Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:24:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Constant defamation of crypto  (Read 504 times)
teosanru

Activity: 2100
Merit: 618

View Profile
May 22, 2022, 06:55:27 PM

Why are so many governments and even people constantly trying to defame crypto?
Talking about Governments, isn't it obvious that they will do it? If you see from their perspective crypto is something that'll destroy
Their agenda, it gives people the right to decide the value of the currency rather than keeping it in their hands, also the huge money churned by banks being an intermediary also comes at risk if you are advocating Cryptos to become mainstream, therefore the people connected to this arena also defame Cryptos for the very same reason.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1220

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2022, 03:11:30 PM

Crypto is famous among only a few educated class. Most of the people are unaware how it works and what are benefits of it.
The more it will be popular - the more pressure will be on government to centralize it. But at this point this is very difficult .
It is more of the middle class but tech-savvy users more than the educated class. Most of the middle class users are trying to locate methods to make money easily due to reasons we all know, and they are major users of crypto, but sadly they end up buying shitcoins more than bitcoin (too expensive for them).

Some of the upper class do own bitcoin mainly influential families and institutions. But they will never reveal much to the public in case of public negative image about bitcoin to become even more vivid.

It will take time for governments to become lenient about crypto, and it is not a bad thing. Introducing something foreign to a population meets resistance which reduces with time. Our objective should therefore be to make people aware and careful about crypto and its related nuances and scams.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Findingnemo

Activity: 2324
Merit: 758

Bitcoin = Financial freedom

View Profile
May 24, 2022, 04:15:22 PM

Well, in democracy we call it as freedom of speech so everyone has rights to express their opinion and governments they need something to blame for the things that is happening so they always come up that bitcoin and cryptocurrencies are used for illegal purpose, blah blah stories.

If you think bitcoin has any future then buy it, don't listen to anyone because everyone is running for their life not for others.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
View ArchiveReport to moderator
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1332

View Profile
May 25, 2022, 10:02:14 PM

Well, in democracy we call it as freedom of speech so everyone has rights to express their opinion and governments they need something to blame for the things that is happening so they always come up that bitcoin and cryptocurrencies are used for illegal purpose, blah blah stories.

If you think bitcoin has any future then buy it, don't listen to anyone because everyone is running for their life not for others.
Even freedom of speech has limits, if someone lies about a person or another entity and they do so with malicious intentions knowing they are lying then we can talk about defamation, which is exactly what governments are doing, just take a look at the ridiculous statements they are making against bitcoin and its energy consumption, and we know why they are doing this, the people of today are more environmentally conscious than ever so they are trying to get people to not adopt bitcoin by lying about this, and since many people do not bother to check the facts I would not be surprised if a lot of people decided to not use bitcoin due to those false statements.
Captain Corporate

Activity: 1974
Merit: 575

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2022, 10:37:38 PM

Freedom of speech is one of the most misunderstood things in the world and will always stay that way. You enter a freedom of speech against your government, not with each other. You could say "fuck you biden" or "fuck you trump" and nothing will happen to you, but if you say "fuck you x person" then that person could sue you for something, I forgot the name of it, and will probably not win that case, but thats not freedom of speech. Or saying "I will kill xxx person" is not freedom of speech, you spoke, its a speech, but its a threat, meaning not everything you say will be cowarded behind freedom of speech. Its basically only works for saying "I hate the president and the senators, they are bunch of idiots" and not have anything happen to you, which is awesome because in my nation, if you do that then you will be jailed. Simple as that, try to say anything to our president and you will be jailed, which is why freedom of speech is quite important and wish we had it too.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
btc_angela

Activity: 2604
Merit: 542

View Profile
May 26, 2022, 10:05:48 AM

I guess it's how you react to constant defamation of crypto, I mean if you keeps hearing the same argument and you know that it doesn't have basis, will you still believed on what they are saying?

So for me, I will rather have read between the lines, instead of believing every word this detractors are throwing into crypto. Maybe they have their intentions behind for bad mouthing it, but in the end, still up to us. I don't give a ... regarding freedom of speech and what not, you have to take everything with a grain of salt first and then you check it out for yourself if those accusations have basis.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
justdimin

Activity: 2996
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
May 26, 2022, 09:25:01 PM

I guess it's how you react to constant defamation of crypto, I mean if you keeps hearing the same argument and you know that it doesn't have basis, will you still believed on what they are saying?

So for me, I will rather have read between the lines, instead of believing every word this detractors are throwing into crypto. Maybe they have their intentions behind for bad mouthing it, but in the end, still up to us. I don't give a ... regarding freedom of speech and what not, you have to take everything with a grain of salt first and then you check it out for yourself if those accusations have basis.
I do agree that if you have been here long enough that then suddenly you start to laugh at the people who try to say anything bad regarding crypto. Like recently it dropped, and Luna turned out to be a failure, and you should have seen the news in my nation. From how "crypto users scammed by a project" to "bitcoin crashes, shows 80% drop!" there were many false things.

First of all, bitcoin has been a thing that been around for many years, and we should be focusing on how it has stayed strong and never crashed to a level where it's "gone", it always recovers back. Secondly Luna wasn't a scam, it was failure, Do Kown would prefer if they kept going, he didn't scam, he just failed.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
livingfree

Activity: 2786
Merit: 578

View Profile
May 26, 2022, 09:37:45 PM

That's true.

Many were discouraged in the past because they're listening to others opinion on how negatively they were with bitcoin. But look at them, because of their constant negativity towards bitcoin, they've regretted that they should haven't been judgmental to it.

And instead, they have bought so that they're able to ride the cheap wave of bitcoin when it's still not soaring high. Now, despite the market being down to it as considered, it's still up for those who have bought it before the bull.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
ultrloa
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1228

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2022, 10:15:07 PM

That's true.

Many were discouraged in the past because they're listening to others opinion on how negatively they were with bitcoin. But look at them, because of their constant negativity towards bitcoin, they've regretted that they should haven't been judgmental to it.

And instead, they have bought so that they're able to ride the cheap wave of bitcoin when it's still not soaring high. Now, despite the market being down to it as considered, it's still up for those who have bought it before the bull.

People who think negative about it doesn't know any information about crypto they always look at the negative side rather than exploring positive on it that's why don't be surprised if they used bad words towards it and call it scam because this is what mostly the opinion of people about it especially in bearish season. But once the bull run came and they get curious by many people earned from this events for sure they outlook towards crypto will change.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
qwertyup23

Activity: 2240
Merit: 787

View Profile
May 26, 2022, 11:15:00 PM

It is all because of control- the government wants everything to be monitored and supervised because they believe that anything beyond their control has the potential to be detrimental to the society.

Unfortunately, that is the mindset of almost all of the country's government as they believe that control gives them the power to manage all the finances and economy of the country. Cryptocurrencies, on the other hand, were created in order to escape that control. It frees every user from transacting into third-parties as all of the transactions are reflected on a public ledger where nothing can be changed.

Though it is understandable from the government's point of view, but it has been proven that even without their control, having financial freedom is better and innovative in this current standpoint.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
livingfree

Activity: 2786
Merit: 578

View Profile
May 27, 2022, 09:49:35 AM

That's true.

People who think negative about it doesn't know any information about crypto they always look at the negative side rather than exploring positive on it that's why don't be surprised if they used bad words towards it and call it scam because this is what mostly the opinion of people about it especially in bearish season. But once the bull run came and they get curious by many people earned from this events for sure they outlook towards crypto will change.
They'll not change at the first glance because they're enjoying throwing negative words about bitcoin and they're indirectly attacking us, the investors.

They're making fun of it and the intentional is really to give themselves have fun seeing people with their investments going down. But anyway, the final laugh is still on us.

Once the market recovers and they see that the price goes up, they'll just keep quiet and wait for the bear market to come back.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
kaseygriffin

Activity: 785
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 27, 2022, 10:02:28 AM

I have been going through your posts and I realize you are exposed to most of the negative information in this market. Personally, after many years in the market, I have learned to stay away from good or bad news about the market itself. Feel for yourself whether the benefits and risks are in this space. Is it really true to the information you see? Aside from those who slander this market at each stage of its development, I also see a positive side to it and I feel it is almost an inevitable part of life due to their own way of seeing and evaluating.
Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 401

View Profile
May 27, 2022, 11:00:12 AM

I was about writing a with a Topic I called "How the Bitcoin War was won". .. I think I should just summarize it here and forget about the post.

Well, a war was waged against Bitcoin last year and Bitcoin was properly defended. The war was won with superior arguments/points. The invaders wanted to fully control Bitcoin via various sneaky ways...they probably knew that before you easily defeat anyone in physical war, you have to make sure he is first defeated with words... One of the ways to use words is to verbally confront your opponents with his crimes & bad behaviors, and this is put together in a way that judges, weakens and condemns him easily.
This is typically done with words, and once the opponent is found guilty, the invader move in with physical equipments, by then their enemy's is burden with guilt, too confused, too exhausted & discouraged to fight.
Better to focus on blocking loopholes the enemy could use to sneak into your territory and conquer you. I prefer to focus on the immorals things Bitcoin could be used for and then fix them.
lixer

