars in weapons in Ukraine but what I can see is they need guidance and leadership here.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: