Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:52:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Farm search with the best APY  (Read 45 times)
MrMeddox (OP)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2022, 04:56:07 PM

Previously, when I was engaged in pools for farming and so on with the best APY, I searched through some sites and incomprehensible sources, but now everything becomes much easier because projects such as AnalytEx appear on the market, which includes many functions and one of them is just this one farm aggregator on binance, phantom, air, which on TVL and apy shows the most profitable farm on which you will earn more, very convenient and easy to use for everyone who was interested in this issue, I leave the link https://analytex.app/service/farms
Yikker

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2022, 05:01:40 PM

I have already used this project, and I will say this, this is not a hoax, I really managed to do everything, especially since the project was made by the hashex team and these guys are very popular in auditor circles
Ifemini

Activity: 690
Merit: 12

There are consequences for every action

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2022, 07:12:18 PM

Personally i am not the type that is impressed about staking/farming; neither do i even like to do so because it leads to inflation and then a massive dump in value of the token. But since the market is bearish with investors hopeful; the bear market remains the best time to enjoy staking/farming protocols; why? because you buy low, stake and forget about them until the next bull run. All you need to do is make sure to buy a valuable token that is bullish longterm
crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 1256

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2022, 07:24:34 PM

It wouldn't be best to determine a project based on its APY. I think you can have a high APY, but that coin's value might be non-existent or something.

Some stuff is incomplete based on the site, though I don't think it's enough to establish.

OP, how do you use the site? Do you have any history on it?

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██