Activity: 2506
Merit: 586

View Profile
May 27, 2022, 11:10:27 AM

Freedom of speech is one of the most misunderstood things in the world and will always stay that way. You enter a freedom of speech against your government, not with each other. You could say "fuck you biden" or "fuck you trump" and nothing will happen to you, but if you say "fuck you x person" then that person could sue you for something, I forgot the name of it, and will probably not win that case, but thats not freedom of speech. Or saying "I will kill xxx person" is not freedom of speech, you spoke, its a speech, but its a threat, meaning not everything you say will be cowarded behind freedom of speech. Its basically only works for saying "I hate the president and the senators, they are bunch of idiots" and not have anything happen to you, which is awesome because in my nation, if you do that then you will be jailed. Simple as that, try to say anything to our president and you will be jailed, which is why freedom of speech is quite important and wish we had it too.
So you are saying that what they did there to crypto is only normal and just a part of freedom of speech? Well don't worry I am not against with what you said or what they have said but I actually get your point and also theirs. We even have random people that also hates crypto but we never get angry with them but we only ignore them because we know that what they are saying are not true and won't affect crypto in any way.

I only don't understand why most of us cant do the same on the famous personalities? Maybe because they are famous and have a lot of followers and they are afraid that many people are soon going to hate cryptos but I believed the number of crypto supporters are still plenty when compared to them.

arwin100

Activity: 2730
Merit: 806

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2022, 11:33:51 AM

I have been going through your posts and I realize you are exposed to most of the negative information in this market. Personally, after many years in the market, I have learned to stay away from good or bad news about the market itself. Feel for yourself whether the benefits and risks are in this space. Is it really true to the information you see? Aside from those who slander this market at each stage of its development, I also see a positive side to it and I feel it is almost an inevitable part of life due to their own way of seeing and evaluating.

For seeking information on things he like to know about crypto for sure he will find those defaming information's toward crypto so I guess he's just seeking second opinion to the people which have more experience on it. And this is indeed good action made by individual because we can get enlightenment towards those information and we may get more details about why they do that and how bitcoin really work in positive manner.

Dhaniii

Activity: 728
Merit: 100

https://i.imgur.com/hgxNNiA.png

View Profile
May 27, 2022, 02:57:59 PM

For seeking information on things he like to know about crypto for sure he will find those defaming information's toward crypto so I guess he's just seeking second opinion to the people which have more experience on it. And this is indeed good action made by individual because we can get enlightenment towards those information and we may get more details about why they do that and how bitcoin really work in positive manner.

For those who are beginners, they will definitely be affected by negative issues regarding the defamation of Crypto, but those of us who are already involved in the crypto world are certainly not affected by negative issues at all. we all realize that some countries are still against cryptocurrencies so it's only natural that they continue to press and check the good name of crypto so that they don't join crypto.

Ryu_Ar1

Activity: 784
Merit: 615

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2022, 07:38:13 PM

regardless of anything when something is indeed quite good and famous there must be two camps there, namely lovers and haters. I think something like this is a fairly common thing to happen because it really looks in the mirror in any case, maybe even for ourselves, it is certain that there are people who love and others who hate.
but on the other hand things like this don't affect the quality of themselves and in bitcoin it's like that, even though there are many of them who always hate and make some news there but bitcoin is still bitcoin. why should we pay attention to things that are not too important for such things because indeed haters will usually bark more when they have a response

.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
nur rochid

Activity: 1050
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 28, 2022, 05:34:20 AM

this is actually something that is common when the bearish season occurs, FUD is scattered with criticism from all sides, as was the case in 2018, many people said bitcoin would experience a bubble, because the price continued to fall, so many people became worried about entering the market. but once the market starts to enter a bullish season, there will be a lot of news that glorifies bitcoin, as if bitcoin has no bad side, so that the government seems powerless to stem it
kaseygriffin

Activity: 785
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 28, 2022, 06:03:57 AM

It would be nice if we could see different aspects of the crypto market. Although it feels like there are some outrageous issues in this space, I feel some people are letting it go. information that completely influences their behavior in this market. While I am not very comfortable with sources, I also think it is necessary to create a balance in this space. Market neutrals will almost know how to choose what information is available suitable for them. Maybe we will forever see upward and downward volatility driven by the news. Only a few will stay and accompany and be satisfied with what this market has to offer.
Findingnemo

Activity: 2324
Merit: 758

Bitcoin = Financial freedom

View Profile
May 28, 2022, 11:58:53 AM

That's true.

There is no need that every have to think same and there are millions of ways to make money so anyone can choose any of them so there is no mandatory that bitcoin will make you rich. Even people who had bitcoin for few bucks sold it when it reached few hundreds and made xxx profits but imagine how much they made if they hold until now so stick with our own decision decide our fate.