Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 06:09:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Just lost my job, new yorker here, what to do next?  (Read 280 times)
jossiel

Activity: 3024
Merit: 632

View Profile
May 11, 2022, 07:02:37 PM

Try to get into freelancing platforms like fiverr and upwork to have some gigs. Having a job there will surely help to make ends meet.

Aside from the two, there are other freelancing platforms where you can use your skills and work. I hope it helps and hopefully, you'll be able to find one and wish you to have a better situation.

Thank you, Ive used fiverr before...works very slowly..not sure what niche is popular these days on there...Ive ordered tons of traffic offers on there when I used to do affiliate marketing, too bad CPA/PPC died during the pandemic.
You should try any other niche that's in demand.

There are various skills to choose from and any amount you earn there can be used for your own survival and at the same time if there's any spare amount.

You could use that for investing as the market is bloody today and this is the perfect opportunity to buy. Just wishing you all the best!
Elias03r (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2022, 08:09:31 PM

Oh my god....these charts today...I need to put in money in my alt coins before I literally lose my investment.
jossiel

Activity: 3024
Merit: 632

View Profile
May 11, 2022, 10:17:23 PM

Oh my god....these charts today...I need to put in money in my alt coins before I literally lose my investment.
We're all struggling as we look at the charts. So you decide for the both of them, looking for a job and at the same time investing while the market is on a discount.

I've been in that situation before where the market was too cheap and I cannot buy. Because my last money was for my needs instead of investing and I can't afford to sacrifice those needs.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3556
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
May 12, 2022, 03:42:51 PM

I am not sure if you need to be in New York. I mean is there anything that keeps you there? If there is nothing that attaches you there then leave that place as quickly as possible.

I have seen a guy who does uber and he was earning enough to live in a very comfortable place, it was like 1 room apartment place with kitchen, bathroom, living room all tidy good place, I would love to live there to be fair, not a big place, there are like 72 apartments in that condo, and each looks the same, so it may feel boring but it's in Florida and he did uber and lived comfortably that way. He said he is saving up to get better and better cars as well, so he must be putting some money aside too.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
evichi

Activity: 1218
Merit: 7

View Profile
May 13, 2022, 02:41:09 AM

Just be courageous and believe you will make it. For now I suggest not to invest/buy into crypto now, because you can't tell which low is the lowest. If you buy Bitcoin now or altcoin, is it the lowest? It could still fall down more. I recommend you learn some skills online/offline - video making/Affiliate marketing skills among others. Just look around for little things you can do to make ends meet while you continue on job search and future plans. Most bounty campaigns don't pay timely, you can try it, but note that it takes time to perform - some rewards may come in weeks while others in months so note that bounty earnings are not steady and most earning are small. With prayers and focus, you will bounce back. All the best.

▬▬▬▬[ CHAIN JOES || THE FUTURE OF WEB3 GAMING  ]▬▬▬▬▬
CHAINJOES.COM
Xal0lex
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 2464

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2022, 05:05:52 PM

Now that the market has started to recover, many altcoins have turned out to be very much cheaper, a good chance to invest, but a bad chance to invest your last money. There is no telling how long the altcoin market will have to recover before prices return to good values. I would still recommend not investing in cryptocurrencies with a position like yours, because cryptocurrencies are a risky investment and very often a wait-and-see strategy, and you don't have much time with such a shaky position to wait for your investment to make a good return. Give up on this endeavor.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Razanm90

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2022, 11:04:10 PM

Dont want to sell my 2k worth of both dogecoin (25 cent avg) and shiba inu xxxx3750 (avg), invested 3k in loopring (2.07 avg), doing uber eats to survive, waiting for unemployment, living in a tent by bryant park, how can I make money off NFT's? Any other economical gig I can do???

Thanks....this Lad is severly struggling, covid made my job go out of business, 5K left in savings.

I recommend you to take a look at one interesting NFT project. I think the future is in NFT-based games because it's more useful than the art. I hope the game will be cool. The developers said that they will give some "goodies" to active members. Also, they have such a good website: https://rchronicles.org.
Viscore

Activity: 3080
Merit: 647

View Profile
May 13, 2022, 11:27:54 PM

It's hard to find a solution for you these days but you need to know what skill you owned it. What you need to do to at least try to do some side job that will give you weekly salary. Writing an article was good enough when you join into the bounty campaign with stable token payment.
I can't give you another solution and the market is also bearish, this is also reducing your investment as well. well covid and war were destroying everything
Refrain from making investments this time since you are struggling already with your funds. Instead, build more skills in freelancing so that you can land a job easily and earn a living from it. NFTs are not that profitable these days, especially that the market is actually bearish, and so less activities should be made this time. However, if you can be accepted in signature campaigns, that will also give you a decent income.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Disruptivas
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1507

View Profile
May 14, 2022, 12:04:09 AM

Sad to read about your situation. But despite the sad moment of the market in terms of price, there are still a lot of opportunities in the sector, many exchanges and platforms expanding teams and a lot of money from VCs continues to enter the market. If you have any knowledge in the crypto-market, the chance that there are vacancies for crypto companies looking for your skill (from soft skills like marketing, art, design, communication to any other) tends to be super big.

██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██